my goal for p hat

hi am thinking about a p hat i have caluated wht to do which i have no idea how mny days to take to get wht i need.

1. i need to get 100k yews logs

2.100k flax

3.spinning flax and fletching

4.selling it and repeating with more logs and flax

well am gona wc 100k yew logs then pic the flax or buy it then spin in to bs we all know tht flax is very boring to spin but this will be worth it to me in the end. about 1 month for the yews about 2 weeks for the flax not sure so dont haras me. after i will fletch and string am hoping 2 weeks at least to fletch string and sell for 60m. so about 2months+ for my p hat

you do know that phats are at the cheapest 120 mil plus, right?

fatdog%2016.gif

fatdog_16.png

la%20vie%20est%20mal,%20mais%20il%20est%20bon%20un%20peu.png

OF course that mother is badly crazy,

but I dont understand why the 22 year old girl wants to live with and have sex with the 13 year boy, just because he is lvl 126 or something?

100k yews :shock: you realize that will get you WAAAAAY past 99 woodcutting. and it'll take much longer then a month, it takes a lot longer then that to get the 100k or so WILLOWS needed for people going for 99 woodcutting... I'm sorry but this seems impossible #-o

you're not even ranked in woodcutting, so assuming you start cutting yews at around 60 woodcutting you'll end with 17,775,000 woodcutting exp, thats 4 million more exp (about) then lvl 99 :-k which will get you to around rank 775!

EDIT: After reading you only play for 30 minutes a day, it'll take you even a WHOLE lot longer then i originally thought, people go from like, lvl 70-99 woodcutting like 2 hours a day in 3 months -.-

ill give you 100m if you accomplish this within the time frame you said

100k yews :shock: you realize that will get you WAAAAAY past 99 woodcutting. and it'll take much longer then a month, it takes a lot longer then that to get the 100k or so WILLOWS needed for people going for 99 woodcutting... I'm sorry but this seems impossible #-o

you're not even ranked in woodcutting, so assuming you start cutting yews at around 60 woodcutting you'll end with 17,775,000 woodcutting exp, thats 4 million more exp (about) then lvl 99 :-k which will get you to around 775!

His rsn is cal_0 I told him to change it lol :uhh:

Guest geeman122

i have a goal for a phat to i spends lots of time putting 400k up at phat section when ppl say sellin purple offer lol gl anyway

in 2 months i made 55mil at barrows, wich is ALOT more fun and very good xp...

maybe consider this?

anyway good luck with ure goal i hope u make it... :D

but its next to impossible... :wall:

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

i would do barrows but gettin the rune and my mage is only 59 .. tht the best thing for barrows not big fan of mage prefare range

train ure stats a bit, and u will be good at barrows..

also, u only have to buy the runes once, u will almost every trip get em back at the chest

maybe get:

55 slayer is VERY usefull...

50-60 pray

and ure mage will gain alot of xp during barrows..

1135127668459c038738feavy8.gif

capeachievestrks8.gif<>26 april 2007

*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâôÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè) ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâè)

(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâô (ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâø.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ*RaceThunder

100k yews HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you will never do it! with 30 mins a day, it will take a year... im at 98 wcing, and i know what im talking about with wc... trust me, you wont get even close, you will stop at 10k i bet

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

why cant u just belive us "good wcers" u cant do it i bet u cant even cut 10k yews in a week u know how hard it is even to get 99wc?? yeah and u are planin on 5m xp over the 99!!! just start with smaer goals like green mask or something <.<

skullfly.jpg

(I wana live for ever,

or die trying...)

I have dyslexia so forgive me my bad grammar