Everything posted by Bier
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3058
-
What's on your clipboard?
politisk vilde
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3060
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3103
-
Pirates!
I will try this if it's ok. Sven vår Vän Race: Human Weapon: Crossbow, dagger RP Element: Pascaline
- Guess the Game
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3106
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3108
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3110
- Guess the Game
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3126
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3138
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3214
- Get to 1000
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3221
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3225
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3374
-
Don't Hurt The Wall
I give the wall a ring worth 100G 14HP
-
Count to ~200~ before a mod posts - fifth round
56
- Get to 1000
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3378
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3380
-
Hegemony
The Black Death mostly caused bubonic plague, but sometimes the more deadly septicemic or pneumonic plague if I remember correctly.
-
CountDown From 15K - COUNTDOWN FINISHED!!!!
3558
-
The Tip.It Hegemony v4
Ill take Columbia, if this thread gets going I will post my research. And I dont think anythings wrong with the old map, heres a link to it: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/b/b4/20100202010441%21A_large_blank_world_map_with_oceans_marked_in_blue.gif If a majority doesnt like it we can take another, it might be good to use in the meantime.