Update!: 65 Range! :thumbsup:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I've been replenishing my food supplies for Slayer by Fishing Sharks and I got this:

79-fishing.jpg

Yay, now I can catch Seaturtles! \'

Back to Slayer I go...have about 130 cooked sharks now :D

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 66 Range! \'

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

o.O

Nice fishing level. You should get it to 80, just for a nice round number. :P

Thanks! Yeah my long-term goal is actually whatever level you need to catch Manta Rays...I hear those heal more than any other food :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I completed the Lvl 2 Clue I got a couple days ago:

slayer-clue-reward-2.jpg

Meh, not the best but much better than the previous Clue reward of 99 Minds, 12 Natures, and a Staff of Fire :boohoo:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I completed the Lvl 2 Clue I got a couple days ago:

slayer-clue-reward-2.jpg

Meh, not the best but much better than the previous Clue reward of 99 Minds, 12 Natures, and a Staff of Fire :boohoo:

Eh, not bad. Could have been a lot better, but oh well. :D Good work.

Yeah, I agree, I honestly have never had what I would call a "great" Clue reward...best was a Rune Platebody and Magic Longbow :boohoo:

But my blessings will get better...I hope :pray:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 61 Slayer, 77 Strength, & 93 Combat! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 61 Slayer, 77 Strength, & 93 Combat! :D

Your combat levels are going up like crazy!

Lol yeah I know...I should have 95 Combat in no time :-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 53 Farming! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I see you are doing a bit of farming.

Nice job.

Hehe yep, Pineapple plants raise farming pretty quick :D

Ohhh and....76 Hitpoints achieved!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 62 Slayer!

Only 3 more levels to go then it's back to Fletching and my attempt at 99 Fletching without spending any money! :anxious:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 62 Slayer!

Only 3 more levels to go then it's back to Fletching and my attempt at 99 Fletching without spending any money! :anxious:

Rofl, fletching is really hard to get to 99 without spending money, but I am sure you can do it! :XD:

Yeah I'm only halfway to 99 so it may take awhile to get 99 :ohnoes:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 63 Slayer!

Only 2 more levels to go!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 63 Slayer!

Only 2 more levels to go!

Was gone at a football camp for a while, but it is nice to know you are making great progress!

Thanks! I should have 65 Slayer in a couple days :-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 64 Slayer, 57 Smithing, 69 Range, 60 Prayer, 54 Farming! \'

And I got this Clue Reward (got the Clue from killing Guards in Ardougne Square):

Image coming soon

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 77 Hitpoints and 94 Combat!

Off to class I go lol :boohoo:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 77 Hitpoints and 94 Combat!

Off to class I go lol :boohoo:

Aw... 1 day until I am stuck in a classroom as well. :boohoo:

Yeah I'd rather play RuneScape than do homework but alas I must pass all the classes this semester if I want to officially graduate :ohnoes:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I got this earlier today...I missed the messages though which is kinda upsetting considering it's a major achievement :boohoo:

70 Range achieved 8/22/07:

70-range.jpg

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!