Hey if you happen to be on now, where are you? I'm wc at the moment, and it gets mighty boring.

I'll be on later today. I'm in Draynor cutting Willows. :)

I will add you in-game later today :thumbsup:

[EDIT] 498k xp til 97 Woodcutting! \'

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Nice but even better if i could have seen half ur photos

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Nice but even better if i could have seen half ur photos

Why couldn't you see them?

BTW, thanks! ::'

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

1.9m xp til 99! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Did you say you're a husker's fan...Thats awesome. Where you going to College at? UNO? UNL? Anyway, you live a few hours away from me. Anyway nice achievements and nice grades!

I'm also thinking about majoring in IT, but I might also do Computer science or Business Administration. Good luck with the rest of your runescape and real life career.

(BTW, I miss the days of Tom Osborne)

w4M8t.png

Did you say you're a husker's fan...Thats awesome. Where you going to College at? UNO? UNL? Anyway, you live a few hours away from me. Anyway nice achievements and nice grades!

I'm also thinking about majoring in IT, but I might also do Computer science or Business Administration. Good luck with the rest of your runescape and real life career.

(BTW, I miss the days of Tom Osborne)

Yeah I'm a huge Huskers fan :-) And I am currently going to Central Community College-Columbus Campus. Once I get my Associates of Applied Sciences Degree in Informational Technology in December I am thinking of transferring to UNL to get my BA and MA both in Informational Technology. 8-)

That's cool that you're thinking about majoring in IT; it's one of the hottest fields currently. Almost every business nowadays requires a website and team of IT professionals. :-)

Oh and I miss the days of Tom Osborne too, but the Huskers have improved the past 2 years and they are the favorite to win the Big XII North again this year....I believe that Bill Callahan will lead Nebraska back to the "Promised Land."

Oh and...

1.6m xp til 99 Woodcutting!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

:P omg another web designer at tip it, do my eyes decieve me :o :P post a portfolio link please :D

I don't currently have a portfolio, I will have one next year though. The websites I have designed for people, I did it for free because I'm not certified yet. But look out, my dream is to have my own IT business one day! \:D/

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

da_5k83r8o1.png

\'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

98 Woodcutting!

Only 1 more level to go!!! \'

BTW, I will be adding a new bank image once I achieve 99 Woodcutting (which should be later this week!)! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

92% to 99 Woodcutting! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

wow nice 8-)

Thank you :D

BTW, I decided to take a short break from Woodcutting and got 86 Fletching! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I've spent all of today and some of yesterday stringing and high-alching 2k Magic Longbows. (I cut the Magic logs, picked the flax, spun the bowstring by myself; bought 1.7k Nats)

I bought a NEW DRAGON AXE for 2.5M! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I ended up only getting 100k Woodcutting xp yesterday. Today I might no-life and get 300k+ dunno yet. I have to go to the college to look into getting a job there at 10AM, though so we'll see how that goes...

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

:o Slowly getting there. :D

Haha yeah. 8-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

99 Woodcutting!!! \' \' \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Gratz, knew you would get it eventually!

Thank you :-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

NEW Goal: 99 Fletching! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Can someone tell me what the best program is to use to take a screenie of my bank? I have seen people with very nice bank images with watermarks that say "Not For Sale" and such... :-k

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

87 Fletching!

Only 12 levels to go til 99! :XD:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Fletching Log Updated! :thumbsup:

EDIT: 88 Fletching!

Only 11 levels to go til my 2nd Skill Cape! :ohnoes:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

My computer got hacked or infected by a virus and i've been waiting for the techs at Radio Shack/Connecting Point to call me and tell me they got the HP System Recovery disk set ordered so i can restore my computer since the recovery partition was damaged. I have consequentially not been on much. Will continue to update this blog as much as possible. :boohoo:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!