by jamyj:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU8awq8gEAA

movis done so far:

by megakingi1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klW6rvua2t4

musik videos done so far:

by luker2d2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IrAyAmDLK0

Ok, I have noticed a frowning 'wanna be movie making' trend (including myself, lol) and now, I'm going to host a competition. Where fellow tip.iters are going to vote for the best video, the max time allowec is 30 mins. (reamember a long movie isnt always the best one lol)

in other: only one movie alowed! u may tho change the movie u sent in.

How to compete Use a recording system, with a sound mixer. Then mix your film and music together, on a movie you can put on the internet. Then you post the link to the video on this thread, entering the competition. You are not allowed to copy (rip) movies, or movie ideas.

You have a month to make your video, then people will get to vote. The deadline is the 11th of April, 2007. And donÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôt use ur older movies!

the revard!

There are 4 catagories 1 for musik videos and 3 for storie based movies.

the storie based awards: funniest to watch :lol: , best sound track :boohoo: (to be a sound trak i whant it to be a mix of other songs and sounds! not just one song!), and best movie clip \' .

musik videos awards: the best musik video

The reward for each is 70k or glorie (ur choise) (ca 70k each= 280k), provided by fresi1. o and note i wont be atending for the prices my self theyr all up to you! and MAX 1 PRICE per video, this is to ceep it fune =) i know ther may be thos that may make bether movies than every one else in every catagory. this is to make it posible for other players to.

and dont forget to vote! its yuo =; felow players [garden tool] chose the best movies (further istructions l8ter on!)

But if you want to add to the rewards, go ahead! I won't take the reward for the winner to you myself, but you can give it to them personally.

So, get filming!

to good programes to know:

hyper cam (a recording system from the screen):

http://www.hypercam.com/

Audacity (a good sound mixer):

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

for mixing this to gether we mostly use windows movie maker but i dont got eny info on other programs.

if u need eny hellp im sure som one on this forum will try and explain and il defenetly try if im online =)

plz post if u have eny intrest in the mather. ::'

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ihave nottist an growing "wanna be movie making" trend (me my self included lol) and I'm now gonna host an competition where fellow tipiters are gonna vote for the best max 10min video =)

how to compete?:

u get an recording system and a sound mixer then mix them together to a movie that u put on the web somewhere. u post ur link to the video on this forum and ur in the competition.

note ur not allowed to use already existing movies or ides. max 10 mins movies!

u will have 1 months time to make ur video then its time to vote!

well then it should be done by: 11th of April 2007!

3 rewards!:

funniest to watch: 70k (by fresi1)

best soundtrack: 70k (by fresi1)

best movie clips: 70k (by fresi1)

if u want to add rewards to any of this ore any other then post to me. note i wont take the reward to the viner for u. ul have to do that ur self =P but i may post in the reward list if u want to.

get on filming!

ok i know there's allot that i haven't spelt right in this thread so if some one wold plz post me what i should change lol (spelling/grammar)

Here is what it should read

Ok, I have noticed a frowning 'wanna be movied making' trend (including myself, lol) and now, I'm going to host a competition. Where fellow tip.iters are going to vote for the best video, the max time allowec is 10 mins.

How to competeUse a recording system, with a sound mixer. Then mix your film and music together, on a movie you can put on the internet. Then you post the link to the video on this thread, entering the competition. You are not allowed to copy (rip) movies, or movie ideas.

You have a month to make your video, then people will get to vote. The deadline is the 11th of April, 2007.

There are 3 catagories: funniest to watch, best sound track, and best movie clip. The reward for each is 70k, provided by fresi1.

But if you want to add to the rewards, go ahead! I won't take the reward for the winner to you myself, but you can give it to them personally.

So, get filming!

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

ok ihave nottist an growing "wanna be movie making" trend (me my self included lol) and I'm now gonna host an competition where fellow tipiters are gonna vote for the best max 10min video =)

how to compete?:

u get an recording system and a sound mixer then mix them together to a movie that u put on the web somewhere. u post ur link to the video on this forum and ur in the competition.

note ur not allowed to use already existing movies or ides. max 10 mins movies!

u will have 1 months time to make ur video then its time to vote!

well then it should be done by: 11th of April 2007!

3 rewards!:

funniest to watch: 70k (by fresi1)

best soundtrack: 70k (by fresi1)

best movie clips: 70k (by fresi1)

if u want to add rewards to any of this ore any other then post to me. note i wont take the reward to the viner for u. ul have to do that ur self =P but i may post in the reward list if u want to.

get on filming!

ok i know there's allot that i haven't spelt right in this thread so if some one wold plz post me what i should change lol (spelling/grammar)

Here is what it should read

Ok, I have noticed a frowning 'wanna be movied making' trend (including myself, lol) and now, I'm going to host a competition. Where fellow tip.iters are going to vote for the best video, the max time allowec is 10 mins.

How to competeUse a recording system, with a sound mixer. Then mix your film and music together, on a movie you can put on the internet. Then you post the link to the video on this thread, entering the competition. You are not allowed to copy (rip) movies, or movie ideas.

You have a month to make your video, then people will get to vote. The deadline is the 11th of April, 2007.

There are 3 catagories: funniest to watch, best sound track, and best movie clip. The reward for each is 70k, provided by fresi1.

So, get filming!

ty wery much =)

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

=) im locking forwards to see ur movies. o and becose im the one counting th votes and cheking everything im not gona be part in the compatision my self =)

but im still making my own video =P

o and u may now chose glori ore mony! =) i thot it wold be fune whit som medals lol and they are arownd 70K? right?

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=593642

here is the link to the hypercam guide :thumbsup:

mp are u atending in the compatition are u serching for a part time hoby as a juge? lol

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

ty

How you do music on moviemaker?

u only have to drag the musik klip that u inport to the musik trak =)

to make funier musik klips u may also might try adacity. its realy good il post a link soon

edit link to audacity free downlode: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

onl smal parts. but the mager parts has to be runescape.

=/ mp why!!!

when we need u the most! lol

well eny one else singning up for beeing a juge. (not much woork)

fresiandthesheep1.jpg