CLOSED WILL BE MAKING A NEW TOPIC SHOP

jabraulter

Guest 1_Hit_Quit

Dude that pixel trout kicks [wagon], did you trace it tho? Oh and you shoulda spent time on the fly... they dont look like that lol

and there really small single hooked usually not trouble hooked... lol

ANOTHER EDIT:

The line shouldent be str8 down neither!! But its nice since its free

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: 01whitec2

Mood: Mystical

Details:A guy in zammy robes and legends cape with any staff and a lightening bolt coming from the top.

Skills: 63+ Mage, 134+ Quest points

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Name: Antrune

Scene : Nature alter

Mood : Bright

Ting: Me standing in my santa, ammy of glory and legends cape with a green outfit on making some natures

If its amazing I may pay you something for it :wink:

Also I would like it to say

50+ runecrafting and 80+ range

Thanks in advance :D

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

Wearing~ }v{ystik Lava Staff... Full black Mage robes with hat... zammy cape

I'm casting fire wave on a melee.

Theres a bloody mess of a ranger left on the ground behind me, wearin range boots and robbin hood hat.

Name~ Skipp003

Style~ Pixel

Border? Yes. Red/Black border.

Sky~ Lighting, night time.

Moon? No.

Setting~ High Wilderness. Near Greaterz.

TYVM! =D

Dude that pixel trout kicks wagon, did you trace it tho? Oh and you shoulda spent time on the fly... they dont look like that lol

and there really small single hooked usually not trouble hooked... lol

ANOTHER EDIT:

The line shouldent be str8 down neither!! But its nice since its free

ok i can understand the argument on the line, but the fly, come one man....its medieval runescape. they dont have all dem special dealios. just feathers ;)

lol, anywho, i got WAAAYY more responses to this than i thought.

panoramiadk9.gif

I love your work and a chance to get it free is like.... OMG! So umm.. hmm Maybe if you have time make just a normal guy (non rs related) in Blue jeans with the stitches in the jeans pink and a pink/white button down striped collared shirt. Then some black skate shoes with pink and white laces and a pink trucker hat. Then put a bookbag over my shoulder. The person should have black hair very messy and longish with some slight facial hair maybe a lil beard. Also don't forget my pink nails and the blonde hilights in my hair. For a bg just have a white bg and a nice pink/black border. If you did thta I would be like "omg I love you!"

:shock: :shock: :shock:

sorry for double

panoramiadk9.gif

can you make me one also? :o .

i want one guy woodcutting, when there is a Tree Spirit is popping up, and he is scared of it... if you get what i mean?.

And maybe he's cutting willows in draynor, so with the bank on the background

i hope you can do it

greeting Icky

icky things have been insane and im really really backed up. im doing the ones that interest me most and that are kinda abstract like the train sig i just did. so if you want something other than the same old tree spirit then maybe ill get to yours sooner. otherwise, ask The_Jeppoz. he made one with a tree spirit and a guy running away, and he might be selling it. i dont want to do the same thing as him...

panoramiadk9.gif

I love your work and a chance to get it free is like.... OMG! So umm.. hmm Maybe if you have time make just a normal guy (non rs related) in Blue jeans with the stitches in the jeans pink and a pink/white button down striped collared shirt. Then some black skate shoes with pink and white laces and a pink trucker hat. Then put a bookbag over my shoulder. The person should have black hair very messy and longish with some slight facial hair maybe a lil beard. Also don't forget my pink nails and the blonde hilights in my hair. For a bg just have a white bg and a nice pink/black border. If you did thta I would be like "omg I love you!"

:shock: :shock: :shock:

sorry for double

Lol that stuff. By the way I'm not gay just really preppy.

icky things have been insane and im really really backed up. im doing the ones that interest me most and that are kinda abstract like the train sig i just did. so if you want something other than the same old tree spirit then maybe ill get to yours sooner. otherwise, ask The_Jeppoz. he made one with a tree spirit and a guy running away, and he might be selling it. i dont want to do the same thing as him...

oh well sorry, i didnt realy knew TJ made one, ill go and check it,

tnx :D

Guest 1_Hit_Quit
Teenageloser, here's yours. Tried my best to do what you wanted.

b8jtrainwaiting.png

http://img57.exs.cx/img57/4355/b8jtrainwaiting.png

((put IMG tags))

-Jab--hope you like...

omg, that sig reminds me of that movie on BET

where umm the kid grows up and he is really smart and this n that but he gets arrested for pointing a laser pointer at a cop or some shzzle... N is put in juvie then 1 day fat joe (as an actor) was punkin him around on the subway dissin hin n this and that and messes with his art stuff cuz he was going to college to be a photographer or something... He ends up killing fat joe from shoving him onto the subway tracks and shocking him.... then he goes to prison and makes pictures of all the inmate friends of his n stuff, n he dies when they try to break out...

but the scene looks like like the subway in move!!! I like it... doesnt look pixeled tho.. but i like it!

Me, Me, Me

I want one too please :)

I would like one with me with a black cav and mime suit and rune long and purple or zammy cape. Location: at yews south of seers or a town area. I am trying to cut the yew with the flimsy longsword and having it fall on people stealing my logs. Or if you dont like that idea try me with a magic bow shooting fire arrows at the forest trying to burn everyone. It should be a happy sig. I think i want a happy sig. If you can do something like this thanks.

name, pureleader18

scene, A wedding (im not the bride)

A girl in wedding dress and a male in a tux. Make there be like about 5 people in the setting. the bride and the groom with 5 other people including me. The bride has flowers, the groom does too.

clothes, Full White Robes And A Red Phat

background, Monestary

mood bright and nice sunny day

stats - none

pureleaderpixelie1.png