I live in australia which is +10 so im not even sure aha. :3 Im generally on after 4pm till 9pm just depends on work :)

I'm in Omaha, Nebraska, USA which is -1, lol.  Looks like we have quite a time difference so it may be hard to be on @ the same time as you.  It's 10:40 PM here right now.

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

welcome back to the totally new world of rs!

your goals would have been made much easier now, especially slayer, though need to get yourself some decent start up gear and a proper slayer helmet unlocked. unlocking elf city will make slayer even easier but you need quite a few levels for that yet! hopefully you can enjoy the game as much this time around :)

Thank You, it's good to be back!

I'm 3 levels from my 2nd Slayer goal of 85 and I have full Guthan's and a Abby Whip...what do you suggest for gear and Slayer helmet?  And what is this "Elf City" you speak of?

"He who walks righteously and speaks uprightly, who despises the gain of oppressions, who shakes his hands, lest they hold a bribe, who stops his ears from hearing of bloodshed and shuts his eyes from looking on evil, he will dwell on the heights; his place of defense will be the fortresses of rocks; his bread will be given him; his water will be sure." ~Isaiah 33:15-16

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Nice 5+ year bump, lol.

Check out Tip.It official friends chat: "sc" - I'm pretty sure that's the one.

Or the 'unofficial' Blogscape one, "Codguy". 

Always some cool people in both chats.

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Nice 5+ year bump, lol.

Check out Tip.It official friends chat: "sc" - I'm pretty sure that's the one.

Or the 'unofficial' Blogscape one, "Codguy". 

Always some cool people in both chats.

Lol sorry for the bump I just didn't want to start a new blog :XD:

And thank you! ;)

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

your goals would have been made much easier now, especially slayer, though need to get yourself some decent start up gear and a proper slayer helmet unlocked. unlocking elf city will make slayer even easier but you need quite a few levels for that yet! hopefully you can enjoy the game as much this time around :)

I'm 3 levels from my 2nd Slayer goal of 85 and I have full Guthan's and a Abby Whip...what do you suggest for gear and Slayer helmet?  And what is this "Elf City" you speak of?

Slayer Helm is this http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Full_slayer_helmet it's like black mask but for all styles with built in slayer masks that need for certain tasks, you can also upgrade for better defence and to infuse things like slayer rings to get more teleports built into it, couldnt live without it nowadays!

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Prifddinas this is elf city, best slayer master, slayer weekly minigame as well as lots of easier way to train other skills, grand exchange at the home teleport there for easy bank/ge.

Personally i'm not a fan of melee these days for slayer, but i do have high tier gear, in general for slaying god wars dungeon sets are good and very cheap for what they are. There is higher gear to move up to but they do degrade, they also increase your kills speeds though so in lots of situations they are worth it If you're having a go at EOC combat then as long as you are using abilities you wont use up runes/arrows etc which has made them a lot better, coupled with less moving and generally easier attacks that hit multiple enemies.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/328662-back-after-over-10-years-phew-help-me-get-used-to-rs-again-please/

There are some threads like the above that can give you bits of ideas, feel free to write up a thread in help and advice with your specific questions to help you get on, also, as saru said above, you can join the forums fc and people will usually give advice and be quite friendly. A lot of it will go against how you used to play the game, but in general most things are easier and faster if you follow their advice :)

• Like 1
baileydafrog.png

Slayer Helm is this http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Full_slayer_helmet it's like black mask but for all styles with built in slayer masks that need for certain tasks, you can also upgrade for better defence and to infuse things like slayer rings to get more teleports built into it, couldnt live without it nowadays!

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Prifddinas this is elf city, best slayer master, slayer weekly minigame as well as lots of easier way to train other skills, grand exchange at the home teleport there for easy bank/ge.

Personally i'm not a fan of melee these days for slayer, but i do have high tier gear, in general for slaying god wars dungeon sets are good and very cheap for what they are. There is higher gear to move up to but they do degrade, they also increase your kills speeds though so in lots of situations they are worth it If you're having a go at EOC combat then as long as you are using abilities you wont use up runes/arrows etc which has made them a lot better, coupled with less moving and generally easier attacks that hit multiple enemies.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/328662-back-after-over-10-years-phew-help-me-get-used-to-rs-again-please/

There are some threads like the above that can give you bits of ideas, feel free to write up a thread in help and advice with your specific questions to help you get on, also, as saru said above, you can join the forums fc and people will usually give advice and be quite friendly. A lot of it will go against how you used to play the game, but in general most things are easier and faster if you follow their advice :)

Thank you so much for all the helpful advice!  I will definitely put it to good use!  If you don't mind, I'm also going to add you on RuneScape. :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I got this early yesterday morning while throwing cabbages @ coconuts in the Lumbridge Beach!

76-ranging.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

might wanna get some action bars too! i believe you can share others but no idea how, they make combat and skilling much easier. at the beach you're probably best off building the sandcastles, range xp comes easy these days, you can use icecreams to cap there 3 times a day, also joining a clan will give you access to capping in their citadel which can be pretty decent xp in a range of skills

baileydafrog.png

might wanna get some action bars too! i believe you can share others but no idea how, they make combat and skilling much easier. at the beach you're probably best off building the sandcastles, range xp comes easy these days, you can use icecreams to cap there 3 times a day, also joining a clan will give you access to capping in their citadel which can be pretty decent xp in a range of skills

I'm sorry, but what are "action bars"?  And once again, thank you for the wonderful tips!

BTW, I think I already have a Slayer Helmet...will need to check my Bank, lol.

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just updated my AMD Catalyst drivers and the update included the Raptr app so I can now record video of my game play!

Look for videos of my game play soon!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I'm sorry, but what are "action bars"?  And once again, thank you for the wonderful tips!

right now its the thing above your chat box, you can put abilies/spells/prayers/items/potions/foods etc in there so you can click the bar or press the relevant number to activate it. it makes combat on eoc much easier, you have 6 you can go between to set up for different activities like dropping fish when powerfishing or w/e, personally anything like that i just stick on a bar i'm already using and switch it temporarily. Mainly theyre used for different combat styles, as i dont really boss i have 1 for each combat style, 1 for clues, 1 for dung and havent used the 6th.

some better pvp people should be able to help you with decent bars then tweak as to whats good for you. again, posting on the help board will probably get you somebody you can help, or asking in the forums fc. abilities have been examined for best setups but i've personally never checked it to sort mine out, too lazy!

i'm tired so this isn't the greatest written reply! hopefully it makes sense. 

• Like 1
baileydafrog.png

right now its the thing above your chat box, you can put abilies/spells/prayers/items/potions/foods etc in there so you can click the bar or press the relevant number to activate it. it makes combat on eoc much easier, you have 6 you can go between to set up for different activities like dropping fish when powerfishing or w/e, personally anything like that i just stick on a bar i'm already using and switch it temporarily. Mainly theyre used for different combat styles, as i dont really boss i have 1 for each combat style, 1 for clues, 1 for dung and havent used the 6th.

some better pvp people should be able to help you with decent bars then tweak as to whats good for you. again, posting on the help board will probably get you somebody you can help, or asking in the forums fc. abilities have been examined for best setups but i've personally never checked it to sort mine out, too lazy!

i'm tired so this isn't the greatest written reply! hopefully it makes sense. 

Ahh yes, I know what you're talking about now...thank you so much for your help once again!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just got 61 Construction  building sandcastles @ Lumbridge Beach! :D

61-construction.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I'm less than 400K XP from 96 Strength!  I've gotten over 400K XP in 3 days doing the Strength Training activity in Lumbridge Swamps!  I should have 96 Strength by Saturday! :D

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

61-construction.png

you get like double the xp for building the right castle, duke or something is lumby, wizard is wizard tower, ozan is dom tower and the ge guy/woman (cant remember, think its sally) is the ge, on your pic you can see ozan stood next to the foreman

baileydafrog.png

61-construction.png

you get like double the xp for building the right castle, duke or something is lumby, wizard is wizard tower, ozan is dom tower and the ge guy/woman (cant remember, think its sally) is the ge, on your pic you can see ozan stood next to the foreman

Oh thank you, I didn't know that!

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  I just completed Broken Home! :D

broken-home.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE!!!

I just got 96 Strength and a First Age Cape!

96-strength.png

rare-1.png

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Update: 

My immediate Goals are as follows:

85 Slayer (currently 82!)

99 Strength (currently 96!)

99 Attack (currently 89!)

99 Defence (currently 89!)

99 Hitpoints (currently 91!)

135 Combat (currently 121!)

My long-term Goals are as follows:

99 Slayer

99 Prayer (currently 73)

85 Dungeoneering (currently 45)

Ability to wear my Quest Cape again (currently 305QP's)

Atleast 60 in all Skills (currently 24/26)

400m GP (currently 1.7m GP)

99 in all Skills (currently 2/28 99's)

Current Goal I'm working on:  85 Slayer (current assignment:  138 Turoths)

Will continue to update this blog daily if possible! :)

Also, for added fun, I will try to start a daily Twitch Broadcast!  I just created a Twitch account yesterday (for those interested my Twitch username is Yehoshua_I!)

Current world:  31

Private Chat:  ON

Twitch Broadcast:  currently OFF

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:

Slayer Task #238:  138 Turoths

Date:  7/22/15-7/23/15

Trip #: 1

Kills:138

Left:  Task Complete

Drops:  94,213 Coins, Clue Scroll (hard), 1 Mystic Robe Bottom, 1 Spirit Sapphire, 1 Leaf-Bladed Sword, 2 Earth battlestaffs, 2 Rune Daggers, 1 Off-hand Rune Dagger, 5 Rune Javelin, 6 Adamant Platelegs, 1 Ranarr, 1 Kwuarm, 2 Kwuarm Seeds, 2 Lantadyme Seeds, 1 Diamond, 52 Snape Grass, 4 Limpwurt Root, 22 Steel Bars

I'm working on Slayer for the 1st time in 7 years! :)

Current Slayer Task:  146 Blue Dragons

• Like 1

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Current Slayer Task:  133 Jellies

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

UPDATE:  83 Slayer!

83-slayer.png

Current Slayer Task:  124 Dust Devils

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

Current Slayer Task:  158 Bloodveld

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!

I just finished a Hard Clue Scroll and got a Saradomin Full Helm!

clue-hard-1.png

• Like 1

yehoshua-i.png

My BlogScape!