Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Brushed & Pixel sig comp, 500k! Princessa wins!
Progress.. Ty for comments, but i'm starting again. I'm not happy with the outcome of the linework, I had it zoomed up in 8x and I thought it was a fine size, but now the characters are way to small.... RIGHT THEN, back to the drawing board. EDIT : NVM, not gonna do this at all, Jab is blatantly gonna win.
-
I need an idea for a pixel sig!
How about a monkey at seers village.
- Whast the best?
-
Buying a pixel sig (500 k - 1 mill)
- 5th sig chosen, please close.
LOL who asked for that? It's such a rip off of y0ur m0thers sig.. Anyway you are really out of practice dude, what happened to your old shading? That owned.- Pencil/Brushed Sig - Hunter
That's one of the best i've seen you do, good job.- my new SIG, please rate 1/10
:lol: Addy large from RS1..- Zammy > Sara. You all know it =P pixel/brushed thingor.
:lol: SOON THE WORLD WILL BE RULED BY PIXELSSSS AND I WILL BE THE SURPREME RULER!!! MUHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAHAHAAahahaaha...ha...haa.. hmm.. or not.. :? :o- Brushed & Pixel sig comp, 500k! Princessa wins!
Getting there, I need to know... 1. What hair does your guy have? 2. Do you want the ground to be sand or grass? Or anything else you want changed..- Zammy > Sara. You all know it =P pixel/brushed thingor.
Guthix = w0nage!!!!!!!!!111111111- Buying a pixel sig (500 k - 1 mill)
If you decide that I win i'll add special and change the BG. I'm not changing it if im not going to win though.- Some help required :)
Block shading is where you just shade with 1 color round the places that are dark.. But you are using highlights which is good.- Some help required :)
:shock: What on earth is that!? Anyway.. Block shading is good to start off with because you get a feel for where to get your light source and where the darkness should be, then once you get more advanced in pixels just shade your own way, and you will develope your own style.. Shade the blood though, barely anyone shades it and it looks terrible when it's not.. Save as .PNG also, .GIF causes colour los.- I love the way this turned out. He looks angry at meeeeeee!
Nice, but on the guy in the BG you should have done that sweat bubble thing that anime stuff has, instead of the red things.- Buying a pixel sig (500 k - 1 mill)
Meh can't be bothered to anything to it.. You can buy it like that or buy someone elses.- Selling New Pixel Sig (posibley my best yet) / rate please
Tips for shading : 1. Use a lightsource, seems that your light is coming from 2 different places. 2. Shade all the way around 1 side to make it look realistic, instead of from a corner. Good job on the sig though, you should have NP selling.- Buying a pixel sig (500 k - 1 mill)
Lol kinda surprised you like it as it's just a premade.. Umm.. What you want bg to be? And i'll fix hat.- Free Sigs!!!
Wow thanks that's really good! It has to be so small because Counter-strike wants it in the size, and then it zooms it in by 2, which is utterly stupid because it messes it up, but oh well :lol: .- Free Sigs!!!
Oo they are free?? I looked at this post and thought "oo nice sigs" but I don't buy sigs.. But since they are free.. W00t! colors: red and white, like siffycats sig. text: Lowgravity pictures: none animations: none size: (in pixels and kbs) pixel - 144x80.- Progress of my sig, please comment and rate. Finished!
Save as png, forums don't host .bmp's.. Nice err, dragon chain?- ~ Making 1 Quality Pixel Sig for Just 250k!!!
Old post, don't bump it..- testing sig
POST IT ON THE STICKY? ARE YOU BLIND!?- Buying a pixel sig (500 k - 1 mill)
- New pixel sig
Your look on perspective is really inspiring, and you really have improoved since your first sigs. But what's that thingy on the nearest tree?- Brushing a bit - A W.I.P. Skull Dragon
Doesn't look in the right proportions.. The back has gone down to far, good job on the scale effect though that looks ace. - 5th sig chosen, please close.
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.