68 Mining!!!

Only 2 more levels to go! :thumbsup:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 2 weeks later...
68 Mining!!!

Only 2 more levels to go! :thumbsup:

Yay! Looks like you were able to get some stuff done.

Great work!

Thank you! :)

69 Mining!

Only 1 more level to go to reach my mining goal! :thumbsup:

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

70 Mining!

Now on to my Smithing goal. :ohnoes:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

70 Mining!

WHOO!

I can't believe no one posts in this thread anymore. almost 8k views and you're the only one who supports me anymore. I am quite thankful to have you as a friend, seems as how all my other friends no longer are supporting me in my blog. :-s

Anyways...I got 58 Smithing yesterday and am only 4k xp from 59 Smithing! So far I've smelted almost 1.2k mith bars :shock:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 2 weeks later...
70 Mining!

WHOO!

I can't believe no one posts in this thread anymore. almost 8k views and you're the only one who supports me anymore. I am quite thankful to have you as a friend, seems as how all my other friends no longer are supporting me in my blog. :-s

Anyways...I got 58 Smithing yesterday and am only 4k xp from 59 Smithing! So far I've smelted almost 1.2k mith bars :shock:

:( I am quite dissappointed as well that no one else posts, seeing as you have great goals. That has got to change, somehow.

Congratulations on 58 smithing. ::'

70 Mining!

WHOO!

:( I am quite dissappointed as well that no one else posts, seeing as you have great goals. That has got to change, somehow.

Congratulations on 58 smithing. ::'

I turned 24 on October 13th :D

BTW, I now have 71 Mining and 59 Smithing :)

71 Mining (10/15/07):

71-mining.jpg

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I turned 24 on October 13th :D

BTW, I now have 71 Mining and 59 Smithing :)

71 Mining (10/15/07):

71-mining.jpg

Great job on 71 mining!

And a late happy birthday to you! Hope you ate lots of cake!

I now have 72 Mining and 60 Smithing :)

And thanks, although I haven't gotten a cake yet, I plan on buying one at Dairy Queen with the $25 gift card a friend on MySpace sent me :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 7 months later...

Well I'm glad I backed up my blog before a hacker or w/e erased over 2 months of posts in this forum... :ugeek:

Oh and I finally got 75 Slayer...only 10 levels to go! :shock:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Well I'm currently mining Gold in the Arzinian Mines...I can't believe the new quest requires 69 Smithing. :wall:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 3 weeks later...

*bump!*

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 2 weeks later...

*bump!*

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

*bump*

New Clue rewards and 2 Granite Maul drops! :thumbsup:

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 3 weeks later...

*bump*

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

• 6 years later...

*BUMP*

After a several year hiatus (I got married, had 2 kids, got a different job and moved to a different city) I am BACK!

I have made several changes to the main post so take a gander!

Feel free to "Friend" & "Message" me on here and on RuneScape!

BTW, the biggest update to my blog is a new (as in last night/today) Achievement:

I just picked up my 10-Year Veteran Cape today!

0701515-Front.png070515-Back.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Does anyone wanna add me in game?  I could definitely use some new friends as most of the ones I've added in the 10+ years I've had my main RuneScape account have "retired"....

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

*accidental double post*

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Hey!  That would be great! Yes, my username is Yehoshua_I :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I actually added you.  I probably wont be on til after 9PM CT tomorrow...where do you live and what times are you on if you don't mind me asking?

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

welcome back to the totally new world of rs!

your goals would have been made much easier now, especially slayer, though need to get yourself some decent start up gear and a proper slayer helmet unlocked. unlocking elf city will make slayer even easier but you need quite a few levels for that yet! hopefully you can enjoy the game as much this time around :)

• Like 1
baileydafrog.png