Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. Version 1: Version 2: Done 100% ms paint, was gonna do a self portrait, but got bored, so changed it into this wierd thing. Mostly an experiment, but it was also shading practice, welcome to any C&C you may have (proportions, or tips).
  2. Thanks, I really need to get my hands on photoshop, i'm in the middle of a current project but once I finish that I will start again on this and make the shading better, and make highlights.
  3. Master of the gradient tool possibly?
  4. Smelly can you send me the file with the neatened up lines please? :P .
  5. Wow that's some nice linework, gonna start on this now :) .
  6. :lol: . Looking very nice now, just one thing, I think the tire might be too wide?
  7. A pond, someone can make that look 1337 if they like.
  8. Glad to see another one of these, i'll do a few more.
  9. Any certain genres this needs to be in? Or can I do a pixel one.
  10. You have red eyes and a knife and that scares me :cry: .
  11. Very nice work, however I think tinted windows would be nicer? Maybe a red tint to go with the Brake, ace job though.
  12. Wow, I like it alot. Only problem I see with it is the top color being a grey (in the ying yang symbol), maybe if that was a more interesting color I would like it even more, great job.
  13. This one isn't as good as his last one, mainly because the characters are slightly out of proportion, which is probally to do with the fact that drawing people sitting down is bloody hard, good job considering what you had to do though.
  14. Current :!:
  15. How the hell do you have a dragon med?!
  16. Err can we have a new thing to draw? It's been mammals for 3 days :lol: .
  17. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    Rofl there not much CC you can do to a traced image.. "Oh well you traced that bit so you can't change it, and that other traced bit looks kinda wierd".
  18. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    HI MY NAME IS LOWGRAVITY SO I AM ACTUALLY A GRAVITUAL FORCE IRL!????///////11111111/1?"4/31??[/b]
  19. Wow that is really really good! Only thing I dislike about it is the fact that you can't see much of his legs, bring them out a bit and it will be perfect! :D
  20. LIEZ! I am.. It is tough, but just think of the GP when you're working, would you rather mine in RS all day? Meh, I never win any comps anyway :roll: .. ERR on-topic congratz to Beamo :P .
  21. LIEZ! I am..
  22. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    Runescape graphics suck anyway why don't you use your imagination instead of copying :roll: .
  23. Lowgravity replied to a post in a topic in Art and Media
    OH right, I heard there was a game called Runescape somewhere, and that maybe your sigs look like them? Dunno :roll: .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.