Good job buddy!

Thank you, bud! :D

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I have been busy the past 2 days...here's some of the highlights on RuneScape:

I completed The World Wakes:

the-world-wakes.png

FYI:  The 1st 3 Bosses (General Graardor, Zemouregal, and K'ril Tsutsaroth) are pretty simple - just remember to pray against their attack type - Mellee for General Graardor, Magic for Zemouregal, Mellee for K'ril Tsutsaroth.  The final Boss (Enakhra) can be tricky as she drains a percentage of your health - I made the mistake of eating constantly and her lifepoints were staying steady at 40,000.  Once I realized that she drains your health based on how much health you have this made the fight much easier as I just kept my health as low as possible.  I ended up defeating Enakhra with 130 Hitpoints!!!  The bad thing is I had no food left because of all the eating I did at the beginning of the fight.  Don't make the same mistake as I did or you won't have any food left for the final battle where you have to protect Zuna.  Be sure to keep your health at about half and use the best weapon for your level.  Also be sure to pray against Magic and use Freedom to escape her "pin attack". ONE FINAL NOTE:  be sure to get your timing down for the path to Guthix...if you choose to protect Guthix like I did you will have to watch out for flaming spheres which deal massive amounts of damage quickly!  I died three times at this stage in the quest after not dying in any of the Boss fights!

After finishing The World Wakes I got several level-ups:

84 Prayer:

84-prayer.png

93 Constitution:

93-hitpoints.png

76 Construction (no picture), & 126 Combat

Happy 'Scaping! :D

• Like 1

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

So I spent part of today redoing the Druidic Ritual Quest and I pretended to be a noob asking other players for help, lol.  It ended up recording into 3 videos.  (NOTE:  click on "Settings" in the bottom right corner of the video and click on "720p" for the definition...you will be able to see what is being said much better!)

Video 1:

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

Video 2:

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click

Video 3:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just completed The Mighty Fall today!

the-mighty-fall.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

gz on all the things!@

~~~legoman187~~~

Thank you so much! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update:  I completed Heart of Stone and got 85 Prayer, last night night!

heart-of-stone.png

85-prayer.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Good job buddy!

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Good job buddy!

Thank you buddy!

I'm going to do the remaining 4 Quests that I can (finish the final boss fight in Dimension of Disaster, and do The Elder Kiln, Blood Runs Deep, and Call of the Ancestors).  Then I'll probably buy the supplies for 99 Herblore. According to the calculator I need to make 1.3K Extremes (X5) + 1.3K Overloads to get to 99.  I might be broke by the time I reach 99, lol.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just completed the new quest: Call of the Ancestors!

call-of-the-ancestors.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just finished The Elder Kiln!

the-elder-kiln.png

I now have 346 QPS!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Keep up the good work buddy. Hopefully I can come back soon. I just log in for daily Th keys. No motivation to play right now

Thank you Vann!  Yes, hopefully you come back soon so we can do PvM! :D  I'll have 95 Prayer soon hopefully.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

DO ALL THE QUESTS!@!@!@

~~~legoman187~~~

There are a few still that I don't have all the skill requirements...there's 2 Quests I CAN finish/start (Dimension of Disaster - just have to beat the final boss &  Blood Runs Deep - haven't started it yet).  Those 2 Quests will give me a total of 250 QPS. :)

The Quests I CANNOT do yet are as follows:

Birthright of the Dwarves

Quests:  King of the Dwarves

Skills:  Level 80 Mining (78), Level 82 Smithing (73), Level 85 Strength

The Brink of Extinction

Quests:  The Elder Kiln

Skills:  Level 80 Defence, Level 72 Mining, Level 80 Smithing (73)

A Clockwork Syringe

Quests:  Rocking Out

Skills:  Level 62 Construction, Level 76 Defence, Level 50 Dungeoneering (49), Level 61 Slayer, Level 74 Smithing (73), Level 65 Summoning, Level 74 Thieving (70)

Deadliest Catch

Quests:  Druidic Ritual, Tower of Life

Skills:  Level 70 Fishing, Level 67 Hunter (66), Level 70 Thieving

Do No Evil

Quests:  Animal Magnetism, Dealing with Scabaras, Desert Treasure, Missing My Mummy, Recipe For Disaster, Shadow Of The Storm, Smoking Kills

Skills:  Level 64 Construction, Level 68 Crafting, Level 70 Magic, Level 50 Ranged, Level 70 Thieving

Miscellaneous:  Ability to defeat enemies with levels ranging from 165-180, Ancient Magicks spellbook (just need to change over), Senliten restored to 100%, freed King Awowogei in Recipe For Disaster

Fate of the Gods

Quests:  Missing, Presumed Death

Skills:  Level 73 Agility (70), Level 75 Divination (47), Level 79 Magic, Level 76 Slayer, Level 67 Summoning

Hero's Welcome

Quests:  Lunar Diplomacy, Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

Skills:  Level 60 Divination (47), Level 67 Mining, Level 62 Slayer, Level 67 Smithing

Nomad's Requiem

Quests:  King's Ransom

Skills:  Level 60 Construction, Level 65 Hunter, Level 75 Magic, Level 66 Mining, Level 70 Prayer

Additional Requirements: Completed the Soul Wars Tutorial, Completed at least one game of Soul Wars, and completed the Knight Waves Training Ground after the King's Ransom quest.

One of a Kind

Quests:  King's Ransom, Missing, Presumed Death, A Tail of Two Cats, The World Wakes

Skills:  Level 40 Divination, Level 67 Dungeoneering (49), Level 81 Magic, Level 74 Summoning (68)

Plague's End

Quests:  Catapult Construction, Making History, Within The Light

Skills:  Level 75 Agility (70), Level 75 Construction, Level 75 Crafting, Level 75 Dungeoneering (49), Level 75 Herblore, Level 75 Mining, Level 75 Prayer, Level 75 Ranged, Level 75 Summoning (68), Level 75 Woodcutting

Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Quests:  Enakhra's Lament, A Fairy Tale Part III - Battle at Orks Rift, Fight Arena, The Hazeel Cult, Rocking Out, The Slug Menace, The, A Tail of Two Cats, The Temple at Senntisten, While Guthix Sleeps

Skills:  Level 77 Agility (70), Level 76 Crafting, Level 76 Mining

The Light Within

Quests:  Fate of the Gods, Meeting History, Plague's End, The Temple at Senntisten, The World Wakes

Skills:  Level 80 Agility (70), Level 80 Crafting (76), Level 80 Divination (47), Level 80 Herblore, Level 80 Prayer, Level 80 Slayer, Level 80 Woodcutting

As you can I see I have A LOT of skilling to do!

Note:  I will try to keep this post up to date on my skilling progress!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just now turned 32!  Today is my birthday! :D :thumbsup:

• Like 2

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Holy shitballs you are old. I thought I was old at 26! Happy birthday buddy.

I'll give you a cake next time I see you on!

PS: have you still been doing your reaper assignments? Try and get 300 points asap so you can get the Amulet of Souls!

Happy birthday!

Thank you Steph! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Holy shitballs you are old. I thought I was old at 26! Happy birthday buddy.

I'll give you a cake next time I see you on!

PS: have you still been doing your reaper assignments? Try and get 300 points asap so you can get the Amulet of Souls!

Lol, thank you! :D

I have not been doing my Reaper assignments...but I will start as soon as I get 95 Prayer! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got 91 Defence, 86 Prayer, & completed Blood Runs Deep!

91-defence.png

86-prayer.png

blood-runs-deep.png

FYI about Blood Runs DeepThe Daggannoth Mother isn't scaled to your level any longer...so while the Quest Guide on here (if you use them) states she's lvl 353 and difficult, she really isn't.  With the introduction of Evolution of Combat (EOC) she's much easier than I remember the Daggannoth Mother in Horror From the Deep being (I did that quest pre-EOC).  So depending on your combat skills (75+ Melee, Range, & Magic recommended) you probably will not need a full inventory of Rocktails/Sharks, a Beast of Burden, and Prayer Potions.  One other note: the Dagganoth Mother stayed "Red" (Fire Spells) for the remainder of the battle after changing from Gray (Balmung-First Hit Only), to Orange (Melee-Balmung), to Green (Range).  It may be a glitch or I may have just beaten her too quickly for her to change to her other colors (Blue-Water Spells, Brown-Earth Spells, White-Air Spells).

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Congrats. Now I can teach you how to do Dagannoth Kings. One of my favorite bosses(started doing them at 60 combat back in 2006/7) Balmung saves you from needing an extra inventory space when switching weapons (drygores). Although the dps is a bit less, the hassle of not needing drygores is great.

One thing you should work on acquiring: warpriest armour. It is a rare drop from the God Wars bosses and their minions and all monsters inside their section of GWD. It is hybrid gear which is great for bosses that require multiple styles such as KQ and DKs. I would recommend getting saradomin warpriest or zamorak warpriest for the set effect. When 3 or more pieces are worn there is a chance to reduce damage taken.

DKs are great on Dagannoth slayer tasks:

Slayer helm

Warpriest top

Warpriest bottom

Warpriest gloves

Warpriest boots (Fremmy boots 4 or silver hawk if you have)

Ava's accumulator or range kiln cape or warpriest cape or that star cape thing off treasure hunter

Balmung for Melee

Best now for range

Best staff for Mage

I would be happy to teach you how to kill them one day soon!

• Like 1

Congrats. Now I can teach you how to do Dagannoth Kings. One of my favorite bosses(started doing them at 60 combat back in 2006/7) Balmung saves you from needing an extra inventory space when switching weapons (drygores). Although the dps is a bit less, the hassle of not needing drygores is great.

One thing you should work on acquiring: warpriest armour. It is a rare drop from the God Wars bosses and their minions and all monsters inside their section of GWD. It is hybrid gear which is great for bosses that require multiple styles such as KQ and DKs. I would recommend getting saradomin warpriest or zamorak warpriest for the set effect. When 3 or more pieces are worn there is a chance to reduce damage taken.

DKs are great on Dagannoth slayer tasks:

Slayer helm

Warpriest top

Warpriest bottom

Warpriest gloves

Warpriest boots (Fremmy boots 4 or silver hawk if you have)

Ava's accumulator or range kiln cape or warpriest cape or that star cape thing off treasure hunter

Balmung for Melee

Best now for range

Best staff for Mage

I would be happy to teach you how to kill them one day soon!

Okay I will work on getting the Warpriest Armour Set! :)

Thank you for offering to help me, bud!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just finished Curse of Arrav and, subsequently, Dimension of Disaster!

curse-of-arrav.png

dimension-of-disaster.png

I now have 351 QPS!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

DO ALL THE QUESTS!@!@!@

~~~legoman187~~~

There are a few still that I don't have all the skill requirements...there's 2 Quests I CAN finish/start (Dimension of Disaster - just have to beat the final boss &  Blood Runs Deep - haven't started it yet).  Those 2 Quests will give me a total of 251 QPS. These 2 Quests have been completed! :)

The Quests I CANNOT do yet are as follows:

Birthright of the Dwarves

Quests:  King of the Dwarves

Skills:  Level 80 Mining (78), Level 82 Smithing (73), Level 85 Strength

The Brink of Extinction

Quests:  The Elder Kiln

Skills:  Level 80 Defence, Level 72 Mining, Level 80 Smithing (73)

A Clockwork Syringe

Quests:  Rocking Out

Skills:  Level 62 Construction, Level 76 Defence, Level 50 Dungeoneering (49), Level 61 Slayer, Level 74 Smithing (73), Level 65 Summoning, Level 74 Thieving (70)

Deadliest Catch

Quests:  Druidic Ritual, Tower of Life

Skills:  Level 70 Fishing, Level 67 Hunter, Level 70 Thieving

Do No Evil

Quests:  Animal Magnetism, Dealing with Scabaras, Desert Treasure, Missing My Mummy, Recipe For Disaster, Shadow Of The Storm, Smoking Kills

Skills:  Level 64 Construction, Level 68 Crafting, Level 70 Magic, Level 50 Ranged, Level 70 Thieving

Miscellaneous:  Ability to defeat enemies with levels ranging from 165-180, Ancient Magicks spellbook (just need to change over), Senliten restored to 100%, freed King Awowogei in Recipe For Disaster

Fate of the Gods

Quests:  Missing, Presumed Death

Skills:  Level 73 Agility (70), Level 75 Divination (47), Level 79 Magic, Level 76 Slayer, Level 67 Summoning

Hero's Welcome

Quests:  Lunar Diplomacy, Tai Bwo Wannai Trio

Skills:  Level 60 Divination (47), Level 67 Mining, Level 62 Slayer, Level 67 Smithing

Nomad's Requiem - COMPLETED!

Quests:  King's Ransom

Skills:  Level 60 Construction, Level 65 Hunter, Level 75 Magic, Level 66 Mining, Level 70 Prayer

Additional Requirements: Completed the Soul Wars Tutorial, Completed at least one game of Soul Wars, and completed the Knight Waves Training Ground after the King's Ransom quest.

One of a Kind

Quests:  King's Ransom, Missing, Presumed Death, A Tail of Two Cats, The World Wakes

Skills:  Level 40 Divination, Level 67 Dungeoneering (49), Level 81 Magic, Level 74 Summoning (68)

Plague's End

Quests:  Catapult Construction, Making History, Within The Light

Skills:  Level 75 Agility (70), Level 75 Construction, Level 75 Crafting, Level 75 Dungeoneering (49), Level 75 Herblore, Level 75 Mining, Level 75 Prayer, Level 75 Ranged, Level 75 Summoning (68), Level 75 Woodcutting

Ritual of the Mahjarrat

Quests:  Enakhra's Lament, A Fairy Tale Part III - Battle at Orks Rift, Fight Arena, The Hazeel Cult, Rocking Out, The Slug Menace, The, A Tail of Two Cats, The Temple at Senntisten, While Guthix Sleeps

Skills:  Level 77 Agility (70), Level 76 Crafting, Level 76 Mining

The Light Within

Quests:  Fate of the Gods, Meeting History, Plague's End, The Temple at Senntisten, The World Wakes

Skills:  Level 80 Agility (70), Level 80 Crafting (76), Level 80 Divination (47), Level 80 Herblore, Level 80 Prayer, Level 80 Slayer, Level 80 Woodcutting

As you can I see I have A LOT of skilling to do!

Note:  I will try to keep this post up to date on my skilling progress!

I just got 67 Hunter so I can now start Deadliest Catch! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!