Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. Grr I just finished and someone scribbled over it -.-.
  2. OMG :shock: .. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee you won.
  3. No? :shock: Try the sticky next time? :shock:
  4. Lowgravity replied to uNL337's topic in Art and Media
    You really expect you're going to get a abstract.. With a picture that you can't get off google!? :o :lol: . If you wan't pixels then don't say "I'd rather have abstract then pixel" because then they don't feel they have a chance..
  5. If your posts weren't copied off J rod then I probally wouldn't bang them, but that's a different story.. Looks like somebody wants to get into somebodys sig.
  6. Please don't draw like Runescape graphics, they are so terrible. Develop your own style.
  7. I hope your joking :lol: .. Anyway, yeah the hair isn't cut out right.
  8. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    Looks like the characters are tracings of Rnescape characters, and I don't mean that in a good way.
  9. Err how do I post the link? :oops: .
  10. Wow good idea, as soon as you get good at something start something new. :roll:
  11. Of course it's not :wink: .
  12. WE HAVE A NEW JEPPOZ. That background, if it was on its own, I would have thought it was by Jepp :o :o . I dont frequent forums as much as I want to...so um what's "IMO", "1337", and "Jepp"? And Beamo, do you want the text to say Beamo or Beamo26? UMM JEPPOZ IS LIAK TEHH 1337EST PIXELER EVER! 1337 = leet = elite = good.. IMO = in my opinion.. jepp = The_Jeppoz.~ I will pm you some of his work.
  13. BAH! I missed it.. Darn.
  14. WE HAVE A NEW JEPPOZ. That background, if it was on its own, I would have thought it was by Jepp :o :o .
  15. GO AWAY!! :lol: MOO :roll: why you want me to go away :cry: Because you always win :cry: :cry: .
  16. How did you shade that? Brushes? Looks kinda like pencil or something. Really good job on the guy though, only thing that bothers me is the chest, shouldn't angle so close to the view I don't think.. And the right foot (from his view) doesn't look right.. Ace job though.
  17. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    Ms paint.
  18. YAY you neatened up your lines! :D .
  19. Wow that owns.. You need to teach me to make sigs :o .
  20. You spelt quote wrong :lol: . Yeah nice sig though, good for someone who's just started.
  21. Want me to leave him like that or give him a [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]? And i'll make the guy infront of it now..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.