Everything posted by Tempest_Mike
-
Hm Im Still, Blog from Day 1
First post! Good luck on your goals, have fun starting out. :)
-
Mens's Blog - 138 Combat and Quest Cape :D
Wow. Just wow. :o Good luck maxing sum!
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
You should lay off the acid. o.o And to keep people up to date with my plans, I'm cooking for a week as part of my clan's contest, then I'll be camping avies for 80 range, then I'll either get my melee goals (85 att 90 str 90 def) and 99 fm, I don't know which order for those two, and then I'll get 70 herb. :thumbup:
-
Ilufyou's Finally going for 85 smithing!
Update pl0x :( While you has been inactive I passed you and got higher fish burning skills.
-
Bobdarock's Blog: 95/99 Hunter!
Oooh 95, you're getting close!!!! How exciting :D :ohnoes:
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
And then you will pay for teh doctor fees because you are too cheap to fix mai nose?
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
Bump... -.-
-
~~~legoman's blog 200m thiev get~~~
Dewd you are almost at 80 constructioning, get it for me today pl0x. And hah my thiefing pwns yours, but 80 deserves a congrats. CONGRATS!
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
Fail blog much?
- The Rich get Richerer | 294m/2147m
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
Le bump.
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
You sir, are weird.
-
Pwnah - 72/99 Cooking! 76/99 Strength!
Grats on those levels, nice and even. :P
-
Pick pocked lvl 3 skiller! |66/99 fishing - 60wc - 270 total
Oooh you're going for 99 fish? Ima beat chu! :K
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
in this picture it looks like you are pulling a small person away from a big sea monster lol ~~~legoman187~~~ Lol wtf? >.< :P
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
80+ skill number 11 ftw? :
-
First 90 stat, and it's a doozy!
Congrats with it, ignore people if they hate you for it. Just know that it's higher than mine will ever be. :D 9/10
-
Ilufyou's Finally going for 85 smithing!
Spam blog! :P Bump bump bump :D
-
Bobdarock's Blog: 95/99 Hunter!
Woot p2p again! :P Ooh I live in Australia. :o Queensland ftw.
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
Lol don't worry, I've been doing this for a fair while. ;)
-
oh shi- i think its a blog?
Lol good luck.
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
Weeewt.
-
89 combat and WHAT total? - No, you can't REALLY be going for 200m...
Woah, awesome stats! :P Wish mine were that good lol. Good luck on your goals, almost 99 cook:o
-
Animal's random blawg@@ 82 Farming! :o
Bumpbump.
-
~~~legoman's blog 200m thiev get~~~
Bs you won't pay for my nose OR gimme mai cookie. :( Stop ignoring my blog :cry: