Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vmser

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vmser

  1. pl0x & fank j00!
  2. vmser replied to Babyshambles's topic in Off-Topic
    Belgium didnt even make the finals... Odd though, in most polls they were predicted top 3.
  3. Stuff we found so far that has been fixed: and 1k -> No longer censored vind ik -> No longer censored (great for dutch people, since alot of verbs end on 'd', ik = I) tofakie -> No longer 3 stars in the middle loralee -> no longer censored, words ending on -oral are still beeped out 'sux' is no longer censored New stuff: Weird characters :D Just try.
  4. I can speak/sing/whatever in any language I know using only the vowel sounds (a e i o u y and their combinations...) WITHOUT thinking about it, just comes naturally.
  5. Piece of something else on the map next to the volcano..
  6. Meh, how can 30ish questions be reliable? Out of curiousity I did try and answer them, skipped one of the questions, got a 135..
  7. to be honest, I only know one song by them. but its one I really like: Alive.. Should get more of their stuff :P
  8. Why is that an obvious case? Why should the baby be punished because of the actions of it's father? If you read the rest of my post you'll see that the key to my opinion is the word 'responsability'. Thats why. So your opinion on abortion is based more on punishing people for being irresponsible rather than any concern for the welfare of children. Charming. Guess if you consider having to raise your own flesh and blood to be a punishment: Think so. Perhaps some people have different ethical standards but im certain there's no way Id ever let a child of mine get aborted. I will take whatever action needed to ensure it gets what it needs. Maybe that's old-fashioned. But at least it's a mature way of dealing with things. Which - as I sadly have to repeat - is something alot of people lack when they go to bed with eachother...
  9. Why is that an obvious case? Why should the baby be punished because of the actions of it's father? If you read the rest of my post you'll see that the key to my opinion is the word 'responsability'. Thats why.
  10. Had to be 10 fruits of the same kind. Thats why.
  11. If a funeral would happen it wouldnt be in wildy...
  12. vmser replied to godsfearme's topic in Off-Topic
    2 movements here. Scouts and KSA. They are like sworn rivals :P
  13. Hospital rooms with internet acces aye? Sure, why not. They transfered your laptop from iraq to here too? Or did someone of your family - which you don't seem to need - happen to bring it to you? And after surgery to your spine you probably shouldn't even be awake but still under some kind of narcose. Let alone you could type decently, or sit up straight!
  14. I am AGAINST abortion in most cases (except for the obvious case of abuse...) Why? I believe that if you consider yourself mature enough to starting thinking about performing the acts that can make them, you should be able to take some responsability. Deal with the consequences of your actions. But most of all: Don't start with certain things at a too young age. You may think you are ready for it, but the question you should ask yourself is 'can I deal with the consequences' aka ''Could I raise a kid?' And LEARN about anticonception. Learn what exists, how to correctly use it, etc.. And stick to it. Can't be that hard right? Id advise every youngster to start of with a 'double dutch' (condom + pil). Always remember 99% safety is nowhere near safe enough. Once can be enough..
  15. I heard it with coconuts... See, many variants around :P
  16. Must've been the good old days in PE class. Im no jumper really...
  17. O god. Spare me the thought.
  18. I believe you've had your elbow for over a month :P
  19. I agree with How2PK and Rizla: Something is wrong here. Either your version of the story or the fact that you are posting this here now. I don't know which of those worries me most.
  20. vmser replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I have :oops: But it was our own parked car and the snowball was aimed at my brother standing there.
  21. vmser replied to vmser's topic in Forum Games
    In the far distance you could hear the wizards horse run like the wind, Mizgog knew he had lost this one forever.
  22. The concept is pretty simple. Each one that posts adds a line to the post BUT in such a way that if you read the topic from the last to the first post, it forms a story that makes sence! Start (End actually:) And they lived happily everafter.
  23. vmser replied to dragonst0rm's topic in Off-Topic
    :lol: As if.
  24. vmser replied to AThousandLies's topic in Off-Topic
    Ive played emerald for like 15 mins.. throughout time I mustve completed every other version.. Red, blue, yellow, a crappy translation of green, gold, sylver, crystal, saphire and ruby. And for those familiar with the roms around: Revolution, Pokemon 151, and the normal versions of the TCG and Puzzle game..
  25. root. In accordance to the french route.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.