Everything posted by archimage_a
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Bit of R&R http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhHwnrlZRus
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
"Militarty State!" "Help, Help I'm being Repressed!" Ect, ect...When it comes to the old document people are terribly narrow minded.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Constitution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!! 'No Cruel of Unusal Punishments'
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
The people I put in charge joined willingly...Same thing.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Indeed not, but I did invade a few days ago, set up a regime and brought a tonne of tanks off Dusty which took 4 days. Added to that I mentioned it to Sere at some point, probably burried in a research post I sent him.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
"Greatings from New Abyssinia" perhaps? 10,000 Vintage tanks, verses a grand total of about 2,000 Slightly less Vintage tanks... Sensible as in, planned and executed, rather than 'I am gonna do this NOW'
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Well I did something sensible...so the rest of the thread did something stupid to balance it out....
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Any proofs or just a statement... I think 6 months is long enough to demonstate the awesome might of the military and force some surrenders....As well as the lucrative trade deals and aid packages... As well as the inevitability of getting crushed...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Dungeon, its more that I if things go horribly wrong the people are not gonna stick by me as rigidly as the Swiss people. [hide][/hide] Something like that...Showing the cities or other targets you are aiming for in a country. Preferably contor lines but not neccesery. Alternatively you can use the Hearts of Iron System Ala: [hide][/hide]
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
"In the case of inexplicable reality forming press here." I think the rule should simply be that you need to publish detailed plans before you engage in any mass military invasion. Or rather, if people have a problem they can go 'Oi, you, NO' and then you have to publish some detailed plans...since having detailed plans for every tedious invasion will get petty after a while. :rolleyes:
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
I agree with Doom except for the 3 year minium....It would be basically easier to annex them because Wars Cost a lot of money and man power to wage...
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Swiss Telescopes have detected a metor called reality heading right for Earth! [hide] [/hide]
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Sigh...This is why I had reservations 'Hey look, Archi has spent 4 years planning something, obvouisly in 5 minutes I can do just a good a job.'
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
320 Tonnes of Gold is a very substantial amount of money....
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
In Africa...nothing is going on in Africa :eek: Err well basically I invested lots of Gold in buying a massive army and then conqured half of Africa using Abysinia, which I have some control over from when I put the current government into power...that an I am giving them a massive army and loan to kick start their economy. Thus I control, indirectly, about 6/13ths of Africa, and that 6/13ths is now developing relatively steadily, moving away from the deserty desert sort of living and more towards a terraformed/Industro way of living. So far it has cost around 320 Tonnes of my Gold to do this, but I might as well get rid of it because my society is evolving to a higher state of development...As I have explained to Retech before.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
See Serem told you, one person invades and then everyone invades :rolleyes:
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Well there is no rule against buying a massive surplus of weapons(At great cost I might add), giving them to an African nation with a massive population and a thirst of power and telling them to get on with it.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Fine with me, Abyssina is large enough for the time being
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Hence why it has a 200 tonne of Gold loan(Payable in goods and services rather than Gold...since Dusty has annexed the mines) and I am trying to established trade relations with the rest of the world so that I can expand the industry of the area, since Gold is becoming less and less important in my own country I have plenty to spare. Abssinia is the old name for Ethiopia, but since I took over Somalia, then invaded Ethiopia it just helps stop the confusion. Anyway I think that the borders will probably stay where they are for a while, at least until I have time to 'peacefully' annex some countries and build a working economy.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Except I only control Abbysinia...in an indirect sort of way...so I can't say 'Africa unites against me' even if I was so inclined. Anyway bit of diplomacy there...Ask for the max and get given something...rather than ask for something and get given nothing. Anyway 10,000 tanks, and the T34 is still used in many African states, as well as the 15th largest population in the world, and a vast airfleet, with bombs and Anti-Radar systems. Anyway, given the fact that has just become a first world country, and crushed the countries directly around it and had the other countries join because of prosperity(Since Africa is covered in Trading Zones it basically works out at the same as Japan's Pacific expansion.)... Oh, and I had included the gold mines to start with, then discovered that there were a lot of far more useful minerals to export in its place....But you are gonna have to renegotiate(in terms of the game, in real life nothing changes) the terms of the agreement with Abyssina.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
S-Net is annoyed that nothing is going on and so makes tee-shirts saying so. "2017, the year that wasn't" And so on and so forth. In other news the SSR has delieved 10,000 T34s. 3,000 Spitfires 1 Million AK47s 1,000 Avro Lancasters 1 Million Panzerfaust Along with a Swiss delievery of 10,000 tonnes of High Explosive Bombs Two million landmines of varying types A loan of 200 Tonnes of Gold, to be paid back over 5 years Ionosphere Anti-Radar Shields Along with a detachment of Swiss Elite Guards to protect Emperor Haile Selassie II All to Ethiopia, via Swiss Aircraft and various shipping routes. Which have immediately been rushed into service, replacing the destroyed tanks and such from the last few years of war. Super Blitzkreg!! While the weapons are relatively old, the sheer quanity...and the fact that a gun, turret or bomb will kill regardless....looks set to expand the new Abyssinan Empire far beyond the horn of Africa. Conflict has resumed with numerous states, with some merely folding to the might of the the Abyssinan war machine. Talks have begun between other African nations(doing Sere's Job for him) about uniting against this massive new threat and is calling for UN action against the Abyssinan State as well as the SSR and Switzerland for their part in this war. Cabbigas has bluntly told the African Nations to grow a military or put up and shut up. Abyssina has called the current period 'The Pause'...Ominously. SSR aid workers have been allowed to remain in the territory formally known as South Africa, by the Abyssinan Empire, as per agreement from Haile Salassie. Though the Gold Mines have been nationalised to pay off the Swiss Debt, the SSR has been assured that, pending new ownership, all countries will be able to buy Gold in the future. Abyssina is also exporting Diamonds, Platinum, Palladium, Uranium, Steel/Iron/Ore and Copper direct to Switzerland in payment of the debt. S-Net has responded in a mixed way....Partly condeming the mass war, but also seeing the benefits being reaped from this new massive union, which has been greatly encouraged to develop by the Swiss Loan. However it seems most Europeans and Americans, aside from hand wringing, are not that fussed about Africans killing Africans....Of much greater importance is the implications for World Trade, which look very bright, given that Abysinna has relaxed trade restrictions and the World Diamond Council might relax its embargo on Conflict Diamonds, now that the conflicts are being resolved. Switzerland has also agreed to take all prisoners of war and treat them fairly in light of some cliams that Abyssina cannot afford them at the moment. There have been reports of numerous uprisings but they have all been crushed, the surviours sent to Switzerland, tried and convicted of Crimes of Sedition in Abysinia and will be held until Abysinia can take them back. Currently almost 4 million Abysinians(Well East Africans) have been sent to Switzerland and there has been speculation as to how Switzerland is supporting that many people given the small size of the country. But Switzerland is releasing no details(Will inform Sere). Federation food has been sent to Abysinnia in payment for services rendered by Switzerland. Scandinavia and Brazil have also been asked if it would be willing to consider a trade agreement of some type? The SSR has been offered a temporary food contract as well, as has Russia and China. Japan and Turkey have been offered a cheap raw materials, as has Switzerland, which has already accepted, once the loan has expired. Japan has also been offered lucrative investment opportunities, as have all nations should they chose to accept them. [hide] [/hide]
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Switzerland points to RISUG and Isolationism, as well as clean mountain air and heavy research into bacterielogical warfare. http://forum.tip.it/topic/256692-the-hegemony-9th-feb-2017-part-1/page__st__1900__p__4089894__hl__RISUG__fromsearch__1entry4089894 I think Switzerland will be fine without Anti-Biotics...Given that sales have steadly declined since the stop of mass invasion by foreign parasites...and the bacteria they bring with them :thumbsup:
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
In other news Switzerland has begun a new 'Grass Flattening' scheme. Large Steamrollers have been spotted around the Swiss Boarders flattening Grass...'Its completely pointless' say some.
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Switzerland has a brain wave for a new anti-anti-stealth plane with anti-anti-stealth bombs, which are even more destructive than normal bombs...Its actually amazing!
-
The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.