Just completed a Medium Clue Scroll!

clue-medium-1.png

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Just got a MASK OF THE AIRUT from Treasure Hunter! :D

rare-2.png

My new immediate goal is to get 92 SLAYER so I can slay the Airut!

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Has anyone ever come across a Monstrous Cave Horror of Doom?!  I'm a 10-year vet of RuneScape and have killed my fair share of Cave Horrors and have never come across a level 86 Cave Horror!  This thing was huge and had a spinning circle around it and had 10,000 Life Points!  I don't see this creature listed on Tip.It's Beastiary either!

monstrous-cave-horror.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

The monstrous monsters are new. update, what, last week

Oh ok, thank you, "m'lady"! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Completed my 3rd Hard Clue Scroll!

clue-hard-3.png

• Like 1

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I'm currently working on finishing the Dimension of Disaster quest and am stuck on the final fight with Zemouregal!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just got yet another rare Treasure Hunter reward!

Skirmisher Boots - Tier 20

rare-3.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Just completed my 4th Hard Clue Scroll - Got Rune Platebody (H)!

clue-hard-4.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just got level 84 Slayer!

84-slayer.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I just completed "Death Plateau" a 2nd time!  I had to do so in order to buy Rock Climbing Boots as my current Slayer Task is Trolls!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I have begun recording videos for Play.TV!

Video 1 for "Some Like it Cold"

Video 2 for "Some Like it Cold"

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got a First Age Ring!

rare-4.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I just completed The Branches of Darkmeyer!

the-branches-of-darkmeyer.png

I died the 1st time and was (unfortunately) summoned out by my Ring of Life after defeating Valstrom on the 2nd attempt...but I just had to return and control Vanescula to kill the Bloodvelds.  I'll say this Quest isn't as hard as it's portrayed, although my combat level of 122 may be part of the reason.  All in all, it was a pretty fun quest!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I created a Bank YouTube video for those interested in seeing how much "junk" I have gathered over 10 years (about 3 of which I really "no-lifed")

NOTE:  I may create a video in Full Screen mode in the future so the bank is easier to see...lol

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I've been working on Dishonor Among Thieves for at least 4 hours! I've gotta say it's the most annoying and frustrating Quest I've ever done!  I'm stuck at the part where you have to use Jerrod to track down 5 Guards and Moia to collect memories from those 5 Guards, all the while keeping balance of light and dark with Nomad and Enakhra and placing portals in the correct place every 60 seconds with Zemouragal.  It's taken me at least 10 attempts so far...one good thing is I actually got to 4 collected memories on my last try wich is the most I've gotten up to this point.  I guess I'll go to bed and try again in the morning when I'm more awake and focused lol.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just created a new account - Y3h0shua!  Will be posting a video soon!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Introducing my new alternate account - Y3h0shua!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Why is "Dishonor Among Thieves" considered an "Intermediate" Quest and gives bad rewards?  I just spent at least 15 minutes on the 1st Boss (an apparition of myself) only to die after getting them down to about 2,000 hit points near the end, when my Ring of Life teleported me out.  I had 23 Rocktails, used Super pots, Protect from Melee, and Full Guthan's.  This quest has to be the hardest I've ever done...either that or I'm not doing it right.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Slayer Task #257:  127 Infernal Mages

Date:  8/24/15

Trip #:  1

Left:  Task complete

Drops:  411 Coins, 28 Gold Charms, 3 Green Charms, 3 Crimson Charms, 1 Blue Charm, 116 Fire Runes, 68 Air Runes, 48 Water Runes, 30 Earth Runes, 18 Mind Runes, 119 Death Runes, 49 Blood Runes

I'm getting close to 85 Slayer!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Why is "Dishonor Among Thieves" considered an "Intermediate" Quest and gives bad rewards?  I just spent at least 15 minutes on the 1st Boss (an apparition of myself) only to die after getting them down to about 2,000 hit points near the end, when my Ring of Life teleported me out.  I had 23 Rocktails, used Super pots, Protect from Melee, and Full Guthan's.  This quest has to be the hardest I've ever done...either that or I'm not doing it right.

The boss is scaled to your combat level - having said that, I've not done the quest yet myself.

You have a nice blog as well, and it looks like you've been around a while haha  :D

Doing it slowly like me it looks like, do you plan to max by the end?

• Like 1

[hide][/hide]

The boss is scaled to your combat level - having said that, I've not done the quest yet myself.

You have a nice blog as well, and it looks like you've been around a while haha  :D

Doing it slowly like me it looks like, do you plan to max by the end?

Yeah, I finally realized that...and it also seems the Guthan's Warspear healing effect healed the Boss and not me...the only time I could heal using that effect is when I was destroying the Dark Portals, lol.  I finally finished the Quest!  YouTube video coming shortly! :)

And thank you for the compliments!  I've been playing RuneScape for 10 years and this is really the only account I've had in that time...I've had a couple others that I didn't really do much on, lol.  However I'm kind of a n00b as I didn't play much from 2008-2015 (got married, had a daughter, got a different job, moved to another city because of said new job, had another daughter...).  A lot has changed on RuneScape since I was no-lifing it from 2005-2008, lol.

I do plan to max it eventually if I can find the time to do so...having a family and a job means I don't usually have the time to play much.  Lol.  But I'll give it a go...lol.

• Like 1

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

That's the same as me, having a near-10 year old account myself, I've never invested time into any other account like I've done with the one I use. I've always been mocked for my notoriously low levels in comparison to the time I spend online! A lot of my time online has been spent playing minigames! My life hasn't been as busy as yours but I've still just progressed through school, and now I'm nearly done with University and I'm so happy that Runescape's been there to play in the meantime but it's always good to have a healthy amount of time invested in real life.

And by the way, I am a Christian as well. I have been interested in politics in recent time, because I have actually understood some things, but I am happy with things as they are. I actually wanted to study Political Biology but I didn't meet the prerequisites for the course, but I look forward to the courses that I have been allowed to do in Canada  :D

That's the same as me, having a near-10 year old account myself, I've never invested time into any other account like I've done with the one I use. I've always been mocked for my notoriously low levels in comparison to the time I spend online! A lot of my time online has been spent playing minigames! My life hasn't been as busy as yours but I've still just progressed through school, and now I'm nearly done with University and I'm so happy that Runescape's been there to play in the meantime but it's always good to have a healthy amount of time invested in real life.

And by the way, I am a Christian as well. I have been interested in politics in recent time, because I have actually understood some things, but I am happy with things as they are. I actually wanted to study Political Biology but I didn't meet the prerequisites for the course, but I look forward to the courses that I have been allowed to do in Canada  :D

It's always great to meet a fellow Christian...God bless you! :D  I'm gonna add you on RuneScape, if you don't mind. :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Here's the YouTube video of me finishing "Dishonour Among Thieves":

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!