Everything posted by kingbrooks
-
YAY@$@#*!# :DD
i think somebody is jealous :D Good job :thumbsup: , even though its not very much you must feel proud, and barrows owns :P umm i think I've had a double chest of guthan's spear and verac's helm when spear was 5m. I also remember having gotten 60 barrows drops total when I was a lower level, but now have better ways to make money. Sorry but I make 1m every hour now from tricking.
-
TheWizard finally lives up to his name...
ouch, that method to 99 must of hurt your bank. 10/10 for the achievement though! I might go for it with my new found cash from pvp.
-
YAY@$@#*!# :DD
technically that picture isn't proof, as you could of just bought them and had them in invent. On that same note A LOT of people could of bought them and put in invent (I'm saying it's only 1m). 0/10.
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
Also got my 3rd pair of hunter brawlers!, I have 5 brawling gloves total and 3 are the same type lol :lol: -.-
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
Well by bank is doing nicely, cash pile up to 15m \ I've lost at least 2m though to NERD scammers >.< may they rot in hell :pray: Got my single highest level item to date, (yes no zaros' or vesta's yet) a seren statuette!
-
Why can't adults drink?
Joining the military does. Alcohol is fantastic and everyone should be allowed it. In the military you're harming others, or vise versa, purposely and while in full control of your actions. Isn't that even worse :?
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
Ya it is the same, I use a different name though. :oops: I've been doing some more tricking and tried to use my hunter brawlers, but the spot was taken on both worlds. Now I'm waiting for an offer to come through on a Mystic Mud Staff so that I can use my mage brawlers by stunning skeletons. I've decided to expand my cashpile further by merchanting:
-
Safe Spots for Dust Devils - Chaos Tunnels
Go to the eastern bit with and go to the south part of the lava pool. There is one there, work out yourself it becomes quite obvious when you see it.
-
i need help
try re-talking to the person you got it from.
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
Done some more tricking, went well :thumbsup: I got hunter brawlers (again) as well as 1.8m cash! I think my brawlers will get me at least 80 hunter but until then, tricking!
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
basically you sit in a hotspot for 2 hours, this gives you 100% EP (drop potential). Then the killer of a partnership risks 76k and kills the killed who carries 26k. This leads to the highest possible drop reward. After the killer kills the killed enough times to get to 0% EP again, they swap roles.
-
Most expensive skill to train?
use them on hard, slow skills or ones you hate, such as mining or runecrafting (though I like rc)
-
where to use mage brawlers?
like that idea, open to others though.
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
LEIK AMG IT'S T3H SUMM3R H0LZ!!!!!!!!!!!! =D> =D> And I celebrated by getting some ep up and tricking: Yep, Brawlers #2. I only got 800k from that tricking session (though I only had 75%EP) but I am happy with either 2m cash, or a pair of brawlers. \ Also I heard a rumour about Jagex making an update to end pvp tricking next week, so gonna cram in the tricking! :lol: =D>
-
where to use mage brawlers?
simple question, is there anywhere good in the wildy to use them? If not what should I do in pvp worlds, seeing as alching in the open is risky. Thanks for any help
-
Illumination Graphics
Put an 'X' in the one you want [ X ] Signature [ ] Avatar [ ] PSP background [ ] Banner Size: (in pixels): Are you deciding this now? If not then just whatever your comfortable with or tip.it's max. Render/Stock: (url to render/stock) You get the render or stock, not us - orders saying "whatever looks good" will be ignored.: Something with a :twss: emoticon in it, preferrably with rays of light or something coming off it, lol. Text: We will do names, but we'll only add text if it does compliment your signature. Please don't ask for us to do it with silly fonts, as we'll use fonts that compliment the signature.:In the bottom left have credits to (whoever has created the signature) and in the bottom right, please put kingbrooks10. Thanks in advance :
-
Brunokiller's blog ~99 SLAYER AND SUMMONING~
*wants musky*
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
My first pair of brawlers :thumbsup: Plan to use them on black sallys
-
Ghosts in the Grand Exchange
lol laughed irl
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
heh thanks, I think I'll only trick once tonight. I got that statius legs on 1EP btw :
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
did some more tricking, 1.8m so got 4m total yesterday. There was a pic but I didn't save :wall: I plan to spend the next 2 days tricking then idk :lol:
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
Today at school we had sports day and I got to go home 2 hours early : This gave me time to get 100% EP for some tricking, which led me to....: Yup, 2.2m from 2.5 hours work :thumbsup:
-
lag out whilst tricking.
problem solved, sry for the spam
-
Zokot! Those Crazy Runecrafters! 99/99! GOAL COMPLETE!
O dats a leik 1337 speed eva!! but seriously gratz on 97 and the 46sec trip. Whats your rc rank?
-
Kingbrooks' blawg Back to using blog!
ty, more tricking now. I'll start to screenie if I get good ones but idk which are good or bad too well yet. :oops: