Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. That's really ace but you need to define the eyes and teeth more.
  2. Stick to your old style.
  3. Really nice but loose the black outline, makes it looks pixelish!
  4. :lol: . "I WANT THAT ONE!" "BUT YOU ALREADY HAVE THAT ONE!" "I KNOW.." Those are the only sketches in the program that I find amusing.
  5. Name : Lowgravity Ty?? :P .
  6. FREE STOOF PLX! PS : What's artmoney?
  7. Who would want a santa over 3 mill? :roll: .
  8. Are you the real zimlem or her brother? :o .
  9. There's also 3D models.. Vector art..
  10. Full rune, dragon long, trying to pick a lock with his dragon long. Name : Lowgravity quote : 62+ Theiving. Thanks.
  11. Wow that is sexy :shock: .
  12. Haha, you don't need to make it stereotypical.. Just make it so you could bash somebody up preety bad with it..
  13. Good luck killing someone with that :lol: .
  14. Agreed.. I think jab does his outline in paint :?:
  15. Sweet, you got the size wrong but that doesn't matter, ty guys :D .
  16. Out of interest how is brushing easier than pixeling?
  17. WHERES MINE!!!!!!!! :o . :lol:
  18. YAY.. I gotta go to bed now though so I will be receiving it in more like 10 hours :lol: , come on people order up, it's not every day you get w0nage sigs for free :shock: .
  19. Hey guys your sigs 0wnzors... SO I want one :D . Size : 144 x 80 Can I just have a white canvas, then some blood coming down from the top of the sig, then some bullet holes dotted around, if you could do the name "Victim" in the bullets that would be ace, but if not can you just put no font on it? Thanks loads :) .
  20. Stfu and let this guy run his competition plzkthx2u4itirlnub.
  21. :lol: Seems unlikely RV have any decent talent. Don't be so cocky, they have plenty of people with talent at RV, and half their sigmakers are as good if not better than you. All I see are posts of you flaming people when you don't have anything good to show yourself. Rofl yak yak yak keep talking crap sir. I may not have talent but I can see when people do, and If I see someone who hasn't I tell them, sorry for not being a suck up like you :roll: .

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.