400k xp til 91!

Oh and I took down the bank images.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

300k xp til 91 Woodcutting!

I might have 91 Woodcutting sometime later today...will continue to update everyone :-)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Around 80k xp til 91 Woodcutting!

I'll definitely have 91 Woodcutting later today :-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

91 Woodcutting!

Only 8 more levels to go! :shock:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

440k xp til 92 Woodcutting!

And I'm 46% to 99 Woodcutting :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

da_5k83r8o1.png

I should have 92 Woodcutting later today! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Only 180k til 92 Woodcutting!

I didn't get to cut as much as I hoped yesterday so 92 will have to wait til later today. :boohoo:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

92 Woodcutting!

Only 7 levels to go \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

da_5k83r8o1.png

I should have 93 Woodcutting this weekend! 8-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

woocutting is a great skill i wish u best of luck on your goal! I skate as well so u must add me, my combat lvl is only 1 higher then urs and ur total is slightly higher then mine i'm going for all 50 stats as well, lots of things in common, eh? add me if u wana chat

woocutting is a great skill i wish u best of luck on your goal! I skate as well so u must add me, my combat lvl is only 1 higher then urs and ur total is slightly higher then mine i'm going for all 50 stats as well, lots of things in common, eh? add me if u wana chat

Thanks! :)

And I'm gonna add you as soon as get my original post updated. :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Heyy sk8r.

Lol well you've done lots of improvement since you started this goal!

More than half way there. You'll definetly make it by June.

Keep up the pace :).

Yeah I'm determined to get 99 wcing by June. :D

Thanks for the encouragement bud :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

82 Fletching!

"Only" 20k Willow Longbows til 85 Fletching!

I will start Woodcutting again on Monday

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

83 Fletching!

Only 14k Willow Longbows 'til 85 Fletching!

I will most likely not start Woodcutting again until Tuesday

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

84 Fletching!

Only 1 more level and then I can Fletch Magic Longbows! :D

I'll be getting back to Woodcutting sometime tomorrow!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

85 Fletching!

Congratulations you've just advanced a Fletching level. You can now make magic longbows.

I will now continue my quest for 99 Woodcutting :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yesterday I took a 30-minute break to raise my hitpoints and in the process raised my Combat to 90! :D

Well...back to Woodcutting now

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

8-) nice i hope you get 99's 8-)

Thank you! :D

BTW, I just got 93 Woodcutting earlier today!

Only 6 levels to go til 99! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

da_5k83r8o1 You can do it! Your on the last stretch till 99wc.... to bad ur gonna beat me to it :(

runemwccape,jiky3.gif

I unfortunetly do not have a real signature but If anybody would be willing to make one for me I would gladly appreciate it.(and just to let u know i'm going for 99wcing)

da_5k83r8o1 You can do it! Your on the last stretch till 99wc.... to bad ur gonna beat me to it :(

Thanks for the encouragement!

[EDIT]I see you're 81 Woodcutting...but...I will be busy this weekend so I can't "no-life" haha. My summer break starts on Friday, though...so I guess that's good! :thumbsup:

After Friday I will only have 1 semester left and then I'll have my associate's degree \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

im very proud that your balancing your real life as much as your concentration towards runescape. careful with your GF though... :shock:

Thank you! :thumbsup:

And what do you mean by "careful with your GF"? :-s

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I'm finally done with college finals and done with the craftshow so I'm back to woodcutting here shortly! Just so everyone knows I haven't given up on my goal of 99 Woodcutting! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!