who is the oldest player on runescape?

limparse

im in fally bank when this assh@le starts crackin jokes about the london bombings. everyone there showed their disgust with him in one way or another, i said that my wife was lucky as she missed it by 30 mins. next thing i know im being called sad for being my age and playing runescape!!

im 43 and know a lot of ppl my age and older who play. i was just wondering ....who is the oldest player on runescape??

2hrmo37.jpg
limparse.png

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread isnt going to be very accurate is it...

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

I'm 38, married with 3 kids. Just tell them who's the nolifer? they're what, 13-18, and could be on a date or out with friends, but sitting home playing rs instead?

That tends to shut them up.

Glad your wife is ok. That's dang close. :shock:

jfroggy

Not older then you, but 38 nevertheless :)

I know for a fact that most of the higher levels (120+) are 35+ :wink:

and yes, omarsharif is between 60 and 75, not sure which, but he has a daughter playing and shes in her late 30's early 40's

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Yep.. I see more and more how a lot of (young) players lose respect for eveything..

No respect for the bombing, and so on..

It's getting sad

Semi - retired, playing WoW

Combat lvl: 103 | Total lvl: 1542

Goals: | Fletching lvl: 97/[b:05c6bf8

I'mm 44, proud to be the father of 3 RS players.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

Im not that old myself (almost 20). But I agree with so many kids running around RS with absolutely not respect. Just because your hiding behind a computer screen gives you no right to make fun of any kind of tradic event like that.

Thats why most of my few friends I talk to on rs are in there 20s and 30s. All the young players talk so much bs so they can sound "cool" (on a game of all things) They will find ANYTHING they can to talk down to you about.

"omg ur 114 you have no life!"

I have no life because ive played RS for around 5 years now at a max of usually 3 hours (at night when you usually only watch TV anyways...). In the fall and spring I rarely even play RS now because im going to college for an Architectural degree. But no..according to them, im lvl 114 so i must play 24-7 :roll:

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.

37 with 3 kids!.. all RS players... (i'm allowed to call em noobs when they shout Daaaaaaaaad... lend me your full ahrims...

:)

Hmmm.. i think a "wrinklies" clan should be formed.. we can whooop the young 'uns with our Drag Zimmers ;)

Im not that old myself (almost 20). But I agree with so many kids running around RS with absolutely not respect. Just because your hiding behind a computer screen gives you no right to make fun of any kind of tradic event like that.

Thats why most of my few friends I talk to on rs are in there 20s and 30s. All the young players talk so much bs so they can sound "cool" (on a game of all things) They will find ANYTHING they can to talk down to you about.

"omg ur 114 you have no life!"

I have no life because ive played RS for around 5 years now at a max of usually 3 hours (at night when you usually only watch TV anyways...). In the fall and spring I rarely even play RS now because im going to college for an Architectural degree. But no..according to them, im lvl 114 so i must play 24-7 :roll:

thats very true, especially the kids in catherby, all they do is (.Y.) to seem cool, thats why i keep private chat off...

TA: Tea Drinker's Anonymous

Delectable tea or deadly poison...

Man I'm glad to hear there are adult players out there.. was beginning to think I was alone. :lol:

I'm 35, 3 kids (the oldest of which got in on this game), and one on due next month. I have a seriously cool wife that plays as well. I played EQ (58 Bard, ECI) and DAoC for a few years each.. too much obligation and a bit life consuming.. I perfectly happy playing RS. :wink: