Everything posted by Lowgravity
- CLOSED!!!!!!!
-
MS Paint Pixel - I love the way this turned out! - New Pic!
OWNS PLSSSS? Very nice, only issue I really have with it is the sword is kinda messed up, cant tell if its a fat shortsword or a small 2hander. Lovely.
- my new sig made myself
-
rate this terragen (another added)
Bring Up My Post.
-
***Made A new sig, Looking for commentary!***
Needs a amulet.
-
S2000 Vector WIP... (Car)
Night rider? Night light.. Dunno, nice work though.
-
What is "Art" ? ||Art Discusion #1|| (New idea)
I disagree, I do some art where I just do it for the rewards, and really don't put any feeling into it, sometimes I do, but mainly not, if I do something with feelings it's a personal project. If somebody requests a signature, i'm hardly going to put my heart and soul into it.
-
>>> NUDE GIRLS !!! OMGGG!!! <<<
I didn't, I looked to see how long it would take for the guy to get banned if he had posted someone nude, nice sig btw.
-
Play with this (^_^)
all u did was change the color of mine and shade it =p i can tell because of around the mouth i didn't bother to remove the white lines because it blended in Lol yeah sorry it's just when I used Jepp's one it did that too all the edges! Sorry! lol.
-
My first pixel working project
C&C = Constructive Critisism. The sword is looking much better, fatten out the forearms though.
-
looking for a certain sig..
Entangle made it, and he's not making them anymore.
-
How do you make sigs?
looks like a screenshot of a cabbage field with a drawing over it :x Yes.. You can do that in mspaint :oops: .
-
My first pixel working project
It's pretty good for a first, few things I can see that need C&C on though. Ok, firstly, the body for him is very good. But then I look around the body and see quite a few errors with the proportion. Arms need to be much wider, as do the hands, make them about a pixel bigger on both sides. The legs are too thin also, but I like the way that they go into the boots. The neck is pretty wierd, needs to be more of a straight line instead of a semi circle, the head is kinda wierd, but I suppose this is your style. Make the shoulder-pads more rounded on the top, also draw a strap over his hand / arm so that it looks like its attached to a shield, or add a little thing that he could be holding onto it with. The dragon sword is kinda small, widen and lengthen that out, and then make it so it has a handle (brown, goes all the way through his hand) then (if you can be bothered) add one of those things that goes above the handle, but below the blade, which is normally golden. You don't need to change any of these, just some things that I think would make your sig much nicer, good work.
-
Pixville! Tip.it's pixel village
Free st00f sign.. :lol:
-
^We need more REVOLUTION!!!^
I don't see why people make these threads. The board is currently going through a phase of pixel signatures, this may die down soon enough (the amount of pixelers are certainly dropping) and then it will be back to a even balance of everything, this post isn't gonna change anything, and there are already threads about art, for instant ttttia is running a daily sketch thread which is getting alot of entrants, why don't you go over there? This media board is mostly used for purchase / selling of sigs, if you really want to go to a pure art forum go and find one, I really don't think that you're gonna stop everyone from selling / buying sigs with this, it will always happen. This is just another wasted topic, and another post count for me :!: :roll: .
-
QUESTION ABOUT MAKING MY AVATAR(fixed)
Upgrade to windows XP which will allow you to save as .PNG, or download a free program such as graphics gale (can be found on google) or something like that. If not just ask somebody from these boards to save it as a .PNG for you, pm the link to me and ill do it if you like.
-
Buying Pixel Sig ->Price 500 k
I'm sure your persons does also, since he lost them! Joking, nice sig, you should start doing highlights soon..
-
Check Out this Smiley~NEW ONE ADDED
That's not pink, it's maroon, anyway nice job on the smiley, it's cute :P .
-
Buying Pixel Sig ->Price 500 k
I need to learn how to do cartoons.. :lol:
-
Buying Pixel Sig ->Price 500 k
Umm hows about no? :oops:
-
Buying Pixel Sig ->Price 500 k
Oh Ran Shadows entering? Lol nvm withdrawing, he'll win.
-
Buying Pixel Sig ->Price 500 k
If i change his hair, and make the monster a lesser, and maybe change the background.. Interested?
-
Rate, Flame, Hate my new PIXEL(w00t) mad portrait!
Might be because he doesn't have any! :lol: . Might make some though..
-
Gibson SG 3D guitar.
Very very impressive, only issue I have is the top (forgotten what it's called) is a little too small, that's it though, very nice.
-
Pixel sig:)
Great linework, bad useage of colors/shading, overall nice work though.