Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisp

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wisp

  1. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    What are hlaupari anyway?
  2. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Wasn't Sardinia worth 2m?
  3. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Retech, remember to do Corsica.
  4. Yep. And I updated the first post with characters.
  5. @ Rocco, you see a now destroyed table, some food, two windows, and a destroyed door. @ icu, ok. @ Ross, still just a few stumps, the forest is north, the old farmhouse is south. @ Retech: Okay. You now have a low quality shield @Edel: just the 3 table legs, which could be sharpened, in theory. Just finishing up the ones that I didn't complete. Now I'm out.
  6. @ Mather, you find a pile of firewood outside @ Nex, that's not gonna do very much. Mather is outside, the others are inside I think I have to go for a bit now, sorry all.
  7. @ Retech, they won't hold much wait, but you now have two makeshift straps. The table is round, four legs, about 2 and a half feet off the ground. the legs are fairly heavy, and it is now missing one leg. @ Ross: You now have 4 makeshift bandages
  8. @Nex: There is some duct tape holding one of the legs on, so that leg comes off easily. The tape itself is probably of little to no use, as the adhesiveness has long worn off.
  9. @Ross, you look out the broken down door, and see a seemingly abandoned farmhouse, perhaps a quarter mile to the south. @Mather, you go to the areas just outside the house, and find mostly topsoil rather than clay. Given that this area is farmland, you will probably not find it very commonly here. @Retech, Pitchforks won't be too rare given we're in farmland to start, so you'll have the shovel for now. There are some tattered curtains lying on the floor, perhaps they could be cut up to make something of use.
  10. can everyone quickly say what class they are? I'm trying to compile all the people's profiles into one part, but for now this'll be easier for me to deal with. @ ICU: Ok. @Earth: You see the inside of the cabin, which is basically just a table with food on it, and you have all your gear with you. @Mather: There's a lightbulb on the ceiling which seems to work still, and it's connected to a solar panel on the roof. The panel will be unmovable unless someone with a high repair skill does the job. @Nex: About 2 and a half feet long, and they're sturdy enough for atleast a few heavy blows. @Retech, there are two windows, and there are fields visible in the distance, but it might be a good idea to save the corn for now. Also, the shovel is pretty heavy duty, so it would make a decent enough weapon.
  11. @ Nex: In the cabin, you see a table with a pile of canned food, enough food for all the characters to eat normally for 3 or 4 days, or for one person to eat for a month. The bowie knife blade is 6" @ Edel, we'll see how this goes, I can always have the posts split off. I replaced the first post with the real one for this thread.
  12. There's not much of interest, other than a few stumps and bushes, and a few young trees. You don't see any animals, nor hear any birds, which would be unusual normally.
  13. Alright, we can start this now I guess. I can't be too active for the moment, but I can atleast get things rolling. We all start in a small one room cabin, with a busted down door and two smashed in windows. To the north is a forest, to the south is farmland. The forest is 100 feet or so away from the cabin. No zombies are seen.
  14. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    That's always your strategy! hehe Seems to work pretty well most of the time, ended with either 'tying' or second place hegemony 1, ended with me owning a continent and having the only non wrecked country left heg 2, and 2nd highest budget heg 3.
  15. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    I guess my unintentional strategy for these games is just turtling. What's everyone's military count now? Or how much invested into their current army.
  16. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Have budget's reset yet?
  17. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Ok, here's my deal for conquering lands and what you pay me. Let's say you get a place worth 2 million ieg, I get the first decade or whatevers budget. After that, it's yours. Unless we decide to make another deal. So with 4 million bonus moneys, I buy a buncha pikemen and elite armored swordsmen. So army is something like... 18k cataphracts, 5500 Elite pikemen, and 2000 elite armored sworsmen (for 1k each)
  18. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Well given that my starting land is split by your land, I don't have much of a choice.
  19. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Alright, plus a share of conquers, which we'll figure out. So access granted to your men, as long as when they're traveling through byzantine land we're informed in advance, and allowed to take measure to make sure they don't suddenly attack us.
  20. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    I think Rocco offered Dungeon 2m, I'll take that.
  21. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Could I get some money up front? Not an enormous amount. (@ ICU)
  22. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    I also have access to Asia and all, anyone want to buy passage?
  23. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Yeah I figured it looked a little weird on the map, retech. Any chance I can get maybe 2 million for the mysterious European white land.
  24. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Yeah I figured it looked a little weird on the map, retech. Any chance I can get maybe 2 million for the mysterious European white land.
  25. Wisp replied to Retech's topic in Falador Tavern
    Yeah I figured it looked a little weird on the map, retech. Any chance I can get maybe 2 million for the mysterious European white land.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.