Everything posted by Tempest_Mike
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Thanks Pilot And sure, the race is on :twisted: Gonna be a bit tough seeing I'm getting 99 str and def first, but I like a good challenge :P
-
Pat's Blog to 3 99s~Currently 66/99 84/99 64/99~Update 10-18
You're on for that race :P
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
81 hp :D Off now, 81 hp and 79 def today plus 47 summoning.
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
47 sum, tears again lol
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
79 def and 105 cb :D Thanks for the comments guys
-
So i herd u liek kirbyz?~30+ goals! 91/99 wcing! CLICKY!
Good luck with your goals! -uses mind control to get you to post on my blog-
- The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Added races, can be found on post 2.
-
Vulxai's Blog - 295QP - Tarantula page 27
Good luck with your goals and blog! -pokes sig 0:-)-
-
? Returnofmic's Blog ? 99 HP ? 98 Strength@@ ?
Good luck with your goals and blog! -pokes sig 0:-)-
-
Pan's G&A - 72/72 Prayer - 107 F2p Combat
Good luck with your new blog and goals : (Check out my blog? :o)
-
Pat's Blog to 3 99s~Currently 66/99 84/99 64/99~Update 10-18
Good luck with your goals! Those capes will look good when you're done (if you become p2p) (post on my blog? 0:-)
-
My Woodcutting Goal! Going for 200M exp!!!!!!
Good luck with that, don't give up, even if it will take ages!
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Back on...
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Off now, be on tomorrow afternoon.
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Thanks (: Back on after two day break. One new post, yay...
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Off now, 57 and 58 prayer today.
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Finished Spirits of the Elid And... Finished RFD! :D Used my 20k lamp on prayer, got 58 from it
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Finished Mountain daughter and 57 prayer reward
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Oh, but I did miss a quest, Observatory Quest, just not the one I thought I'd missed >.<
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Wait, maybe I didn't miss a quest... When I finished Enakhras Lament I had 168 quest points, but when I finished Eyes of Glouphrie I had 170 but it still says 168 on the reward thingy... ok I'm confused. :S
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
Thanks (: And sure lol I guess.
-
123 X Pac~Vote Obama 76/80fm 1580total~
Good luck on all your goals :
-
Ilufyou's Finally going for 85 smithing!
New blog = sexy O.O keep it up :thumbup:
-
~!Animal's FLAMING HOT blog! 85/99 firemaking!~
And off now, 49 farming today as well as 50 runecrafting and some quests. Just 2 more quests to get my barrows gloves and I can go back to training, and they'll be Spirits of the Elid and Rag and Bone Man :) I missed a quest though... there's one I finished today and haven't put up here... hm...