Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tempest_Mike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tempest_Mike

  1. Grats on getting halfway there! We'll be untrimmed fletch buddies soon!
  2. Grats on the fm levels \ I wanna fm with you sometime!
  3. 79 att and 108 cb :twss: Yay for pc! Before I get off tonight, I should have my void knight top. 232 points at the moment, out of 250.
  4. And that's my last sum level for awhile :twss: I want 60 for a pet squirrel though! :x
  5. And 51, one more til terrobirds! Got 107 combat too, but no message so I dunno when it was.
  6. Got 82 hp at pc, I'm getting full void range. Also took a random screenie 8D
  7. Yay grats on full ringmaster! Boo boring alching. ):
  8. Naw it doesn't stink. It owns so badly that it owns ownage. :twss:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.