My first gimp picture "Take a drink"

takeadrink2rf.png

Another MSpaint creation "Splitbark armor"

mage9gb.png

My first MSpaint charecter a zamorak knight

darkruneknight0ht.png

Enjoy!

Guardian CRD~[/img]

Try not to use so many pre-made tools...

Maybe EugenyG's topic made me notice it more... but wow...

What in the hell are you talking about? Those are amateur freehand drawings... it's blatantly obvious... premade? Wtf.... Are you trying to be thick or is it natural...

Please explain to me how that man is drinking from a KEG, through a HELMET VISOR without drowning himself?

Also, the gloves that go with the splitbark armour are a little on the small side.

And the last one... rant0yq.gif

Try not to use so many pre-made tools...

Maybe EugenyG's topic made me notice it more... but wow...

What in the hell are you talking about? Those are amateur freehand drawings... it's blatantly obvious... premade? *.... Are you trying to be thick or is it natural...

Ok you obviously have a problem with me, cause every post I make you seem to turn up after it and say something :roll: :lol:

Anywy, Keiphus I'm not sure if you're just always an angry guy but whehter I like you or not you MUST know what pre-made tools are... You're always saying (or others say about you) that you're real good at graphics and computer tech and everything... You know what a pre-made tool is right?

Now lets go on from there...

Guardian_crd has many circles or lines, which I expect she uses pre-made tools for, such as the circle, which you just stretch out in MS Paint, or the lines which you can click to make them curvature... I highly doubt everything in those pics are free-hand, so that's what I'm talking about... Maybe I mis-interpreted your comment, if so please explain :? And guardian_crd, I got nothing against you using pre-made tools, I just tend to think they make the image look a bit too artificial or something :lol:

By the way im a he not a she, just to clear that up. :P Also want to know how the splitbark started out as? A 1500 X 1500 pixel canvas in paint. :P

I did not trace i drew it with the pre made tools. (would of free handed some but tablet pen broke)

Hope that clears some things up.

Oh and please, take your spam and flamming to the Private messages please? Thanks