Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kingbrooks

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kingbrooks

  1. i think somebody is jealous :D Good job :thumbsup: , even though its not very much you must feel proud, and barrows owns :P umm i think I've had a double chest of guthan's spear and verac's helm when spear was 5m. I also remember having gotten 60 barrows drops total when I was a lower level, but now have better ways to make money. Sorry but I make 1m every hour now from tricking.
  2. ouch, that method to 99 must of hurt your bank. 10/10 for the achievement though! I might go for it with my new found cash from pvp.
  3. technically that picture isn't proof, as you could of just bought them and had them in invent. On that same note A LOT of people could of bought them and put in invent (I'm saying it's only 1m). 0/10.
  4. Also got my 3rd pair of hunter brawlers!, I have 5 brawling gloves total and 3 are the same type lol :lol: -.-
  5. Well by bank is doing nicely, cash pile up to 15m \ I've lost at least 2m though to NERD scammers >.< may they rot in hell :pray: Got my single highest level item to date, (yes no zaros' or vesta's yet) a seren statuette!
  6. Joining the military does. Alcohol is fantastic and everyone should be allowed it. In the military you're harming others, or vise versa, purposely and while in full control of your actions. Isn't that even worse :?
  7. Ya it is the same, I use a different name though. :oops: I've been doing some more tricking and tried to use my hunter brawlers, but the spot was taken on both worlds. Now I'm waiting for an offer to come through on a Mystic Mud Staff so that I can use my mage brawlers by stunning skeletons. I've decided to expand my cashpile further by merchanting:
  8. Go to the eastern bit with and go to the south part of the lava pool. There is one there, work out yourself it becomes quite obvious when you see it.
  9. try re-talking to the person you got it from.
  10. Done some more tricking, went well :thumbsup: I got hunter brawlers (again) as well as 1.8m cash! I think my brawlers will get me at least 80 hunter but until then, tricking!
  11. basically you sit in a hotspot for 2 hours, this gives you 100% EP (drop potential). Then the killer of a partnership risks 76k and kills the killed who carries 26k. This leads to the highest possible drop reward. After the killer kills the killed enough times to get to 0% EP again, they swap roles.
  12. use them on hard, slow skills or ones you hate, such as mining or runecrafting (though I like rc)
  13. like that idea, open to others though.
  14. LEIK AMG IT'S T3H SUMM3R H0LZ!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> And I celebrated by getting some ep up and tricking: Yep, Brawlers #2. I only got 800k from that tricking session (though I only had 75%EP) but I am happy with either 2m cash, or a pair of brawlers. \ Also I heard a rumour about Jagex making an update to end pvp tricking next week, so gonna cram in the tricking! :lol: =D>
  15. simple question, is there anywhere good in the wildy to use them? If not what should I do in pvp worlds, seeing as alching in the open is risky. Thanks for any help
  16. Put an 'X' in the one you want [ X ] Signature [ ] Avatar [ ] PSP background [ ] Banner Size: (in pixels): Are you deciding this now? If not then just whatever your comfortable with or tip.it's max. Render/Stock: (url to render/stock) You get the render or stock, not us - orders saying "whatever looks good" will be ignored.: Something with a :twss: emoticon in it, preferrably with rays of light or something coming off it, lol. Text: We will do names, but we'll only add text if it does compliment your signature. Please don't ask for us to do it with silly fonts, as we'll use fonts that compliment the signature.:In the bottom left have credits to (whoever has created the signature) and in the bottom right, please put kingbrooks10. Thanks in advance :
  17. My first pair of brawlers :thumbsup: Plan to use them on black sallys
  18. heh thanks, I think I'll only trick once tonight. I got that statius legs on 1EP btw :
  19. did some more tricking, 1.8m so got 4m total yesterday. There was a pic but I didn't save :wall: I plan to spend the next 2 days tricking then idk :lol:
  20. Today at school we had sports day and I got to go home 2 hours early : This gave me time to get 100% EP for some tricking, which led me to....: Yup, 2.2m from 2.5 hours work :thumbsup:
  21. problem solved, sry for the spam
  22. O dats a leik 1337 speed eva!! but seriously gratz on 97 and the 46sec trip. Whats your rc rank?
  23. ty, more tricking now. I'll start to screenie if I get good ones but idk which are good or bad too well yet. :oops:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.