Everything posted by Wisp
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
What are hlaupari anyway?
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Wasn't Sardinia worth 2m?
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Retech, remember to do Corsica.
-
Something Zombie Related
Yep. And I updated the first post with characters.
-
Something Zombie Related
@ Rocco, you see a now destroyed table, some food, two windows, and a destroyed door. @ icu, ok. @ Ross, still just a few stumps, the forest is north, the old farmhouse is south. @ Retech: Okay. You now have a low quality shield @Edel: just the 3 table legs, which could be sharpened, in theory. Just finishing up the ones that I didn't complete. Now I'm out.
-
Something Zombie Related
@ Mather, you find a pile of firewood outside @ Nex, that's not gonna do very much. Mather is outside, the others are inside I think I have to go for a bit now, sorry all.
-
Something Zombie Related
@ Retech, they won't hold much wait, but you now have two makeshift straps. The table is round, four legs, about 2 and a half feet off the ground. the legs are fairly heavy, and it is now missing one leg. @ Ross: You now have 4 makeshift bandages
-
Something Zombie Related
@Nex: There is some duct tape holding one of the legs on, so that leg comes off easily. The tape itself is probably of little to no use, as the adhesiveness has long worn off.
-
Something Zombie Related
@Ross, you look out the broken down door, and see a seemingly abandoned farmhouse, perhaps a quarter mile to the south. @Mather, you go to the areas just outside the house, and find mostly topsoil rather than clay. Given that this area is farmland, you will probably not find it very commonly here. @Retech, Pitchforks won't be too rare given we're in farmland to start, so you'll have the shovel for now. There are some tattered curtains lying on the floor, perhaps they could be cut up to make something of use.
-
Something Zombie Related
can everyone quickly say what class they are? I'm trying to compile all the people's profiles into one part, but for now this'll be easier for me to deal with. @ ICU: Ok. @Earth: You see the inside of the cabin, which is basically just a table with food on it, and you have all your gear with you. @Mather: There's a lightbulb on the ceiling which seems to work still, and it's connected to a solar panel on the roof. The panel will be unmovable unless someone with a high repair skill does the job. @Nex: About 2 and a half feet long, and they're sturdy enough for atleast a few heavy blows. @Retech, there are two windows, and there are fields visible in the distance, but it might be a good idea to save the corn for now. Also, the shovel is pretty heavy duty, so it would make a decent enough weapon.
-
Something Zombie Related
@ Nex: In the cabin, you see a table with a pile of canned food, enough food for all the characters to eat normally for 3 or 4 days, or for one person to eat for a month. The bowie knife blade is 6" @ Edel, we'll see how this goes, I can always have the posts split off. I replaced the first post with the real one for this thread.
-
Something Zombie Related
There's not much of interest, other than a few stumps and bushes, and a few young trees. You don't see any animals, nor hear any birds, which would be unusual normally.
-
Something Zombie Related
Alright, we can start this now I guess. I can't be too active for the moment, but I can atleast get things rolling. We all start in a small one room cabin, with a busted down door and two smashed in windows. To the north is a forest, to the south is farmland. The forest is 100 feet or so away from the cabin. No zombies are seen.
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
That's always your strategy! hehe Seems to work pretty well most of the time, ended with either 'tying' or second place hegemony 1, ended with me owning a continent and having the only non wrecked country left heg 2, and 2nd highest budget heg 3.
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
I guess my unintentional strategy for these games is just turtling. What's everyone's military count now? Or how much invested into their current army.
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Have budget's reset yet?
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Ok, here's my deal for conquering lands and what you pay me. Let's say you get a place worth 2 million ieg, I get the first decade or whatevers budget. After that, it's yours. Unless we decide to make another deal. So with 4 million bonus moneys, I buy a buncha pikemen and elite armored swordsmen. So army is something like... 18k cataphracts, 5500 Elite pikemen, and 2000 elite armored sworsmen (for 1k each)
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Well given that my starting land is split by your land, I don't have much of a choice.
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Alright, plus a share of conquers, which we'll figure out. So access granted to your men, as long as when they're traveling through byzantine land we're informed in advance, and allowed to take measure to make sure they don't suddenly attack us.
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
I think Rocco offered Dungeon 2m, I'll take that.
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Could I get some money up front? Not an enormous amount. (@ ICU)
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
I also have access to Asia and all, anyone want to buy passage?
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Yeah I figured it looked a little weird on the map, retech. Any chance I can get maybe 2 million for the mysterious European white land.
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Yeah I figured it looked a little weird on the map, retech. Any chance I can get maybe 2 million for the mysterious European white land.
-
Ye Olde Hegemony
Yeah I figured it looked a little weird on the map, retech. Any chance I can get maybe 2 million for the mysterious European white land.