Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. Very nice, your drawing skillz have made your pixel art v nice.. Although the feet are really small.. And don't forget to give him a necklace / amulet of some kind! Good work (especially for first :lol: )
  2. HAI2U ZIMMY! Well i'm working on this sig : And some things are troubling me and I was wondering if you could help... 1. The face looks square.. And I can't seem to make him have a round face without him looking wierd..! 2. The cape looks wierd.. Or maybe not, it just doesn't look right, do I need to make it bigger on the left? 3. (Biggest problem) What do I do on the floor? It's gonna be snow, but because the log is so far away, I don't have anywhere for the horizon to begin.. So it just looks wierd!! Also what should I do for the snowy effect on the ground? TYVM<3.
  3. That's the idea :lol: . (Yes you can do the same thing).
  4. For the 3d wall thing.. That's 1 way you could do it.. I like the style though, try shading the guys though.. Maybe..
  5. Don't get songs with lyrics!!!.. Just get something which is just a drum beat or something.. They are always the best!
  6. Nice tele runes!!!!!111 [/whine] It's just the land behind you, you can see it on the map.
  7. Yeah they are seriously good pure pkers :!: :?: :idea:
  8. I slightly agree with Quer, atleast it's a good style to be copying though.
  9. Find a decent linework colab, your shading is fantastic.
  10. People seem to be requesting custom sigs, you know this guy probally has no paint talent at all? And is just copying stuff off a template and putting them together.
  11. It would cause the God Armor market to fall in and alot of people would go bankrupt :lol: . It's not bad, but easy to do.
  12. Great for your 3rd, you didn't execute dithering very well, but it actually is a nice new style.. Good work.
  13. Final update.. Can't be bothered to do anymore :oops: .
  14. The lunchbox looks scarily like a Etnies shoe I saw :lol: . Nice work :P .
  15. Wth Merc??!!
  16. Or he used a ring of recoil and just copy and pasted the 1, that would have been far easier.
  17. :lol: .
  18. If that's 3D modeled nice job, if it's just a picture of some screws.. Then...
  19. Scarlet yours is nice except the light source is screwed.. I think the flames would be giving off the light! ERR Update :
  20. Ah.. Who's your colab?
  21. Oh the irony.
  22. Did a bit of shading myself, was bored.. Very very nice linework, do you shade yourself?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.