smthing help!!!!!!!!!

tiwaz1

im lvl 66 in (see below) and im aiming on lvl 68 for begin whid.

i what to know what is the fastest way to go(just smelting)

is it iron whid rings or is it steel or a a under way (gold is good way but im to lasy to mine thos :oops: :oops: and i not know a good place to mine)

[hide=do NOT Kick on "show" You will have a scar for life if you do]](\__/)

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

Tip: try using proper spelling. It boosts your reputation.

For p2p, I'd say cannonballs. Buy 1K bars for 550-600K, and turn them into cannonballs (25.6xp per bar, 25.6K overall). Then you can go and sell them for 180 (Total: 720K) to 200 (Total: 800K) each, depending how you feel. Gold gives better xp, but is NOT profitable.

For f2p, I'd say steel smelting. Buy the ores for 1K steel bars (500Kish), smelt the bars (17.5xp each 17.5K overall) and then trade with one of the many smelting companies. They usually give the ores + 100gp per bar. When your are done, sell the bars. You could smith bars, but that's expensive.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

ty for tip :D :D but im not posted here to earned money just for the fastest way to get exp :twisted: :twisted:

it take like 6 sec for a bar to become 4 c balls and u get 25.6xp (for full bag (cant found a bether word for it) u get 681,2 exp on 162sec=2min 42sec per full bag

to smelt a any bar take only 3 sec

• steel(9):157,5 exp 22,5sec

gold(28):1753,6exp 70s =1min 10sec (i use Goldsmithing gauntlets)

iron(28):350 exp 70sec=1min 10sec

(all timeed my self)

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

any ome less have something they whod sey?

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

All my excess harralanders to anyone who can decode that.

At any rate, my bet for the fastest smithing xp would be to powermine and superheat gold in keldagrim wearing goldsmithing gauntlets.

siganizq4.gif

Any one else have something they would say? *

I agree with the person above me completely.

Off topic: Sorry if i offended you by correcting your spelling, english probably isn't your first language right? Mine neither :P

Personally I super heat all my bars. It is just a really fast way to make bars! The only draw down is that you need nats. However, I make about 1k+ nats in about an hour.

I think the fastest and cheapest way to get smithing up is to either mine iron or buy iron and use superheat!

That is 3k iron smelt and smith...

So 3 hours to make the nats.

The ores would cost you 300k or could mine them.

The down side to using iron is that you can only high alch a plate for 336 gp. So you would be losing about 200gp a plate...

I think one of the better options would be to buy your iron and coal. Iron for 100gp each and coal for 200gp each. Then make your nats and super heat them. And then go make cannon balls and sell those. May not be the fastest way. But a very profitable way!

Think of it this way, you want a positive cash flow. If you have a negative cash flow then you are limited to how much money you have. So if you do not have the money to spend on the skill then you most defiantly need a positive cash flow. Making cannon balls is very profitable, especially if you are smelting your own bars!

For you it would take 2500 steel bars. So you would have to have enough money for 5k iron and 2.5k coal. Then have 2.5k nats made. Using superheat is really fast though, that should make up for the time making nats! But it is ridiculously slow to make cannon balls. But on the plus side you would have a 2:1 profit to spend ratio. And you can keep on doing this over and over so long has you had the initial 750k to get going. The beauty behind positive cash flow is that you can keep doing it over and over, and you will be making money! I am considering doing it up to 99 lol!

Robs%20mom.gif

If you are making steel plates it would cost you 60gp a bar...

If you are making iron plates it would cost you 33gp a bar...

This is assuming you are buying the ores and high alching the end product.

If you are making cannon balls you would make 500gp a bar!

If you have time, making cannon balls. If you have money make steel.

Robs%20mom.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=596342 <==look at this guide.NOW! The best mining/smithing guide ever!

Definitely.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009