Everything posted by Tempest_Mike
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
78 cooking
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
WOOOOT GUTHAN'S CHAINSKIRT FROM BARROWS! FIRST BARROWS ITEM REWARD!
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Back on with a 24 hr mute and I don't know what the hell for.
- The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Off for the day... summary? Crap.
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Why did Jagex have to make stupid bloody revs? They're unfair to everyone and there's no point in having them!
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Finished my clue scroll... And moment's later died to a stupid rev and lost it except for the black d'hide body and rune long :( :cry:
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Just did my first trip at metal dragons, got a rune battle axe from an iron and the very next kill a rune med overall, this is my loot from my first iron dragon trip :) Small loss at the moment, but if I get a 100k+ clue reward, profit!
-
? Returnofmic's Blog ? 99 HP ? 98 Strength@@ ?
Good luck with your goals :
-
~Tim's Blog~ I spy with my eyes a new pair of kicks! DBC: 11
Lol good luck with that goal :P
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
65 range ^^
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Oh, I'm still getting 99 smithing, just cooking first. Thanks for the good luck :) 77 cooking
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
I'm going for 99 cooking too now, but I hope you get it first :P Nice progress o.O
- The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Lol thanks guys :P 76 cooking :)
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
57 smithing :)
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Woooot 70 mage
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
56 agility, 55 as well but I got them both in one go with tickets so it skipped 55.
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
54 agility
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
77 def :) Conversation with yenhoj (my cousin) is because he won't believe that salves work on ankous...
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
61 mining :)
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
75 :)
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
74 cooking
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
73 cooking :)
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
The edgy home tele and dungeon tele is useful :)