feeling stupid/guilty/annoyed at myself

mhosseins

Lol, don't feel guilty. You didn't know. Not your fault, the brits who made RuneScape - now their the ones to blame. :|

you had better be joking :evil:

:P even we brits have flaws.

First time I went down there I got owned by the explosions. Its a dodgy place, and really up to the player to make sure they bring the right gear. he probably wasnt a lurer, just someone who noticed the guy was dying.

Lol, don't feel guilty. You didn't know. Not your fault, the brits who made RuneScape - now their the ones to blame. :|
<.<

stop playing our game, get off the computer which you're on (computer was invented in manchester univeristy, england) and go sulk cos u aren't part of the origional master of the A.D. world

Yeah I always try to warn yet it is usually to no avail. While walking around Lumby I saw the Dupe Scam and tried to say it but alas it didn't help. At least he only dropped an iron axe. :XD:

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

:XD:

Dont insult the british!

We have better pies!

A splendid point if one might say so oneself but it cursiously overlooks the fact that we can't do anything but sit around having afternnoon tea all day.

Jolly [garden tool]

Yours sincerely

Spam

PS i'm english too.

If they are not smart enough to realise it's a lure and take steps to prevent themselves from being the next victim, they deserve to be lured and pay a price for their mistakes

correct in a blunt sort of way.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

Not your fault similar thing happened to me. I was walking to Tog and this noob follows me and calls me names and asks me to take him on the way out. I say fine and lead him to the hand. I kill the hand and then he walks by and gets grabbed and dies. I get an obby set, glory, rune boots, and ring of wealth. I was prepared to give it back despite his insults when he pms me and calls me a ****ing lurer noob. Out of pity I still give his glory and ring of wealth back... but god... anyway, not your fault, perception error.

wdfawasdfalokistrikesif2.png

Thanks to Fally|Thor for the sig :Wub:

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

3636 to 99 fletching on Katakid1 date unknown

#13,300 to 99 range on April 2nd, 2008

#14,323 to 99 mage on May 18th, 2008

99/99 mage

99/99 range

94/90 hp

75/88 str

On the "guilty" part, I've reported two of my good friends. One, my friend from school, was trading cash for money, and another friend, who gave me full rune for Underground Pass help, asked to buy my pure account. The first got a 4-day ban, which he successfullt appealed, and the second one got a mute. :(

Still alive, still alive.