Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bier

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bier

  1. politisk vilde
  2. Bier replied to Icuownage's topic in Falador Tavern
    I will try this if it's ok. Sven vår Vän Race: Human Weapon: Crossbow, dagger RP Element: Pascaline
  3. Bier replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Correct.
  4. Bier replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Should be easy:
  5. Bier replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    336
  6. I give the wall a ring worth 100G 14HP
  7. Bier replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    356
  8. Bier replied to archimage_a's topic in Falador Tavern
    The Black Death mostly caused bubonic plague, but sometimes the more deadly septicemic or pneumonic plague if I remember correctly.
  9. Ill take Columbia, if this thread gets going I will post my research. And I dont think anythings wrong with the old map, heres a link to it: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/b/b4/20100202010441%21A_large_blank_world_map_with_oceans_marked_in_blue.gif If a majority doesnt like it we can take another, it might be good to use in the meantime.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.