New Pixel Sig

misterxman

Ok first...Very good, now down to c/c

-----------------------------------------

Things I like:

1.The clouds, they are absolutely magnificent

2.the Water!!!!! it is absolutely fantastic, the shading the perception of depth evrything!

3.The houses, they are great like all your buildings

4. the grass it reacts like actual grass would. it has good texture and shading

Things i dont really like:

1. the person's face, it seems very distorted IMHO, its good..but not too good i think it's her nose

2.The trees, they look very odd in contrast to the rest of the sig

3. Good ol' Shamu's mist from the water, it seems to spread out too far for the whale coming from the water

4.Her left knee (our right) it looks like a bigger nose

:shock:

5. her foot, it seems WAY too bent, she looks like an elf with the top of her foot cut off!

6.Her muscles, she's strong enough to reel in sharks, and yet has no muscle definition.. i understand i sort of cartoony feel, but the rest of the sig isn't cartoony, so it looks odd

------------------------------------

Very good thogh! i love your work

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

ooo....very very nice! i love the clouds, they are simply amazing. :shock:

everything in your sig ties together very well to give a sense of tranquility, but i think the character in your sig could be improved.

like despaxes said, the face of your character seems distorted, maybe because the head is too big. the trees in the background also seem a little large.

her left forearm is also too small, its only about half the size of her right forearm. (maybe its because she only fishes with one arm?)

the forelegs of your character are too long, leaving almost no room for buttocks n thighs.

her breasts are too perky imo. i know we all like high, firm breats, lol, but making them too perky feels like youre drawing pec muscles.

the feet also just look like sacs, i dun really like this part at all :?

but overall awesome job, 9/10. :D

adolpha2mp.png

[Jarkan (retired)]-[2001-2003]

[Adolpha (retired)]-[2003-2004]

lol once again, BRILLIANT!!!! :P

why cant i get my buildings in my sig to look like that :P

however there is one thing i would change... the water is too dark in my oppinion and its seems to be affecting how good the sig could look and it looks to blended with cape... maybe make the water a bit more green but still with a bit of blue

yay nice sig, especially the clouds and the fact it's for marryn ^_^

the clouds are incredible......something drew my eye to them. they're just spectacular along with the rest of the sig.

My thoughts exactly.. :shock:

Thanks for the comments and CC. :) I'm glad people liked the clouds a lot, I had loooked outside and wanted to do is so I searched a pic of similar clouds and used them as reference, same with the water. :)

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Yes the clouds are nice, but could use a color inbetween to blend them in maybe.. Anyway, it's nice but your not producing the quality you used to :(.. And that nose is just crazy, still good though.

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Hey look its shamoo!

AND THERE'S FISH IN THE PICTURE TOO!

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"