65 SLAYER!!! \' :thumbsup:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yay!!! Goal complete! =D>

Yep, now back to Fletching...maybe...or I could continue to do Slayer and get it to 85.... :-k

I'll take a poll:

Should I...

A) Continue Slayer til 85 (and Free Abby Whips!)

B) Continue Fletching and try to get my Woodcutting Cape Trimmed

:ohnoes:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yep, now back to Fletching...maybe...or I could continue to do Slayer and get it to 85.... :-k

I'll take a poll:

Should I...

Eh, slayer. I think the woodcutting cape trimming can wait. One cape is good enough for now, I think... 85 slayer has many benefits, as you said, Abby Whips, combat levels, and a lot more drops!

I'll take a poll:

Should I...

Eh, slayer. I think the woodcutting cape trimming can wait. One cape is good enough for now, I think... 85 slayer has many benefits, as you said, Abby Whips, combat levels, and a lot more drops!

Well since no one else is supporting me in my goals besides you (which I really appreciate by the way; you keep me sane) Slayer wins. I will start a new goal of 85 Slayer here shortly :-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I'll take a poll:

Should I...

Well since no one else is supporting me in my goals besides you (which I really appreciate by the way; you keep me sane) Slayer wins. I will start a new goal of 85 Slayer here shortly :-)

Yeah, I was beginning to wonder if you thought I was annoying a bit...

Good luck on 85 slayer. You'll be 100+ combat by the end!!! Go for a 99 combat stat while your at it. ;)

I'll take a poll:

Should I...

Yeah, I was beginning to wonder if you thought I was annoying a bit...

Good luck on 85 slayer. You'll be 100+ combat by the end!!! Go for a 99 combat stat while your at it. ;)

Nah you're definitely not annoying me, I appreciate you helping keep me going...Runescape has really helped me with goal-setting in the real world too. :-)

And I think I will go for 99 Strength. :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

And I think I will go for 99 Strength. :thumbsup:

Go for it! And by the way, you might want to change your title from the 92/99 fletching to something having to do with slayer. :D

The Title has been changed to "65/85 Slayer" :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 80 Strength, 78 Hitpoints, and 95 Combat!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I see you got 66 slayer.

Well done, friend!

Thank you! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Closing in on 100 combat! Yey!

I lose membership in a week and dunno when I'll be able to renew it :boohoo:

I got 67 Slayer though! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

o.O How long do you think it would be?

Congrats on 67 slayer though!

I dunno maybe a couple months... :ohnoes:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Sounds gruesome...

:(

Sounds gruesome...

:(

Yeah, oh well I need to focus more on college anyways lol...

Oh BTW, I just got 55 Farming today :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yeah, oh well I need to focus more on college anyways lol...

Oh BTW, I just got 55 Farming today :D

Sometimes those things require more focus.

Congrats on 55 farming! :D

Yeah I agree :)

And thanks! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 81 Strength, 96 Combat, and I finally completed the Lvl 3 Clue I got from Blue Dragons in late August (all of this was accomplished yesterday)....

Here's the Clue Reward:

slayer-clue-reward3.jpg

Meh the reward was alright, could have been better considering I had to risk going into lvl 23 Wilderness. :-k

P.S.: I lost membership today...so I'm gonna start a Mining and Smithing goal and put all my Members-only goals on hold til I can renew my Membership 8-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update!: 81 Strength, 96 Combat, and I finally completed the Lvl 3 Clue I got from Blue Dragons in late August (all of this was accomplished yesterday)....

Here's the Clue Reward:

slayer-clue-reward-3.jpg

Meh the reward was alright, could have been better considering I had to risk going into lvl 23 Wilderness. :-k

P.S.: I lost membership today...so I'm gonna start a Mining and Smithing goal and put all my Members-only goals on hold til I can renew my Membership 8-)

Its an alright clue. I think it would have been a lot better in you would've gotten a robin. :P And a set of black d hide is nice.

Renew your membership soon. But whilst you don't have it, work hard on mining and smithing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the Clue Reward:

slayer-clue-reward3.jpg

Its an alright clue. I think it would have been a lot better in you would've gotten a robin. :P And a set of black d hide is nice.

Renew your membership soon. But whilst you don't have it, work hard on mining and smithing. :)

Ugh, I'll try retyping everything I said because I posted a long thing and my internet connection decided to have a "fart" right then and there and I lost everything I had typed out.

Well anyyyyways, my dog, Spot, got hit by a truck and died the day you posted the above comment so I haven't really had much interest in playing RuneScape. I have come to the realization that there are much more important things in life than my life on the computer but that doesn't mean I take the friendships I've gained on the internet lightly. I personally would like to thank everyone who I ever came in contact with, whether it be on RuneScape, Tip.It, MySpace or countless other websites I am active on. Now, I'm not quitting RuneScape, but I would like to cut the time I'm on RuneScape down a little bit because I missed out on quality time with my dog and I feel like I may have neglected him a bit, and I will never be able to make things right now that he is gone. I am taking his death very hard and I am unsure how to best cope with this loss...he was like my best friend and I will always be thinking about him; I'll always miss him.

Anyways, I'd like to get back on to my Mining and Smithing goals soon. Perhaps I will be on RuneScape some later today. Oh and Operator, thanks so much for your support, it is very appreciated :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Ugh, I'll try retyping everything I said because I posted a long thing and my internet connection decided to have a "fart" right then and there and I lost everything I had typed out.

Well anyyyyways, my dog, Spot, got hit by a truck and died the day you posted the above comment so I haven't really had much interest in playing RuneScape. I have come to the realization that there are much more important things in life than my life on the computer but that doesn't mean I take the friendships I've gained on the internet lightly. I personally would like to thank everyone who I ever came in contact with, whether it be on RuneScape, Tip.It, MySpace or countless other websites I am active on. Now, I'm not quitting RuneScape, but I would like to cut the time I'm on RuneScape down a little bit because I missed out on quality time with my dog and I feel like I may have neglected him a bit, and I will never be able to make things right now that he is gone. I am taking his death very hard and I am unsure how to best cope with this loss...he was like my best friend and I will always be thinking about him; I'll always miss him.

Anyways, I'd like to get back on to my Mining and Smithing goals soon. Perhaps I will be on RuneScape some later today. Oh and Operator, thanks so much for your support, it is very appreciated :)

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you make it through the hard times.

So now my question is answered about not seeing you around much. Maybe, by some chance of luck, we'll converse on Runescape.

Good luck on mining and smithing! I'll see you around buddy.

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you make it through the hard times.

So now my question is answered about not seeing you around much. Maybe, by some chance of luck, we'll converse on Runescape.

Good luck on mining and smithing! I'll see you around buddy.

Thanks so much bud, you have no idea how grateful I am for your continued support. I will definitely see ya on RuneScape today after I get my homework done. 8-)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!