Everything posted by Lowgravity
-
Rate my first pixel!!-Version 3 update!!
How the hell did that take you 6 hours :shock: .
-
rate low quality fletching/ranger sig
Well you have suceeded in the first one, and failed in the second. I am leaving now.
-
rate low quality fletching/ranger sig
Congratulations! You posted a sig to get help with maths! Not sure that's what the media board is for..
-
rate low quality fletching/ranger sig
How do ratings help anything?
-
rate low quality fletching/ranger sig
Ditto. Best critic is yourself, if you don't like it, other people aren't. Ask yourself "Would I buy this sig?".
-
-~~~ Signature Contest, 500-600k! ~~~-
Not really what you asked for, but oh well.
-
-Ranger Signature Auction-
Nice, you stole a sig outline and refilled it badly, good job.
-
NEW SIG
Yeah it is too dark, can't see the guys face either.
-
my new siggy maybe... tell me what u think
Did Quer let you use your signature? If not I suggest you change it, you can get banned for stealing.
-
rate my first mspaint sig.. it sucks.. :)
Yes, it does suck.
-
here take the sigs
OR you could just stop pixeling. If you don't like your own sigs, then other people aren't.
-
Very Quick Sketch, Please With It Strangely!
I don't really know how this happened, I got bored so I did a really quick sketch on Flash (1 min max). Is it just more or does this look nice? I think it's just must, but ah well, might colour it, or maybe someone wants to brush it? Dunno :P
-
I would like to challenge someone
I have never seen them on these forums, you sure they even post here?
-
rsc sig shop(pre-mades inside)
And he asked for that in his post where??
-
Entangles 3D sig shop [ONE OFF DEALS!] CLOSED FOR NOW
Is it that hard to type "lumber"? That's one extra letter. You know some of these mistakes aren't intentional?
-
rsc sig shop(pre-mades inside)
Why don't you just be quiet? Let this guy run his shop, if he wants to sell his sigs like this, let him, it's a shop. Everyone seems to think sig shops are a rating/comment ground, if he wants them he will ask for them, OK? :roll:
-
BUYING SIGG (ANY TYPE) I PAY GOOD :)
WOW Man, what the hell is so good about axe hut, everyone afk trains there, good job, you probally go there to attack afkers, good job.
-
buying a pixel sig...1000k GPS!!! OMG!!1!11
Nobody in the Mental Hospital(sp?) I "work" in thinks I am mad, Muhaha, MUHA HA HAAAAAAAA. Yeah anyway, the men in white coats are telling me it's time for my medication.. Err, I mean, vitamins.
-
Bye ChampZ~
You Autoed, You Got Banned, Goodbye.
-
buying a pixel sig...1000k GPS!!! OMG!!1!11
Joking!? How dare you insult me, ME, the Leader of the art of headremovation. :roll: 'Course i'm joking, just getting bored with Timmy acting like a tard.
-
Quick Sketch - Two Dragons
Some colour loss, but if you really want it :P .
-
buying a pixel sig...1000k GPS!!! OMG!!1!11
Man, thats so stupid, like ripping a head of a torso is something new that you invented, I wonder from what you ripped it. This should be getting fun competition, lots of different sigs (theme), good luck to all sigmakers. Of course I invented it. I invented the art of decapitatingpeoplesheadfromtheirbodys! Didn't you know?
-
Quick Sketch - Two Dragons
You should just leave it and has it as your sig, really nice sketch, good job. Not worth colouring them, they are nice a simple, I like black and whites :P
-
Pixel Sig Contest (450k)
Noticed how gay it looked with samples on, anything can be changed if you are interested.
-
buying a pixel sig...1000k GPS!!! OMG!!1!11
You stole that taking the head off idea from one of my early sigs..