Yea it's "Vann". What Timezone are you in? I'm CST and typically play in the evenings after work.

Reaper Assignments can be gotten from Death (you can enter his realm next to the Draynor Lodestone) and you can get one task per day with points ranging from 6 to 30 (depending on task and if it's a solo or group boss). I would recommend for your stats keeping group bossing turned off and make sure to toggle on the extended task option for bigger assignments and more points! All of this can be changed in the settings where you toggle your loot beam!

A list of tasks you want to do at your level:

Giant Mole

King Black Dragon

General Graardor (Bandos)

Kree'Arra (Armadyl)

Zilyana (Saradomin)

Kril' (Zammy)

Chaos Elemental

Corporeal Beast

Barrows Brothers

Kalphite Queen

Dagannoth Kings

You want to Skip Araxxi until you have overloads and turmoil. Queen Black Dragon should be doable with practice

I would be happy to duo any of the bosses listed on the list to help you out (I would split any loot, just want pets)

For more info just look here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Reaper

Also the following bosses count as slayer monsters when on slayer task so when your slayer task and reaper assignment line up its wonderful:

Zammy GWD - Greater Demons

Armadyl GWD - Aviansie

DKS - Dagannoth

Kalphite Queen - Kalphite

King and Queen Black Dragon - Black Dragon

To be fair I have asc, turmoil and overloads and I still get my shit pushed in, but I think that's because I went down a path I wasn't sure about

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Yea it's "Vann". What Timezone are you in? I'm CST and typically play in the evenings after work.

Reaper Assignments can be gotten from Death (you can enter his realm next to the Draynor Lodestone) and you can get one task per day with points ranging from 6 to 30 (depending on task and if it's a solo or group boss). I would recommend for your stats keeping group bossing turned off and make sure to toggle on the extended task option for bigger assignments and more points! All of this can be changed in the settings where you toggle your loot beam!

A list of tasks you want to do at your level:

Giant Mole

King Black Dragon

General Graardor (Bandos)

Kree'Arra (Armadyl)

Zilyana (Saradomin)

Kril' (Zammy)

Chaos Elemental

Corporeal Beast

Barrows Brothers

Kalphite Queen

Dagannoth Kings

You want to Skip Araxxi until you have overloads and turmoil. Queen Black Dragon should be doable with practice

I would be happy to duo any of the bosses listed on the list to help you out (I would split any loot, just want pets)

For more info just look here: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Reaper

Also the following bosses count as slayer monsters when on slayer task so when your slayer task and reaper assignment line up its wonderful:

Zammy GWD - Greater Demons

Armadyl GWD - Aviansie

DKS - Dagannoth

Kalphite Queen - Kalphite

King and Queen Black Dragon - Black Dragon

To be fair I have asc, turmoil and overloads and I still get my shit pushed in, but I think that's because I went down a path I wasn't sure about

Do you mean you still get destroyed by Araxxi?  What do you mean you went down a path you weren't sure about? :P

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I can now at least begin to collect the parts for the Royal Crossbow!

song-from-the-depths.png

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

YouTube video of "Song from the Depths" Quest:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Hello! nice blog you got going here :) I will keep folowing it, hopfully see you ingame soon ! :)

Thank you! :)  I'm sure I'll see you ingame soon. :P

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just got my 1st Soul Reaper assignment completed!  With the help of Vann I killed 4 Kalphite Queens...here are the drops:

soul-reaper-drops1.png

Not bad for like 5 minutes, lol.  Thank you Vann so much for your help! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  Well, I spent a good portion of yesterday working on my POH...it's now got 23 rooms including:  2 Formal Gardens (1 With a Dungeon), 1 Aquarium (my favorite!), 1 Menagerie, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Parlors, 1 Kitchen, 1 Altar, 1 Throne Room, 1 Costume Room, 1 Combat Room, and 1 Dining Room.  All in all I spent 4M+ on upgrades (the biggest expense was a Marble Magic Wardrobe Flatpack which cost 1M!).  Look for pictures and/or a video of my POH in the upcoming days.  My immediate goal is 75 Construction for a Gilded Altar so I can get 95 Prayer much quicker!  I found out it'll cost me 1.6M to get 75 Construction and 59M to get 95 Prayer!  Other immediate goals are 96 Herblore for Overloads (might do this on DXP weekend), and 96 Summoning for Pack Yaks (might do this on DXP weekend instead as I already have a TON of Charms!).  But probably the most immediate goal is 99 Strength - Only 1.2M XP from my 3rd 99! :D  I will probably do Ice Fiends til 99 as I hear they give 400K XP/hr!  God bless, and I hope this Blog is helpful/inspirational to even a couple fellow 'Scapers! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Just slay for str exp. much better than camping something

Ok thank you for the advice :)  And BTW, I never really got to thank you for your help w/ the Soul Reaper assignment, so thank you! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Anytime (when I'm not out at the bar or at work). Combat is fast enough as it is, no point in camping when you can slay for slayer XP, strength XP and charms for summoning.

• Like 1

Anytime (when I'm not out at the bar or at work). Combat is fast enough as it is, no point in camping when you can slay for slayer XP, strength XP and charms for summoning.

Lol, alrighty.  Thanks again for your continued help. :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I have the supplies for 75 Construction banked!  (1,200 Oak Larders=9,600 Oak Planks=3M+ GP)

I also just got 69 Construction earlier today:

69-construction.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just got 70 Construction:

70-construction.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just got 71 Construction!

71-construction.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just got 78 Mining and 72 Smithing at my clan's Citadel!

78-mining.png

72-smithing.png

I'm also 795K XP from 99 Strength! :D  I will hopefully have it by Wednesday night (Central Standard Time)!  I will let everyone know when I'm really close to 99 Strength so anyone who wants to be there to see me accomplish the feat can!

NOTE:  I am taking a roadtrip with men from my church on Thursday @ 6:30AM CST for a Men's Retreat!  We will be in the beautiful Park Rapids, Minnesota @ a cabin on a lake until Sunday morning!  As such, I will not be on until Monday at the earliest!  Happy 'Scaping y'all!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  Drops from killing Waterfiends for the last 700K+ Strength XP!  For the 1K XP I will be killing chickens with a Bronze Sword!  I started my 99 Strength journey over 10 years ago and that's how I'm going to finish it! :)

last-700k-str-xp.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just got 99 Strength! :D :D :D

99-strength.png

99-strength-news.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Your interface/actionbar needs some serious help. =/

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Your interface/actionbar needs some serious help. =/

Lol alrighty then....

What's wrong with it?...

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Great job buddy!!! Keep it up :)

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Great job buddy!!! Keep it up :)

Thank you bud!  I will! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Also I would suggest getting 99 herb from the barrows dye drop. All the other skills can be obtained over time from slayer and such. 96 herb is very useful for slayer and boss hunting.

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Also I would suggest getting 99 herb from the barrows dye drop. All the other skills can be obtained over time from slayer and such. 96 herb is very useful for slayer and boss hunting.

Thank you!  I have been putting all my Bonus XP Stars from Treasure Hunter towards Herblore.  I just need to buy the supplies. :)  I was planning on getting at least 96 Herblore anyways for, as you said, Slayer and Boss Hunting.

BTW, do YOU see anything wrong with my Melee Action Bar and Interface? ;)

Again, thanks for the suggestions! :)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Also, here's the video of me getting 99 Strength:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!