CLOSED WILL BE MAKING A NEW TOPIC SHOP

jabraulter

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right now it stands. master_zim, Red_Lion (?) .....he PMed me a cool horse race request, then pureleader, then the fixes. most likely ill go out of order, but ill try and force myself to stick to this. again, im suprised i got such a line. i hope people are liking what they get.

off topic: anyone know, IF, not saying i am, but IF i were to sell the sigs i've made, how much moolah i could've made so far? just an estimate.

panoramiadk9.gif

right now it stands. master_zim, Red_Lion (?) .....he PMed me a cool horse race request, then pureleader, then the fixes. most likely ill go out of order, but ill try and force myself to stick to this. again, im suprised i got such a line. i hope people are liking what they get.

off topic: anyone know, IF, not saying i am, but IF i were to sell the sigs i've made, how much moolah i could've made so far? just an estimate.

Yeah im around lurking on ur boards jab ;)

Name: Mameira

Scene: Dark sky, a bright moon (:P), a tree stump with a dragon axe and a fallen magic tree next to it.

Clothes: -check pic- :P ( i dont want the axe equiped, i want it on the tree stump)

Background: some magic trees and stumps

Mood: Its very dark ( night )

Stats: 99 Woodcutting

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/mameira/me.bmp

Im next after pure gets his sig :P

ok, i just asked cause i requested one before 1 hit quit.

thanks

i was before you tho :wink: i guess you don't like my idea :cry:

As a reminder

Name: 01whitec2

Mood: Mystical

Details:A guy in zammy robes and legends cape with any staff and a lightening bolt coming from the top.

Skills: 63+ Mage, 134+ Quest points

can you at least tell me if your going to make it....

or you could change it to...

Mood: Scary

Details:A guy in full black/shade robes and a hood (not made in rs but i guess you could make one up) with a drag helberd.

Skills: 63+ Mage, 1000+ Skill Total

Thanx

01whitec2

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

NOTE: If i have yet to have mentioned your sig, it probably didn't interest me that much, and I am not going to make it. Very sorry.

-Jab

ok thanx for telling.... just wondered if you noticed i changed it tho..

Mood: Scary

Details:A guy in full black/shade robes and a hood (not made in rs but i guess you could make one up) with a drag helberd.

Skills: 63+ Mage, 1000+ Skill Total

if it still doesnt intrest you i will stop asking

hofclan11zd.gif

100+ Combat :: 100+ Members :: 107 Combat Average

-{Click sig to join Heroes of the Future}-

Thanks again for the sig, im gonna be getting a random sig script though so if you wanna make me a new one heres the details

-Mood: dark, kinda suspenseful

-Setting: There is an elf in a tree. He is holding a bow and lodging an arrow into the bow. To the right and down is an orc carrying lots of loot. The elf guy is looking at the orc menacingly.

-Text: It should say Revenge, and also helsiondo in one of the corners

-Clothing- Elf- a basic tunic- prefferably black or grey *he has longish hair :D*

Orc- a loincloth or something similar and brutish

well good luck on making sigs :D

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Id like one..

Mood-suspicously looking

text-Mr Mom in red in top center,85+ strength in bottom right

Setting-dark part of wilderness with dead trees

Clothes-Black cav,dragon long,glory ammy,black shirt,blue pants

This may be a new one, But I'd like to have one of me at the barbarian agility course swinging across the rope. There is a dead person on the [bleep]es, so it looks like my character pushed him down there and took the swinging rope for himself. The dead person is wearing nothing in particular, just give him a random look.

Here is a picture of my character:

tip.gif

Here is one of him doing the action... (Kind of weird how he's holding the rope, make it as how you would normally hold one while swinging). Don't make him have his arms over his face to and give him a miscivous smile.

tip2.gif

If you find it too challenging... I have another idea. Do me walking across the log at the same agility course but have others swimming to the land with me having a miscivous smile again so it looks like i dumped them in to the water. Maybe have little fishies jumping out of the fishing spot.

tip3.gif

I think I'll add my own text, Still thinking of something that will match it

Thanks again for the sig, im gonna be getting a random sig script though so if you wanna make me a new one heres the details

-Mood: dark, kinda suspenseful

-Setting: There is an elf in a tree. He is holding a bow and lodging an arrow into the bow. To the right and down is an orc carrying lots of loot. The elf guy is looking at the orc menacingly.

-Text: It should say Revenge, and also helsiondo in one of the corners

-Clothing- Elf- a basic tunic- prefferably black or grey *he has longish hair :D*

Orc- a loincloth or something similar and brutish

well good luck on making sigs :D

well u already got 1 soo... theres a big chance he'll make another one for u but, its worth a try..

pureleaderpixelie1.png

master zim here it is. i tried for about 15 minutes trying to figure out a smooth fading animationg between give all or... and 100+ combat but couldntfigure it out. if you want, feel free to animate it yourself, but i didnt know how.

donewithname3bi.gif

hope that satifies you. ;)

-Jab-

panoramiadk9.gif

OMG DUDE PERFECT!! It's too big though. :shock: Is there any way you can make it under 30,000 bytes and if possible put Give It All Or Die Trying across the bottom?

when i saved it as a PNG (i think??) it was like 29.67...not quite 30. when i put give all or.... ill check and make sure its under though

EDIT: here this was 28.95k when i saved it. i hope this will work. it was set at 169 colors to get it down to that size though, so there is a little compression thta you can see on the shield. if you can think of any other way to cut it down, im open for suggestions.

qithquotemasterzim7tr.gif

panoramiadk9.gif

thats awesome, i really cant wait for mine now. :shock:

:o

but if i dont recall master zim wanted the dragon on the the sq shield to be colored in black?

-pureleader18

Yea that would be good too but if you don't want to or if it would make it over 30,000 bytes dont worry about it.

:) well i hope this is what you were picturing, or close to it. now i have to try and make a horse :shock: :shock: :shock: in pixel for Lion_Red. he wants a race between seabiscuit and War Admiral. this will be a challenge. :shock: :x

EDIT: i posted the black emblem one on the last page, but i dono if you saw. here it is again

qithquotemasterzim7tr.gif

hope you like :)

-Jab-

panoramiadk9.gif

I would like a sig of a woodcutter cutting down magic trees in a forest. The forest is lined up with only magic trees, all in a row, like an orchard.

I want the woodcutter to be wearing black dragonhide, ranger boots and ranger hat, using a dragon hatcher (make it up). The mood, is magical of course since he's cutting magics. I want it to say "Sir Tallin" at the top in a medium sized font and "65+ Woodcutting" and "Combat Level 3" under it and in a smaller size font. I want the font to be mystically.

Thanks.