Snir's Blog for 90 CONSTRUCTION (Steel Dragon)-- !!!!DONE!!!

Instead of stew, why not try tea + crystal saw?

I'm pretty sure that gives you 6 levels...

Anyways, gl on your goal!

Thanks!

and crystal saw only helps when ur actually "building" things.

since ur not using saw to "buy" a steel dragon or any other monster \ trap, i'm afraid crystal saw just won't help.

Snir_Havdala.png

99 Construction | 99 Hunter | 99 WoodCutting | 99 Magic | 99 Fletching | 99 Cooking | All Skills 80+

~If you dont have fun, then you never really achieved a goal at all~

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should be making oak doors in the dungeon - 10 logs a piece. i personally get my invent full - 2 doors and then make chairs when im not with a maid. when using a maid its just oak doors

if i make oak doors, i'll need to swich to building mode, which slow me down (all these seconds adds up).

I just bring 24 oak planks to my workshop, make 4 curvad oak tables, then tele to cws, banking and repeat.

btw, i don't use butler, that's too expnsive!

Hate to break it to you but this guy is correct.

hey, isnt it better/faster the make 3 oak larders?

Man I support you, YOU can do it :)

80 constr is already a nice thing

Thanks a lot man :)

and again, i will have to swich to building mode (cna't make larders in workshop), so it'll actually slow things down :P

And so is this one...

Either of their ways are a bijilllllllion times faster then the current way you are lvling up right now...and trust me i would know becuase i did the way your doing now to get to 67 in the first place :wink:

LET ME FURTHER EXPLAIN UPON WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO SAY:

What you do is you take a large amount of oak planks or logs in noted form (preferably logs to save you money in the long run) along with a large amount of cash to your house with you.

Switch your house into BUILDING MODE FOR 1 TIME ONLY! (untill you leave the house to log off or go do something irl)

You then use the Noted logs with your butler (or maid for less money in the long run, like the first poster suggested to you)

Your House servant (demon butler, butler, or maid...which ever u like best but can take items to and from bank) will then ask you if you want them to bring back the equavilant item to you from the bank...say yes and how many you want brought back...and 5 seconds later you have your full inventory of whatever your noted item is you used on them.

Since your still in building mode...then you could either rebuild 3 oak larders real quick like or use oak dungeon doors (larders are 8 planks each, so you want at least 24 inv spots free, and oak doors take 10 planks each i hear so 20 spots free would work just fine)

Since your butler will stand right next to you during this whole process (as long as you dont click "click to continue" on their chat dialouge box, you just use the noted logs or planks on them again and repeat the procedure all over again

YOU NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AND WAIT FOR THE LONG LOADING TIME WHEN YOU HOUSE TELE THIS WAY!

I'm sorry if this seems a bit harsh or even rantish maybe..but I cant let you deny yourself of the fastest possible exp in construction all the while while telling those 2 posters that thier way by going into building mode just 1 time over waiting for house to load time each time is longer then your way. Which is really the longer way after all now isnt it.

P.S. I only just learned about this way in more depth as of lately so im doing the same and helping you out in this similar fashion :wink:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

Move house to rimmy. Noted planks in invy, hammer, saw, cash. 24 planks. Click portal, enter building mode, build 3 larders, upon building third, bootyourself outta house, click shop assistant, unnote repeat. its THE fastest way to powerconstruct, if you want, add me ill teach you how to get the timing perfect so you can get 140k cons exp an hour.

Id also like to add that the guy above me is right, that is the best exp in cons possible, I just dont like bulters

sigsn9.jpg

you should be making oak doors in the dungeon - 10 logs a piece. i personally get my invent full - 2 doors and then make chairs when im not with a maid. when using a maid its just oak doors

if i make oak doors, i'll need to swich to building mode, which slow me down (all these seconds adds up).

I just bring 24 oak planks to my workshop, make 4 curvad oak tables, then tele to cws, banking and repeat.

btw, i don't use butler, that's too expnsive!

You're not using a butler? :-s

Alright lol, i'll try the servent method

even though i'll lose some money :S

Thanks for helping :D

Snir_Havdala.png

99 Construction | 99 Hunter | 99 WoodCutting | 99 Magic | 99 Fletching | 99 Cooking | All Skills 80+

Have fun with that. I am sure +6 stews are either INCREDIBLY RARE or impossible.

The database doesn't tell you.

Under the extra features of the construction help it says it will stack with crystal saw ( A known +3 to con) to add +6

This bonus can be stacked on top of bonuses from tea or Evil Dave's Stew of DOOM. Obviously, if you are lucky you may use the stew to get a massive +9 to your Construction (though only on furnishings) - on the other hand, you may be unlucky and the Evil Stew of DOOM may stack with the saw to give you -3...

But under the cooking guide it says it can add up to +6

How it works

You can use a maximum of 3 doses of a colour in a stew, and the colours/doses will determine what the stew will do.

To work out how the stew may effect you, you need to get the number of doses you put in, and multiply it by 2. This is the maximum you will gain or lose, please note that it is up to this number. For example, if the number is 6 you may get 4.

Of course, this means if you are lucky, you could temporarily boost any of the skills mentioned above by 6! (Or, if you are unlucky, temporarily lower the skill by 6.)

If you want an extremely random stew, try putting 3 doses of each colour in and see what happens!

I am inclined to think that only +5 is possible, as I have had multiple +5s but not a single +6 ( I have much experience with these )

I am inclined to think that only +5 is possible, as I have had multiple +5s but not a single +6 ( I have much experience with these )

I'm afraid you are right, i might change it to 90 con if i don't get +6 on first tries.

Snir_Havdala.png

Good Luck this is a hard and expensive goal >< also you aid u can't use the crystal saw to help but couldn't u still use the tea? cause wouldn't using stew then tea make it so u don't needa +6 stew? i dknow maybe i'm just being a noob lol. still GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Morning all :)

Well i decided to train to 90 con and not to 89, beacuse getting +6 from evil dave's stew is almost impossible, however +5 is not that hard to get.

So i bought 9k more oak planks :)

Anyways, got 85 con today, 5 to go!

2ntbo5k.png

Snir_Havdala.png