CLOSED WILL BE MAKING A NEW TOPIC SHOP

jabraulter

WHEW!!! this is insane. err. i think this is the list so far...

EDIT:

1. King and his turtles

2. Master_Zim

3. One_Hit_Quit

4. Lion_Red

5. Someone Else

ill be putting up the next list once these are done. it will be a few days, so i dont want people to be posting like crazy. and here's a hint for those of you whose sigs i may not have done...if you havent noticed, none of the 4 sigs i've made already really have to do anything with runescape...except maybe the fishing one. if you suggest something abstract and original, i might get to doing yours. for example, the one i am due to do for Lion_Red features a horse race...who woulda thought?

and you also have to realize, this is a one man show, and i dont have 12 arms...and 12 computers. so if you see this list and dont see 5 sigs posted after it, please dont request...

-Jab

panoramiadk9.gif

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could you make a sig for me? (if you wanna do it) with:

1.a warrior (from runescape) wearing full rune, a power ammy, a rune scimmy, an orange cape.

2.he is in wildy fighting with an other guy (ranger, mage or warrior)

3.background=wildy (dark,... like the wildy in rs)

4.my name :) (=sir MVL)

erm, i think it was king something or other. anywho, its the person that wants turtles. what exactly did you want. like turtles swimming in a pond, or amidst the fog coming off the surface of the water, or just the tip of their heads pooping out of the water???

panoramiadk9.gif

name, pureleader18

scene, Me (pureleader) fletching.

clothes, Full Saradomin With Skirt And A Red Phat

background, some trees down... a barrel of arrow shafts. a open box of arrow tips with feathers.

mood bright and nice sunny day

stats - none, im gonna update the stats myself each time it goes 5 lvls up.

u dont like my request?

pureleaderpixelie1.png

Guest Benny_4

hey can u do one of me in just regular runescape clothes no weapon or anything killing a guy in full bronze and it says Benny_4 I eat noobs

if you can't make it thats cool

thx

um i guess the backround would be duel arena kind of thing and me with rune med helm chain kite and legs laughing at the kneeling down (dead) opponent with dragon chain and med with zamy legs and my wep is a rune battle axe message me back either on here or on runescape 2 seth5400 on both forums and runescape!! :lol: :? :D

Name: Dezza69 & Goku Nazz

Characters: Dezza69 and Goku Nazz side by side with an evil look in there faces. Dezza is wearing full Zamorak w/kite, Red Phat, Red Gloves & Boots. Goku is wearing full Saradomin w/kite, White Phat, white gloves and boots. We are both wearing dragon amulets and have dragon battleaxes wielded.

Place: Greater Demons at lvl 48 wilderness. We also both have black [bleep]ed up hair. Look at someone on RS or go to the hairdresser in falador before you do it because i've seen a lot of sigs with the wrong [bleep]e style.

Scene: Put us with one leg each standing on a dead full runer. So put the body in the front of us with with the 2 legs in the middle, So my left and goku's right leg will be on the body with our opposite leg behind it. Have us holding our battle axes up like a special but without any effects or writing.

Please have no text on it =)

Hope I made that clear lol... If you need help or don't understand something then post or contact me on RS. RSN: Dezza69

I'll pay you if you do mine first =P

yes sure, i just finished 1 hit quits graffiti sig. it turned out pretty good. had to find a brick texture online though to gt the right effect. it was too difficult to get the effect that i wanted. its pretty cool anyways though

EDIT: 1_Hit_Quit is DONE. hope you like. like i said above, i had to go online to a texture site to find the appropriate "dirty ally" brick i needed. anywho, without further adue (or whatever)

graffittisig1qo.png

http://img109.exs.cx/img109/4364/graffittisig1qo.png

((put IMG tags))

-Jab

panoramiadk9.gif

ok, i just asked cause i requested one before 1 hit quit.

thanks

i was before you tho :wink: i guess you don't like my idea :cry:

As a reminder

Name: 01whitec2

Mood: Mystical

Details:A guy in zammy robes and legends cape with any staff and a lightening bolt coming from the top.

Skills: 63+ Mage, 134+ Quest points

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

will u make me one of that has to do with like turtles at a pond maybe sum on a log or sumtin? be creative ill add the text

DONE!! hope you like. i ahd to look at a source pic to figure out how the pattern or coloring would go. the coloring isnt the same , i did that on my own. this isnt at all very "pixely," but i think it looks pretty descent.

hope you like

turtlesigking1nv.jpg

http://img28.exs.cx/img28/4172/turtlesigking1nv.jpg

((put IMG tags))

panoramiadk9.gif

Guest Blotfisk

I would like this background or something very like it. (maybe u can make the cliff a bit lower so that the warrior standing on top of it can be a bit bigger): y7ccliffcity.gif

The only thing i want in it is a warrior standing almost at the edge of the cliff wearing full rune ecept large and kite (full saradomin if u can make it but its not a must). I want him to either wear a dragon med helm or no helm at all, you can choose. (If you choose no helm at all I'd like him to have kinda [bleep]ey red hair.) In the picture i want the warrior dragon b axe to be chopped in the ground next to him. (if thats to hard u can just put it in his hand) And of course a dragon ammy. I'll be willing to pay a small fee if im very pleased with the sig. (If u make it at all...)

The only text i want is "Blotfisk" standing in the lower right corner. (where it says "jabualter" in the sample. I want the font to be a bit easier to read though if thats possible)

*EDIT: Maybe the sky over the mountains should be a bit darker so that the Person standing on the cliff is more visible

I hope u consider my request. :)

Blotfisk

blot, i think since you already like one of my backgrounds, ill be able to do it. i still have 2 more to make for 2 people on the list, but since "most of the sig is already made," then i think i can get to yours after that. cant make any promises though, but i think it should work out.

panoramiadk9.gif

will u make me one of that has to do with like turtles at a pond maybe sum on a log or sumtin? be creative ill add the text

DONE!! hope you like. i ahd to look at a source pic to figure out how the pattern or coloring would go. the coloring isnt the same , i did that on my own. this isnt at all very "pixely," but i think it looks pretty descent.

hope you like

turtlesigking1nv.jpg

((put IMG tags))

heh nice grass brush from photoshop. :wink:

if u ever get to mine, i cant wait. :lol:

pureleaderpixelie1.png

hope you like

turtlesigking1nv.jpg

((put IMG tags))

heh nice grass brush from photoshop. :wink:

if u ever get to mine, i cant wait. :lol:

:shock: SHHHHH!!!!!!! :roll: hey what can i say....it worked...

panoramiadk9.gif

what is it a big secret or something? :lol:

:oops: sry. yea it did work, it looks great

what are you tring to say-lol? naa, i knew that people who had used PS before would immediately recognize it as one of the standard brushes. ohh well. :roll:

panoramiadk9.gif