_-'-_ Making cash without using cash! _-'-_

Buzz9

Who can help me, i just bought Guthans and Torags twin Hammers...

I want to make cash without using cash.

So, no Barrows.

Possible way

> Fletching Yew Longbows

> Chop yews

> Pick flax and make my own bs.

> Dont buy logs and flax.

Possible way

> Chop mage trees

> Sell them to other players

Possible way

> Crafting nats in the Abyss

> Mine pure ess

Are there more possible ways?

masterofquestep4.gif

Well, what do you enjoy? I mean, surely there's gotta be something that appeals to you more.

Look at my skills, I love mining, love it. 95% of Runescapes players learn to hate mining after level 75 or so, if not sooner.

Now, I can easily make more money with my woodcutting, or my runecrafting, or heck, fishing even maybe with monkfish, but....

Mining, despite this, is the most rewarding to me.

Now, rather than look for a analysis on what will get you more, maybe take the personal reward of doing something you enjoy as payment.

-edit-

PS, don't rule out barrows so quick, I know methods to do it and you won't lose a single dime. Or GP even for that matter.

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Well, what do you enjoy? I mean, surely there's gotta be something that appeals to you more.

Look at my skills, I love mining, love it. 95% of Runescapes players learn to hate mining after level 75 or so, if not sooner.

Now, I can easily make more money with my woodcutting, or my runecrafting, or heck, fishing even maybe with monkfish, but....

Now, rather than look for a analysis on what will get you more, maybe take the personal reward of doing something you enjoy as payment.

-edit-

PS, don't rule out barrows so quick, I know methods to do it and you won't lose a single dime. Or GP even for that matter.

how can you make more money than mining with wc rc or fishing?

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

-edit-

how can you make more money than mining with wc rc or fishing?

I don't know about woodcutting, but Runecrafting natures and fishing monkfish are great way of making money and sometimes better than mining.

icecube7.jpeg