Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Auctioning off a sig
Afk pker.. Probally because no-one will stake him at duel arena, where I have seen him loads... Too bad you rate things on who makes them or what they say..
-
Trojangogeta's FREE pixel sig store
It's a DbZ thing I think.
-
*.*Pixel Sig Competition*.* ( pic added )
Starting again.
-
Rate my first Pixel sig ever and give me some tips! (plz..)
Preety good, but if you were fighting a dragon, would you really be standing in the stance? Put him facing the dragon.. The dragon doesn't look very fierce at the moment, give him some horns or some kind of skinny thing hanging from its head or a mane or something.. The fire is really good, you should start shading now though, just start with block shading then start to expand your own unique shading style, just pick a darker colour and draw where the shading would be (in the sig you just posted, it would be on the left side of the picture because the fire would be the light source. Good job.
-
*.*Pixel Sig Competition*.* ( pic added )
More progress.. I hate the face tbh, can I make him wear a eyepatch? :P .. And can you tell me if you like my style.. I don't want to waste my time :oops: .
-
Rate my first ever pixel sig o.O
Looks like 3 Hit U's sig sorta.. Zonor pointed out everything.
-
Lion_Red, how's this look?
Head does.. the body/neck doesn't, you need to make the body larger.. I'm not really sure what position he is in but if hes like standing on hind legs then you would need to show a small amount of the front legs.. Mane needs to be longer, bottom lip needs to be larger.. Other than that it looks really good.
-
I'm in a bit of a predicament...
Just go into paint or whatever, scribble a really quick sketch of a horse without taking your finger off your mouse, and then you should have a very rough but workable outline of a horse, then you just refine the lines and touch up some things you messed up, and you have a outline! Also use referances..
-
*.*Pixel Sig Competition*.* ( pic added )
:lol: Seems unlikely RV have any decent talent.
-
buying sig for around 750k (more if good work, up to 1 mil)
Starting this now..
-
My Gallery of MSpaint and GIMP creations
Wow that splitbark outline is really good, did you trace over something?
-
Tip.it Media Board Puzzle Colab!
#6 Please.
-
Christmas Avatar :)
Better than ure sigs :lol: .
-
Zamorak Hates Me!!!!!!!!!!!! (funny series of pics)
Ripped probally, he spelled it correctly in his post and incorrectly on the SS..
-
Font question
Just write the alphabet then make a sig of it then you can copy and paste them.. Or just write what you want and paste..
-
Font question
It's custom made.
-
o.O making FREE pixel sigs :O
Umm maybe that might give you a hint.. And why do you always write "Thanks, Dan" at the end of all your messages.. You know there is a signature box.. Right?
-
*.*Pixel Sig Competition*.* ( pic added )
Finished shading on the guy.. I need to know more about what you want on his head.. And what kind of expression.. Back in a hour or so.
-
*.*Pixel Sig Competition*.* ( pic added )
Progress.. You still haven't told me what kind of hair your guy has..
-
*.*Pixel Sig Competition*.* ( pic added )
I was thinking of having the guy walking away from all the corpses, as putting him fighting them would make him look weak.. I roughly sketched the guy.. I was wondering if you wanted like one of them to be chasing after him or something.. Or just the corpses, and what kind of hair does your guy have?
-
*.*Pixel Sig Competition*.* ( pic added )
I'm entering.
-
Close this ' dont bother read or post
Really nice job, but maybe give the squirrel a more fury texture? (try bringing lines off the shading, that should make it look like hair). Really good job :D .
-
Question
Paint.. Or Graphics Gale, you know there are about 5000 topics of this try using the search button..
-
First Terragen background
Umm, read title?
-
New sig - Vector this time
It's ok.. But I don't really like the foreground picture, it doesn't really have any texture or shading, looks preety blank.. I know people like the "simplistic things" but I think this deserves atleast some depth.