That's the same as me, having a near-10 year old account myself, I've never invested time into any other account like I've done with the one I use. I've always been mocked for my notoriously low levels in comparison to the time I spend online! A lot of my time online has been spent playing minigames! My life hasn't been as busy as yours but I've still just progressed through school, and now I'm nearly done with University and I'm so happy that Runescape's been there to play in the meantime but it's always good to have a healthy amount of time invested in real life.

And by the way, I am a Christian as well. I have been interested in politics in recent time, because I have actually understood some things, but I am happy with things as they are. I actually wanted to study Political Biology but I didn't meet the prerequisites for the course, but I look forward to the courses that I have been allowed to do in Canada  :D

It's always great to meet a fellow Christian...God bless you! :D  I'm gonna add you on RuneScape, if you don't mind. :D

Sure  :D

Slayer Task #258:  119 Lesser Demons

Date:  8/25/15

Trip #:  1

Left:  Task complete

Drops:  32079 Coins, 1 Gold Charm, 1 Green Charm, 1 Court Summons, 200 Anagogic Ort, 1 Rune Helm, 2 Mithril Platelegs, 2 Mithril 2H Swords, 3 Emeralds, 1 Dragonstone, 10 Gold Ore, 1 Ranarr, 1 Kwuarm, 320 Fire Runes, 90 Death Runes

26,684xp to 85 Slayer!

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I finally got to 85 Slayer!  Unfortunately I missed the screen shot because my PRTSCN button wasn't working (probably due to my video recorder software going haywire) :(

Current Task:  97 Jungle Strykewyrms  (this will be the 1st time I've gotten a Strykewyrms as a task!)

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Hurricane Lumby has flooded Lumbridge!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got 90 Attack and can now use Drygore Weapons and Noxious Scythe!

90-attack.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

90 Defence!

90-defence.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

92 Constitution and 123 Combat!!!

92-hitpoints.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

So it looks like your wearing karils with a whip in your 90 attack photo, try your best to not mix between styles of gear because your wearing range gear and using melee your dps is significantly reduced

Runescape is a haven..

So it looks like your wearing karils with a whip in your 90 attack photo, try your best to not mix between styles of gear because your wearing range gear and using melee your dps is significantly reduced

I'm actually using the Swimsuit Cosmetic Override that was a reward for the Summer Beach Party...I believe I'm wearing Guthan's which is hidden by the Cosmetic Override. :)

Actually, looking at my equipment load, you're right...I AM wearing Karil's...Tip.It says to wear equipment that has a higher Range Defence when slaying Dagannoth...

BTW, how have you been?  It's been awhile since I've talked to you, lol.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Hard Clue #6 Rewards ~ Got Barrows Dye worth 233,675,685 GP!

clue-hard-6.png

I actually got 310,501,420 GP for the Barrows Dye!  That brings my Bank total to 312M+! :D

310m-reward.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just created a poll so that all you Tip.Iter's can help me decide what 99 to "buy" with the 315M GP I currently have in the bank!  If you think I should use the money for something else just select "Other" and leave a comment explaining what I should use it for! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just created a poll so that all you Tip.Iter's can help me decide what 99 to "buy" with the 315M GP I currently have in the bank! If you think I should use the money for something else just select "Other" and leave a comment explaining what I should use it for! :)

I would recommend putting it toward Yak/Overload/Turmoil instead of buying one 99. Then use the remaining to upgrade your gear. 300m isn't the most in the world, but it's a nice windfall to get you to the next level of the game. Once you have the pray/herb/summon stats and the better gear, you can start making money faster.

• Like 1

I just created a poll so that all you Tip.Iter's can help me decide what 99 to "buy" with the 315M GP I currently have in the bank! If you think I should use the money for something else just select "Other" and leave a comment explaining what I should use it for! :)

I would recommend putting it toward Yak/Overload/Turmoil instead of buying one 99. Then use the remaining to upgrade your gear. 300m isn't the most in the world, but it's a nice windfall to get you to the next level of the game. Once you have the pray/herb/summon stats and the better gear, you can start making money faster.

Thank you Vann for the great suggestions! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

CURRENT SET-UP

melee-1h.png

Strong Slayer Helmet (Tier 2)

Bandos Chestplate

Bandos Tassets

Steadfast Boots

Abyssal Vine Whip

Woodcut. Cape (T)

Amulet of Fury

Culinaromancer's Gloves 10

Ring of Wealth

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

CURRENT SET-UP

melee-1h.png

Bandos Chestplate

Bandos Tassets

Steadfast Boots

Abyssal Vine Whip

Woodcut. Cape (T)

Amulet of Fury

Ring of Wealth

No need for Steadfast Boots for slayer and low level PvM. They are t85 Tank boots. I would do the following:

Bandos Gloves> barrows gloves

Bandos Boots > steads (damage per second aka DPS is more important than defense while slaying so you want bandos boots to do more damage also they are about 1/12th the cost saving you money)

Dual wield drygore maces

Ring I would get a Warrior Ring until you can quest and get Surgeons Asylumn ring

Also i would get full armadyl and subjagation with royal crossbow and staff of light for range and Mage slaying. Also grab a seers and archers ring while at it.

• Like 1

CURRENT SET-UP

melee-1h.png

Bandos Chestplate

Bandos Tassets

Steadfast Boots

Abyssal Vine Whip

Woodcut. Cape (T)

Amulet of Fury

Ring of Wealth

No need for Steadfast Boots for slayer and low level PvM. They are t85 Tank boots. I would do the following:

Bandos Gloves> barrows gloves

Bandos Boots > steads (damage per second aka DPS is more important than defense while slaying so you want bandos boots to do more damage also they are about 1/12th the cost saving you money)

Dual wield drygore maces

Ring I would get a Warrior Ring until you can quest and get Surgeons Asylumn ring

Also i would get full armadyl and subjagation with royal crossbow and staff of light for range and Mage slaying. Also grab a seers and archers ring while at it.

Ok thank you...sorry I'm kinda "n00b" even though I've had this account 10 years as I stopped playing much from 2007/2008-2015 (I did some Dungeoneering in 2010).  So I'm slowly learning how EOC works and what the best set-up for melee is.  Again, thank you for the help. :)

EDIT:  Which is the "Dual-Wield Drygore Mace"?  The Drygore Mace or the Off-hand Drygore Mace?

EDIT 2:  Sorry, found out by "Dual Wield" you mean to get the Drygore Mace + the Drygore Off-Hand Mace. :)

EDIT 3:  I don't see a "Royal Crossbow" on the GE...?

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Here's my new set-up!

melee-dw1.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Looks good! Look up the Royal crossbow on the wiki. You have to buy the 4 pieces and make it then let the Queen Black Dragon breathe her super hot flames while you have it in your inventory for it to be made

• Like 1

Looks good! Look up the Royal crossbow on the wiki. You have to buy the 4 pieces and make it then let the Queen Black Dragon breathe her super hot flames while you have it in your inventory for it to be made

Thank you so much!  And will do so in regards to the Royal Crossbow!  Again, thanks so much for your help! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got 98 Strength!  Now the "grinding" really begins!

98-strength.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Just got 68 Construction by doing the Daily Challenge of 120 Teak Cape Racks!

68-construction.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

FYI, now that you have a bit better gear, you should start doing daily reaper tasks. Most tasks you could do by yourself, but if not you are welcome to add me and I'll be happy to help you duo them. Reaper is a great way to get PvM experience, make some money, and build up Reaper Points. With 300 you can buy a Hydrix which can be crafted into an Amulet of Soul which is the best Amulet in the game. Great way to DIY an Amulet of Souls (or you could sell for ~30M)

Also, how's the plans for 96 Summon/Herb and 95 Prayer coming? They are probably the 2 most useful skills for PvM. Now that you have t70-t80 gear you can start making a decent hourly amour. If you can get good at QBD, it's consistent 3-4M per hour.

• Like 1

FYI, now that you have a bit better gear, you should start doing daily reaper tasks. Most tasks you could do by yourself, but if not you are welcome to add me and I'll be happy to help you duo them. Reaper is a great way to get PvM experience, make some money, and build up Reaper Points. With 300 you can buy a Hydrix which can be crafted into an Amulet of Soul which is the best Amulet in the game. Great way to DIY an Amulet of Souls (or you could sell for ~30M)

Also, how's the plans for 96 Summon/Herb and 95 Prayer coming? They are probably the 2 most useful skills for PvM. Now that you have t70-t80 gear you can start making a decent hourly amour. If you can get good at QBD, it's consistent 3-4M per hour.

Thank you for the continued great suggestions! :)  I'll definitely look into the "Daily Reaper Tasks" and let you know if I need any help w/ them.  I also added you! (I assume your username is "Vann"?)

As for the plans for 96 Summon/Herb and 95 Prayer...96 Herb is coming along...I am using all the XP Stars I get from TH for Herblore and collecting Herbs/Seeds like crazy gearing up for Double XP weekend. :)

Summon...well I'm collecting as much charms as I can...and will eventually buy the shards and pouches. :)  Prayer, that's a work in progress, lol.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Yea it's "Vann". What Timezone are you in? I'm CST and typically play in the evenings after work.

Reaper Assignments can be gotten from Death (you can enter his realm next to the Draynor Lodestone) and you can get one task per day with points ranging from 6 to 30 (depending on task and if it's a solo or group boss). I would recommend for your stats keeping group bossing turned off and make sure to toggle on the extended task option for bigger assignments and more points! All of this can be changed in the settings where you toggle your loot beam!

A list of tasks you want to do at your level:

Giant Mole

King Black Dragon

General Graardor (Bandos)

Kree'Arra (Armadyl)

Zilyana (Saradomin)

Kril' (Zammy)

Chaos Elemental

Corporeal Beast

Barrows Brothers

Kalphite Queen

Dagannoth Kings

You want to Skip Araxxi until you have overloads and turmoil. Queen Black Dragon should be doable with practice

I would be happy to duo any of the bosses listed on the list to help you out (I would split any loot, just want pets)

For more info just look here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Reaper

Also the following bosses count as slayer monsters when on slayer task so when your slayer task and reaper assignment line up its wonderful:

Zammy GWD - Greater Demons

Armadyl GWD - Aviansie

DKS - Dagannoth

Kalphite Queen - Kalphite

King and Queen Black Dragon - Black Dragon

• Like 1

Yea it's "Vann". What Timezone are you in? I'm CST and typically play in the evenings after work.

Reaper Assignments can be gotten from Death (you can enter his realm next to the Draynor Lodestone) and you can get one task per day with points ranging from 6 to 30 (depending on task and if it's a solo or group boss). I would recommend for your stats keeping group bossing turned off and make sure to toggle on the extended task option for bigger assignments and more points! All of this can be changed in the settings where you toggle your loot beam!

A list of tasks you want to do at your level:

Giant Mole

King Black Dragon

General Graardor (Bandos)

Kree'Arra (Armadyl)

Zilyana (Saradomin)

Kril' (Zammy)

Chaos Elemental

Corporeal Beast

Barrows Brothers

Kalphite Queen

Dagannoth Kings

You want to Skip Araxxi until you have overloads and turmoil. Queen Black Dragon should be doable with practice

I would be happy to duo any of the bosses listed on the list to help you out (I would split any loot, just want pets)

For more info just look here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Reaper

Also the following bosses count as slayer monsters when on slayer task so when your slayer task and reaper assignment line up its wonderful:

Zammy GWD - Greater Demons

Armadyl GWD - Aviansie

DKS - Dagannoth

Kalphite Queen - Kalphite

King and Queen Black Dragon - Black Dragon

Thank you once again!  I'm CST and am usually on during the day and at night (after 9 or 10). :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!