Ex-Maul Pure Is now a full time 60 att pure!(Gallery)

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, my mauler is 67 str, got locked today and I can not seem to get back :x

Nice kills.. I was pking for 4 days and only got 1.. what the heck is your secret, and wow nice bank, wish mine worked out.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

New pk

Rangerko2.jpg

When I Fight I always look for some1 with something good like blackdhide power ammy or a meleer and i tell him get 2 items if ya want to fight me so then before we fight i show him i got 2 items and he shows he gots his 2 items then we start fighting. Also when I pk i usually fight to like down to 5 sharks so they dont think i have a maul then im about to hit them with rscim i brign out maul click em then spec real quick thats how i get mo koes.

@ one dude who said I lied about the stuff i got: Nah I Dont believe in drop trading or transferring those who do do it i usually pick up their stuff before they do it and when i got the whip pk i was to thrilled that i actually got the whip i ran out of the wildy and was bragging to all my friends then i took a pic. Sorry for not as much proof but thats what really happened.

cowboy.jpg

I Knwo I Will get Up My Stats Before I Pk Btw Im 2 Defence because SOme1 tricked me with the bronze spear controlled trick. Im an idiot for fallign for it but u learn from your mistakes and i will never do it again and My future stats are going to be like 70-85-20 Hopefully. Thankyou for posting and when i pk i will post more pics. Thanks. Btw There might not be a lot of pics going on for awhile because I gotta get stats but I will keep up some kills just for this gallery and some deathmatches. :)

cowboy.jpg

I am willing to gander your a 1 Iteming, PJing noob. Honestly. You give us this [cabbage] about PKing a Whip at 53 Combat, and somehow making 6M+ with your crap PK skills, 36 Woodcut, 31 Crafting.

You only one item in deep wild. Nice. I PK MB at 67 Combat skulled with Dscim, DD, - My PK gear. Oh, I'm 13 Pray.

Come back when you can PK and prove you can PK.

I am willing to gander your a 1 Iteming, PJing noob. Honestly. You give us this [cabbage] about PKing a Whip at 53 Combat, and somehow making 6M+ with your crap PK skills, 36 Woodcut, 31 Crafting.

You only one item in deep wild. Nice. I PK MB at 67 Combat skulled with Dscim, DD, - My PK gear. Oh, I'm 13 Pray.

no need to flame that much rose even though its pretty obvious he drop traded a few things

no need to flame that much rose even though its pretty obvious he drop traded a few things

Nah I Have never drop trade before and when you guys flame me I just laugh at how stupid you sound really, but anyways I got some new pks and here they are.

Rchainandruenmedkill.jpg

Rangerko5.jpg

Dscimddspk.jpg

cowboy.jpg