CLOSED WILL BE MAKING A NEW TOPIC SHOP

jabraulter

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no mines sick except...... one minor change =\ it dont fit in board limits its a few hundred kb's over i think :D r we aloud to sign up for a second one? wen u open.

:x ill try and fix that. and sure, if i finish em all up and make the fixes that i need, ill see if im up to reopening agian...

panoramiadk9.gif

k ty =p i mite be able to fix it also gimme a shot ill edit this if i get it

wow that didnt work after i added my name and text it and saved as jpeg it shot up to 96k bytes heres the text i want if ud add it and work on size a bit :roll: sry for being so picky but i wanna use on forums :D :D :D

text:turtlesig23qn.png

link if u need it:http://img4.exs.cx/img4/9238/turtlesig23qn.png

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

TY :)

You coulda did the dumpster better tho, but ty... ;)

I havent been on RS because I found a new game that I like better...

http://www.knightonline.com

Bad thing is... Im on cable, took me over an hour to download 280 mb...

id like one of me name mc.fisty jj wearing monks robes surrounded by gorrila guards *in monkey atoll temple sorry if u need pic i dont kno how to crop so if someone else could post a pic of one for me* and me swinging round a drag long with both hands and my eyes shut *as if concentrating* all around cutting the gorrilas top body's off (dont worry its not for this forum its for a different one so make it bloody :twisted: ) and stats are 64+Str Def56+ and attack 66+ then the quote could be Mc.fisty jj...The Gorilla killa

(p.s) could the scene be in a jungle temple *so like vines inside the bricks and like old white bricks*

-thnx Trojangogeta-

i was one of the 1st to order and u still didnt make it... well ill say the info u need again

name: V Rhymez

Mood- scary

text- 85+ Range

Setting-dark, scary, maybe few skulls on the ground..pile maybe? (wildy)

Clothes- blk full drag, mage bow, robin hat, rangers boots, glory ammy, green cape...and shottin rune arrow special on a guy with rune, drag med, drag sq, glory ammy, desert boots, drag long. legends cape n cookin gaulets (white gloves).

thanks! if u need to know anything else pm me i u can

thanks again

vRhymes, thats what practically EVERYONE wants. me in dragonhide armor shooting a guy in full rune in wild.....sounds very familiar. i only do the ones that are interesting to me or are abstract....such as the turtle one and the train sig. most that i do dont have anything to do with runescape, or if they do, its other than the typical "ranger shooting full runed in wild."

really sorry, and dont take this as me getting angry at you, but im speaking to everyone. if you really really want one, request something that NO ONE ELSE would ever think of doing...

and lastly, i cant draw ranger for booty, so...that just wouldnt work. and after attempting to draw a horse :shock: i dono what ima do

-Jab

panoramiadk9.gif

I would like this background or something very like it. (maybe u can make the cliff a bit lower so that the warrior standing on top of it can be a bit bigger): y7ccliffcity.gif

The only thing i want in it is a warrior standing almost at the edge of the cliff wearing full rune ecept large and kite (full saradomin if u can make it but its not a must). I want him to either wear a dragon med helm or no helm at all, you can choose. (If you choose no helm at all I'd like him to have kinda [bleep]ey red hair.) In the picture i want the warrior dragon b axe to be chopped in the ground next to him. (if thats to hard u can just put it in his hand) And of course a dragon ammy. I'll be willing to pay a small fee if im very pleased with the sig. (If u make it at all...)

The only text i want is "Blotfisk" standing in the lower right corner. (where it says "jabualter" in the sample. I want the font to be a bit easier to read though if thats possible)

*EDIT: Maybe the sky over the mountains should be a bit darker so that the Person standing on the cliff is more visible

I hope u consider my request. :)

Blotfisk

^__^ yea yea, ill get to yours once pureleader's wedding sig is done.

panoramiadk9.gif

backgorund: wildy backgorund tree on left sie of sig with sum arrows sticking out, and some woodland animals crawling up (vultures on branches)

colours: dark browns for land red for sky

armour/weps/costume: i would like a picture of auron with rune legs rune plate rune large under his right arm dragon spear in the left arm blue cape and drag ammy he has half caste skin with blonde realy short hair (grade 1 style :) ), 3 to 4 people on the ground after fighting .

action/pose: picture of auron 14 facing frontal as if just leavign the scene where he has just fought

effects:raining so with the close up charecter so water running off his armour

other: i like close up sigs so i can see the detail on the people i like shading effects as well.

if u can try that i would realy apreciate it

so here it is

background: dark, mystic, rune rox in lvl 45 wild, some lightning and/or fog

character: mines runite, has some pkers around him, miner has a force shield kind of thing around him, ranger arrows has dropped before him. miner is wearing red drag hide with drag med, glory ammy too

If u will do it pm me.

ok well heres another one...hope ull put me in line infront of all the ppl that made requeststs after my "rs" sig...

simple and should be easy...

write Vladi/ VLADI in a graffiti kinda style...heres a few pics that might help u..

db-digital_graffiti.jpg

Graffiti-0043.jpg

Graffiti-0039.jpg

Graffiti-0040.jpg

Graffiti-0038.jpg

hope those help ^ ^

plz dont use a graffic looking font and making that it if possible

thanks alot

nice id like another wenever u finish the ppls in front of me ummmmm lets see here if like:

Text:Kingcomet32

Outfit: Santa hat, blk dhide, quiver ova back, magic short, diamond ammy, desert boots, legends cape

Action: shootin a guy in full rune on the ground

Background: Wild

Other: a little turtle standing behind me =) (him wearing a santa hat)

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

Hey jab somebody pointed out in my sig that the wind is blowing one way but the ammy is going the other way. Is it supossed to be like that, lol?

well it would have looked weird if the ammy was BEHIND your head by the cape, so i made it up like that instead of flat on ur chest.

Lol I've already made 2 requests in hope for a response and even offered to pay, this is bs.

dude chill out. i've been really busy with school and the long line of sigs that i ALREADY have to make. i had to memorize 50+ lines of shakespeare thank you very much for a test...and secondly, if you keep pestering, then i wont make it. if you're so anxious and dont like how i run my "shop" then go to someone else. :roll:

-Jab

panoramiadk9.gif

still free ??

well i dont know what i want, but ur sigs are cool

i m working on my smithing to lv 99 now 96 very close to 97 and ive banked ores to lv 99

so i want a future sig.. 99 smithing + my name..

my character description:

my gloves and boots are dark RED

my pant is black

my shirt is light blue with white inside..

i got long brown hair..

legends cape

blue phat

mystic lava staff

here a pic of my chat:

greenito019fu.png

oh one more thing,, make the guy with green eyes if u can :P

i got a green eyes in real life..

thanks

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end

OT: Greenito do you know Klone74? He's a good friend of mine and he talks about you like your a god :D

lol ya but i dont remember where i met him.. i think he sold me ores once

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end