Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Hey yall :) Whats been happening?
LMAO :lol: .
-
Hey yall :) Whats been happening?
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I remember you, good to see another decent artist coming back.
-
Dragon Wildy Pixel, FINISHED
I think the dragon is in quite a good size, I mean if you saw a dragon the size of a human you would kerpwn it, but this one actually looks scary :P .
-
Blonde (and I am not just saying that for views! ) New v ers
Looks veryyyyyyy good, only issue is the size of the head, it looks almost too long (height-wise) But if you lower down the top hairline it should look fine, good work!
- whatcha think?
-
HEy this is ma first sig who wants to rate it
Not his, that's for sure.
-
Dragon Wildy Pixel, FINISHED
Yeah moon is right.. I suggest that you add shadows to everything, like make the shadow for the dragon not beggining at his feet but further down so that it gives the impression it is in the air, yeah I like it, good job.
-
: Farewell All : *Mods Please Leave Here*
Bye, you gave some good C&C to alot of people, have fun not being here :lol: .
-
Ne1 like my new sig?
Too busy to be minimalistic, too empty to be abstract... Blue and purple.. are you crazy?
-
A NEW PIXEL SIG after a while...
Nice to see another one from you, very nicely done. Few things I think would make it look nicer. Maybe a sun of some kind? Or something else in the sky.. ALSO, I had a idea, you could have the birds in the sky making out a heart shape, I think that would look great, good work though.
-
WIP: -Space Scene- (dedication to the new media thingy)
The stars and background are cool, but the planet is blurry and has no definition, good work though.
-
MODS LOCK PLEASE
Go there then nub :cry: .
-
~RAte My SIg~
It's a good sig but why do you want it rated.. It's not as if we can give C&C..
-
~~~ Computer Scetch Board ~~~
http://artpad.art.com/?icgx9vikn7w :lol:
-
Daily Sketch Thread-It is BACK!- topic: angels @@@@@@@@@
For Portrait :) .. GO PAINT!
-
Wondering something about pixels..
Incorrect. No, if you can't draw i'm preaty sure you won't be able to pixel well... I never draw and I can pixel reasonably..
-
Newest Creation *so far*
NO idea what the hell is supposed to be going on in that..
-
Thinking of getting back in the community
:lol: ?
-
Wondering something about pixels..
Incorrect.
-
A fun contest - Practice your colouring skills. With Prizes!
Very nice drawing, starting coloring now :P , I love this kinda thing :lol: .
-
Cyanide Jazzmaster Custom [3D]
I'm going to kill you... Yeah looks nice, not sure about it being yellow..
-
Super Sheep! Flash Animation
Your a noob! I challenge you to a DM! :lol: .
-
Super Sheep! Flash Animation
VIRUS !!!! :o .
-
A SIG I MADE: BID STARTINGAT 1GP! =P
Something wierd going on here, I highly doubt that you would have made all that, and that border, to sell for these prices..
-
{Pixel Sig Comp.} Pixel Sig MAkers Look {Winners Reward 2m}
On it. Are you having first prize 1 mill, second prize 700k, third 300k? or something like that..