who is the oldest player on runescape?

limparse

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im in fally bank when this assh@le starts crackin jokes about the london bombings. everyone there showed their disgust with him in one way or another, i said that my wife was lucky as she missed it by 30 mins. next thing i know im being called sad for being my age and playing runescape!!

im 43 and know a lot of ppl my age and older who play. i was just wondering ....who is the oldest player on runescape??

That's disgusting...I don't know how people can have such little respect. I actually sent Jagex a feedback query saying I love London, hated to see that happen, hope those terrorists get what's coming to them, etc. They replied back thanking me for my support, but ask me to use the form only for game-related issues.

PS - Thank God your wife was ok, that was close!

I remember jagex getting an email from someone whos grandmother died and used to play runescape :( Jagex put it on thier main site. (It was before 100s of thousands of people played rs)

I remember that too, it was a community news post back when there was a community category, it must have been in RSC. I think the person who died was 80+ years of age and ranked in the top 20 players.

I'm only 17 myself, but I'm good friends with a mother of two sons around my age, and I've known someone in the late 30's for years by now.

kindness.png

my mom always tells me to "get off the dam games...ur wasting ur life there"....rofl....only time i do is if i plan to go out with friends...or other stuff...its her fault nyway...delayed me getting my permit...so now ill b a senior in highschool...and not have my license lol

meh...i started RS in February 2001...im an old vet in RS terms...but ill b 17 on august 19th

ill prolly still b playing video games when im yalls age too...ill own my son at first person shooters rofl...or by then it might b like virtual reality

those people who joke about the london bombings deserve to be bombed themselves, there are some real sickos in this world... :evil:

And if you wish death upon others then you are one of them. I'm sure you didn't mean to imply what you did, but think about what you say and post, i agree with you that joking about these incidents is extremely immature and disrespectful, but so is wishing death upon one another.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Well, funny enough.... my teacher plays it and he is 56. When I found this out it was straight to Knight Online and WoW

Sorry mate, we are there too :lol:

half of my friendlist (with only 'old' peeps' ) plays WoW

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

nice to see the older generation posting comments, a drag zimmer frame lmao, what about opening a few charity shops on rs, we could get some good bargains there!

2hrmo37.jpg
limparse.png

limparse you not alone as you can see :D theres alot of us about but a few of us dont like to mention our age in rs, but i have done over the past few months and i do get a better response than i use to. I still sometimes get surprised comments about my age and playing rs but i just let them slip by, by sayiing well someone has to keep you kids in check :) depending on what they said of course.

I currently know offhand about 2 dozen between the age of 30 to about 55 on rs and im 38 with 2 kids that also play rs :)

I'm 38, married with 3 kids. Just tell them who's the nolifer? they're what, 13-18, and could be on a date or out with friends, but sitting home playing rs instead?

That tends to shut them up.

Glad your wife is ok. That's dang close. :shock:

Are you kidding? "Damn those young kids could be going out damn no lifers, see I am 38 and I have a wife and 3 kids and im playing Runescape but im not a no lifer they are" :roll:

I'm 14 and you are the most ignorant person I have met in a while, idiot's like you don't tend to think why people are playing runescape when they could be outside? MAYBE THEY ARE ILL? Like me, I have had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Myalgic Encalopathy which i've had for 3 years and Runescape has helped me cope by providing me something to do since I am not able to do stuff as well as other kids, seriously you are a [puncture].

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(