Is Jagex running out of holiday ideas?

harpy18

How can they "run" out of ideas? Its not like jagex is some dumb kid believing in April Fool's jokes...(HINT HINT). Besides, there are some creative minds in jagex. If they can come up with quests and minigames, u think they can come up with new holiday events and items?

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

They're just using the basic, obvious holiday items. Eventually, they'll have to start coming up with more original ideas.

And hopefully stop getting "inspiration" "idea's" "copying" whatever you want to call it from other things.

Jagex has been using way to many of these so called "references" for my liking, and they've been kicking the dead horse for awhile. They need to come up with something O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L. (Even had to spell it out for them, since they most likely never heard of the word. #-o

A great comparison would be comparing Runescape to the Simpsons theme. The Simpsons have been going on for many, many years and Jagex is barking up the same tree, running out of ideas.

Except the thing is the Simpsons has way better original ideas then Runescape could EVER come up with! :XD:

They're just using the basic, obvious holiday items. Eventually, they'll have to start coming up with more original ideas.

And hopefully stop getting "inspiration" "idea's" "copying" whatever you want to call it from other things.

Jagex has been using way to many of these so called "references" for my liking, and they've been kicking the dead horse for awhile. They need to come up with something O-R-I-G-I-N-A-L. (Even had to spell it out for them, since they most likely never heard of the word. #-o

A great comparison would be comparing Runescape to the Simpsons theme. The Simpsons have been going on for many, many years and Jagex is barking up the same tree, running out of ideas.

Except the thing is the Simpsons has way better original ideas then Runescape could EVER come up with! :XD:

I'd like to see you come up with a completely original, never before seen idea.

untitled-1.png