~~ Buying Banners ~~ Serveral Million Avaliable ~~

Guest Gama

Ryan:

My main account was high lvl2003. When I quit RS I let a friend have it, but moved the items to a different account of mine. To ensure that I didn't lose my items, I kept that account's username, PW, and recovery questions in a text file. The account with my items is just a lvl 3 I made. I also owned the accounts high lvl2008 and P U R E 911, both of which I gave to a different friend.
Hope this explains.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I intended to avoid this subject, but I'll explain if I must. I had an account here once, but quit RS a while ago. I think the username was high_lvl2003, but can't remember exactly and have no idea what the password was (I have my RS password in a text file, but don't record forum PWs). Anyhow, that was ages ago, and I doubt anyone would remember me.

I'm not re-joining RS now, I just want some banners for other forums and such. If anyone does remember me, they will recall that I was quite a merchant, and brewed up quite a fortune in my time playing. Figured I may as well spend it on something.

EVERYONE READ!!

This is the image from User/GameMaker's contest when he "traded" with Chicken and paid him for his image.

highlvl2003.jpg

Read the text at the bottom. High_lvl2003? "I still have 2 phats left" Hrmm and Gama has 2 yellow phats.

BUSTED!

I intended to avoid this subject, but I'll explain if I must. I had an account here once, but quit RS a while ago. I think the username was high_lvl2003, but can't remember exactly and have no idea what the password was (I have my RS password in a text file, but don't record forum PWs). Anyhow, that was ages ago, and I doubt anyone would remember me.

I'm not re-joining RS now, I just want some banners for other forums and such. If anyone does remember me, they will recall that I was quite a merchant, and brewed up quite a fortune in my time playing. Figured I may as well spend it on something.

EVERYONE READ!!

This is the image from User/GameMaker's contest when he "traded" with Chicken and paid him for his image.

highlvl2003.jpg

Read the text at the bottom. High_lvl2003? "I still have 2 phats left" Hrmm and Gama has 2 yellow phats.

BUSTED!

Ouch.... owned :shock: :shock:

I don't see why you're jumping to the conclusion that I am the same guy as User. As I said earlier, I was quite a merchant. I happened to be hanging out at Varrock Square at the time, a common place for merchants to be. Actually, it was most likely my friend on; I'm pretty sure I gave him my account before that. Either way, it was pure coincidence.

And the matching of the screenshots certainly do not confirm that. As you will notice, User gave all the masks he had to the Chicken guy, wheras my screenshot shows that I still have several masks and other items. The difference in items is proof that I'm not the same user.

Also, if I was this guy, why would I want banners saying "Gama" when I already had so many banners?

And even if I was, what has User done? He has paid at least one guy for his work, we know that much, and some other posts I read imply that other contributers were paid.

I don't see why you're jumping to the conclusion that I am the same guy as User. As I said earlier, I was quite a merchant. I happened to be hanging out at Varrock Square at the time, a common place for merchants to be. Actually, it was most likely my friend on; I'm pretty sure I gave him my account before that. Either way, it was pure coincidence.

And the matching of the screenshots certainly do not confirm that. As you will notice, User gave all the masks he had to the Chicken guy, wheras my screenshot shows that I still have several masks and other items. The difference in items is proof that I'm not the same user.

Also, if I was this guy, why would I want banners saying "Gama" when I already had so many banners?

And even if I was, what has User done? He has paid at least one guy for his work, we know that much, and some other posts I read imply that other contributers were paid.

We were given proof that ONE guy (chicken) had been paid. No proof of anyone else. And what do i have against him? In his second contest he paid no one and claimed the work as his own on his messageboard. Well since GameMaker got in trouble you woudl want to change your name so you coudl be someone else? And you can always but more masks.

I find it hard to believe that your guy just happend to be there...talking during the trade saying "i still have 2 phats"..as in you just made the trade and are saying I still have 2 phats so these dont' matter much..

We were given proof that ONE guy (chicken) had been paid. No proof of anyone else. And what do i have against him? In his second contest he paid no one and claimed the work as his own on his messageboard. Well since GameMaker got in trouble you woudl want to change your name so you coudl be someone else? And you can always but more masks.

I find it hard to believe that your guy just happend to be there...talking during the trade saying "i still have 2 phats"..as in you just made the trade and are saying I still have 2 phats so these dont' matter much..

If you pay me i'll conferm that you are telling the truth gama :)

I have skimmed the entire topic by Gamemaker, and see nothing that suggests that he claimed it as his own or got in trouble.

The fact that my character was present was coincidental, but not too surprising considering that I used to spend most of my time on RS merchanting at that common location. And the fact that I was talking about phats doesn't make it any less likely. I have already proven that I have 2 phats, but am still different from User. When I'm merchanting, I don't sell iron ores; I try to sell my rares, which in this case were 2 phats. What would you expect me to do while merchanting?

I have skimmed the entire topic by Gamemaker, and see nothing that suggests that he claimed it as his own or got in trouble.

The fact that my character was present was coincidental, but not too surprising considering that I used to spend most of my time on RS merchanting at that common location. And the fact that I was talking about phats doesn't make it any less likely. I have already proven that I have 2 phats, but am still different from User. When I'm merchanting, I don't sell iron ores; I try to sell my rares, which in this case were 2 phats. What would you expect me to do while merchanting?

First off, pm GSW if you wish but at his forums he posted saying that he made all of them and put up a poll asking which one was best. Honestly, I may still be wrong about you being User/GameMaker but dont' argue with me about what he did. There is proof of everything.

Right now, I'm thinking this Gama is User... but even so, I can't complain about him seeing as he really did pay me. I'm pretty sure user's 2 phats were yellow.

And you can't deny how huge a "coincidence" it would be if you GAMA were different from the guy GAmeMAker who asked for similar stuff...

-Chicken

Now I'm being accused of variating my name with that of Gamemaker :o! I was having trouble thinking of a good name, so I named myself after what I was studying at school. I choose it because I thought art based on a gama ray could look pretty cool. Believe me, playing with letters is beyond my level of creativity.

You say he asked for similar stuff. How so? He asked for a logo for his forum, I'm asking for a banner for my sig. The dimensions, content, and genre are all different. How do you compare?

Guest Dead_Monk

gama i can make a background to it, i was gonna make an abstract 3d background\

oops sorry this is nacho on my bros name :?

Reno, I'd rather not have banners made directly from tutorials, but I guess I'll consider. They do look sorta neat.

Mysticaznone, it was, but then it was unlocked.

Guest gbregnz
Reno, I'd rather not have banners made directly from tutorials, but I guess I'll consider. They do look sorta neat.

Mysticaznone, it was, but then it was unlocked.

Did you ever like my stuff i pm'd you? Or is there much better stuff being entered now?