Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
'Nother WIP (no gerbils this time)
True, that is soooo nice but why does the guy have a horn and big elf ears :lol: .
-
Large sized sketch. (Slayer is back)
If he's a dwarf then great work, if he's not.. :lol: Nice work though.
-
some lineart...
Look's a bit too much like Ran_Shadow2's style but nice job none-the-less
-
Jagex Update: Dragon Full Helmet
Not bad.. Been done about 50 times before, try something more original next time :wink: .
-
** some help editing this pic in photoshop plz **
He's on stilts?? :lol: Make his legs smaller! But great job for your first.
-
Watch my masterpice (hopefully) in progress
What he said.
-
short stickfigure idea needed
Haha perfect tyvm!
-
short stickfigure idea needed
Err how about a stickfigure jumping off a cliff and then it waits a few seconds then he bounces back out the other side :D .
-
Let me you about a little game called I-sketch.
One of the funniest addictive useful intellectually challenging games i've played in a while, it's really good practice for drawing, and you get to see some good peoples drawing, it's a really nice community as well. Basically what it is, people take it in turns to draw a picture based on a word the game has randomly generated for you and depending on how many people get it right you will get more/less points! And then it's someone else's turn and you have to figure out what word they are drawing, it has loads of rooms, my fav is a room called Tandem where you have to guess a 2 worded-word drawn by 2 people. ANYWAY check it out here! hope to see you all there :) . PS : If you do a really nice or drawing your proud of post it! Post it as thumbnail or link or crop it though :D .
-
who is the oldest player on runescape?
I'm very surprised the amount of people who are over 20 who play this game, especially the ones who have played since RS1, it's a kids game. And Frog no-one has any reason to call somebody a no-lifer, you are encouraging them to continue to do it by retaliating, not only that you will be showing them that even adults do it, so that it must be O.K, and someone else is going to see you say it and then will take after you continuing the whole circle again which is how insults like that get around.
-
who is the oldest player on runescape?
Yeah I don't care why people play what annoys me is when people make mindless insults for a joke that could be quite hurtful to someone irl even if they are just words :? .. Especially since Adults are supposed to be more mature..
-
who is the oldest player on runescape?
Are you kidding? "Damn those young kids could be going out damn no lifers, see I am 38 and I have a wife and 3 kids and im playing Runescape but im not a no lifer they are" :roll: I'm 14 and you are the most ignorant person I have met in a while, idiot's like you don't tend to think why people are playing runescape when they could be outside? MAYBE THEY ARE ILL? Like me, I have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Myalgic Encalopathy which i've had for 3 years and Runescape has helped me cope by providing me something to do since I am not able to do stuff as well as other kids, seriously you are a [puncture].
-
DEFINATELY NOT MY BEST WORK but c/c anyway...
Your textures are great and the reflection of the moon is good but the moon itself is letting down the whole sig, make it round with blends of the sky and the moon colour itself going into eachother, add small bumps to it and stuff, and shade it, also put something in the water like a boat or a fisher or something because plain seas are boring :P good work though.
-
I CHANGED MY SIG (finaly?). Still pixel...
MrXman made this ages ago and said I could have it lol.. BTW your guys feet look weird, make them longer!
-
Tablet sketch by ter
It would be better if you did the guy inblack so hes easier to see but it's really good drawing, and I just got a tablet as well lol, it's sooooo easy compared to using a mouse I just did a sketch in 10 minutues max where with a mouse it would have taken like a hour or something!
-
Recruitment Drive Quest Guide
Your guide for the statues doesn't is wrong. It's like.. Look for the color of the statues that has only 3, EG. 4 Bronze 4 Iron 3 Gold, it will be gold coloured. There is 4 kinds of warrior it can be, Halberd user, mace user, sword user or a axe user, say the axe user is missing and there is 3 gold statues, the statue will be a golden axe carrier. :D
-
Stranger?!!?
Umm whilst making some Yew longs, I came across "A Stranger" following this person, he didn't seem to know why it was following him, so he walked off at it started following someone else, and then someone else, has anyone seen this before??! No-one could attack it either.
-
New Smiliy!
I had it before you :cry: .
-
free buddys
EVERYONE was doing it before and they seemed to have stopped (thank god for that). Now you have bought it back :cry: , how could you :o :cry: :?: .
-
is this anygood?
What will that proove? Just because he might not be good at art (not saying he isn't) doesn't mean he's not entitled to a opinion.
-
Pixel People, Rate!
I don't like them, they are kinda ugly, too pixely and there's no outline.. Nice try.
-
How to get a mime, and questions about it
How does that change anything.. Rs2 has only been around a year :roll: .
-
First pixel sig (excluding my ugly picture)
Legs start too high up.. Move them down..
-
Hey Media Board...
Hey Shaw nice to see you back around here, btw I spoke to Jeppoz on RS (he walked past me) and he said he quit these boards... Ah well, I hope I see some more work from you.
-
Dream Shatter <Teaser>
I'll be a voice if you like (it's quite deep, kinda twangy lol), how am I supposed to send you a sample though? And what should I say :o .