Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. Lowgravity replied to Punkage's topic in Art and Media
    Make the dock 3D.. Other than that WB, hadn't really noticed you left though :lol: .
  2. i think your jelous! lol. :roll: I doubt it. Nice sig.. And hi Shaw.
  3. I wub you <3 :o .
  4. Riba? Or Bahd :? . ANYWAY my noobs name "Wdf Sdfu Foo" is my fav ;O?
  5. What if they get like level 200 and can't attack anyone :lol: .
  6. Decent skin colors are hard to find.. Alot of people can't find a realistic / nice one.
  7. GENDER BENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111... Err anyway, you need to add a drop shadow on the inventory.
  8. I got #128128128 :? .
  9. Lowgravity replied to rage181's topic in Help and Advice
    They appear while fighting.
  10. Lowgravity replied to don_capone's topic in Art and Media
    YaYa ! cant i have a lil fun? HEY I JUST HAD LOADS OF FUN! I JUST RIPPED THIS PERSONS WORK AND USED IT, BUT I SAID IT WAS THERES SO IT'S OK!
  11. Yes the clouds are nice, but could use a color inbetween to blend them in maybe.. Anyway, it's nice but your not producing the quality you used to :(.. And that nose is just crazy, still good though.
  12. Face is very familiar.. Taken from one of Quer's pixels I think.. Body from Elvy's tutorial.. Dunno where you got the legs gloves from.. You probally made the boots and the background because they are the worst.
  13. SI SI SI! :shock: Wow very nice.. Few things I thought were a bit "wrong".. The legs are too long compared to the body.. But only a bit too long. She has elf ears? :lol: .. The tail goes off too far to the side I think, unless the wind is blowing. But other than that, very very nice!
  14. Hey I remember you, this is exactly the same as the last one isn't it? :D . GL all entrants.
  15. It smoothes out the pixely lines..
  16. I like it, but it needs AA (Anti Alias).
  17. Not good at all because A) You just copyed that off Elvy's tutorial, you know that was a crappy example that wasn't supposed to be copied? B) No clouds or border.. C) Looks like nothing. D) What are you supposed to put there? Happy land, where all the bunnys play together?
  18. Well the shadow of the world is off in both of them.. needs to be up more and rounded.. And yeah a subtle gradient would go well in the background, and give it a border.. And maybe outline the font, overall nice look though, took me a while to see [O]nline though :lol: ..
  19. (Ctrl + G) + Paint = Graph lines.
  20. Too easy... Nicely animated though.
  21. Hey I was wondering why the head looked wierd? Also if anything else looks wrong.. (If you haven't seen the armor VVV)
  22. Oo looks much nicer TY Zim!.. I'm not gonna finish it though, I don't realy like the way it's turned out (not your fault) :oops: .. I'm starting a sig for me now :lol: .. I'm gonna need help on it so ill post here in a while.
  23. Have you even ever played RSC? Trees aren't white. That pic isn't even close to being old, too many r2h's. And too many pure/prayer beasts..
  24. That's not that many people.. Why? Are you surprised to see that once RS1 had people on :roll: ?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.